Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TAB !!!!

You ? A smart-aleck ?

Never .

I have always thought you had a lot of qualities of Mother Theresa .

Kind-hearted ,helping out the under-privileged ,making up all those wonderful sayings that inspire the rest of us to do good works.

TAB !!!!

You ? A smart-aleck ?

Never .

I have always thought you had a lot of qualities of Mother Theresa .

Kind-hearted ,helping out the under-privileged ,making up all those wonderful sayings that inspire the rest of us to do good works.

Awww shucks, thanks Julie. :blush

:devil:rofl :rofl :rofl:devil

Here is a look at how the Kitty Quilt is coming along. I'm getting there. I keep sticking the odd project in when I get tired of the little squares. Today the plan is to finish up the couple odd squares I need for the purple/yellow cats and start with the orange ones for the next center cat.

KittyQuilt72707.jpg

Here is a look at how the Kitty Quilt is coming along. I'm getting there. I keep sticking the odd project in when I get tired of the little squares. Today the plan is to start with the orange ones for the next center cat.

KittyQuilt72707.jpg

WOW! I just LOVE that!!

I've sorta stalled on the Prairie Star. I need to add that one back into the rotation and get going on it again.

PrairieStar62707.jpg

Wow...you really have an eye for colors! Looks terrific!

Leslie

Thansk for showing the photos -- the kitty-ghan is cute, and there is the Prairie Star coming back to haunt me once again . (Not complaining about yours in the least, it's beautiful, just complaining because I never completed one and it bugs the daylights out of me . )

Good luck on both of them and keep up the good work ! :)

:cheer Evening everyone, I am still working on making squares for my grandmother flower garden quilt. So far I have crocheted the purple and carrot colored squares and will be moving on to another color by this week-end. This will be a WIP that I probably will be working on for a few months for I like taking my time and enjoying my time crocheting. Just was passing through and wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to you all. Hugs. :manyheart

Leslie

Thansk for showing the photos -- the kitty-ghan is cute, and there is the Prairie Star coming back to haunt me once again . (Not complaining about yours in the least, it's beautiful, just complaining because I never completed one and it bugs the daylights out of me . )

Good luck on both of them and keep up the good work ! :)

If you put all 50 of your half done ones you could probably complete 5 whole ones. Just an idea. :D

(Be skeered, very skeered) :devil:lol:devil

AWWWW. Thanks everyone. :2blush I am determined to finish up the Kitty and the PS before Christmas. After I finish those two and the MAM I may do another Ripple. I'll probably need a break from little squares by then. Only managed to get 10 more squares done today. I got called into work unexpectedly.

Archived