Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Wow, Leslie

How pretty ! You have added a couple new ones since I looked at them-- the flower ones !

Now that I looked them over again, the blue one is catching my eye. I have never been much of a blue fan ,but that one is sure pretty .

I will definitely have to give one of them a try when I get my current one done. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AWWWWW, :scrachin:blush Julie, Judy, thanks. Now I'm embarassed. Judi, I am officially naming the grn/purple one the Catmint Quilt in your honor.

I'm going to get to work on some more. Maybe a race car in honor of the young man at the dirt track. I should do a fire truck in honor of my husband the retired fire fighter. Hmm, I also have an idea for another kitty quilt. Boo and Fidget at the window.

Awww....the Catmint quilt...:c9

I have another suggestion: a dog design? I'm mom to 2 German shepherds, and though I LOVE cats, there seems to be a noticable trend to cat quilts most pattern sites I visit. I DO have a GS graph ghan I was gifted with by a sweet lady who I won't embarrass by naming...that one will be incorporated into Phil's ghan (he's retired from law enforcement, local and fed, so you get the theme of that one). But I'm thinking of a simple pattern - along the lines of Cara's cuddle ghans...

Just a thought...we can keep you busy for years:lol

I'll look into the dog design idea. The hard part is to make them look like a specific breed without getting too big.:think

You could always just do a profile of the head....a thought.

Hi everyone,:manyheart just wanted to let you know that I started on the nine patch quilt but at this moment I decided to put that on the back burner to do as my winter project:devil and instead work on the "Grandmother's Flower Garden Afghan" for it has less squares to crochet and I have enough color yarn in my sash to complete it.:yay Since this is my very first quilt afghan I want to do a crochet quilt that is easy to do and that has less squares to crochet.

Alright, you two

Just because I am a year or 2 older than you, is no reason to make fun of my infirmities .

I still have 20/20 vision ( with my glasses on )

I could run rings around you if I didn't have a pegleg .

I could beat you at a hotdog eating contest if I didn't have a bad stomach .

I could do the hula hoop if my HULA still HOOPED .

I could sing prettier than you if I didn't sound like a frog being choked .

I could get Harold 's attention quicker than you ( because I could knock you guys down so I'd catch him first ... )

He runs pretty fast, but I have learned to TRIP him ,then catch him .:D

Ummm.... who's Harold?

Are you still stuck on the tow truck man? C'mon - why don't you just tell him you'd like to try out your new pole dancing routine using his tow truck hook? Latex cleans right off, I've heard. A little bit of tow truck dust shouldn't much matter. I don't think you'd have to trip Harold with that bit - he'd be laughing so darn hard, I think he'd already be down on the floor! Of course, if he's as cute as you say he is....

Thanks Krystal, just duck behind me.........I see how much ya like me. :P

Julie~Your actually not grandma age for me but you could be my Mom. Wanna adopt me? I'll make you boat loads of gravy everyday. You'll never have to do anything but talk my ear off. DEAL? :D

Tab

Well, I am a firm believer in everything in life happening for a reason. It is our job to TRY and figure it out and learn by it .

I think it was in the cards that we'd meet on here. You are lacking an area that maybe I can fill, and I am lacking one that I KNOW you can .

Besides, we entertain masses of crocheters when doing it, so we are actually accomplishing more than one thing !!!

Awww it's so cool. It's a love fest today :manyheart I like those :yes Yep, Julie is a wonderful gal. I believe a lot of things in my life wouldn't be as great as they are if she hadn't started the ball rolling for me :manyheart

C'mon everyone. Gather round for a :ghug

We are so saccharine-sweet today...but I love it:manyheart :ghug

This is the best bunch of people anywhere...:yes

Archived