My first picture post: toilet seat cover

Yammy

Not sure whether I should have maybe posted it here or in the thread area, but here is it :)

I have been redoing 'my' bathroom into purples. I loosely followed the pattern and am pleased with how it turned out. Suprisingly it FITS very well.

crotoism.jpg

I have that pattern but since it is thread I am a little skeptical to try it ...but seeing yours its beautiful and it makes me want to try it....Beautiful work!!:hook

Wow! I can't believe this, but I really like this toilet seat cover! Usually I don't like toilet seat covers AT ALL, but this one actually is very pretty. You did a very nice job. And I'm very impressed with your posting your picture (I'm still not at that stage yet!).

WAY TO GO!!! :clap:cheer:clap

Thanks for all the positive feedback, it was really fun to make, only took me two nights and the pattern wasn't hard really at all... now to do the matching tank topper :D

I'm not a seat cover person either but yours definitely has class! It's the seat cover for the more discerning!:clap

Well because it's NOT out of yarn the seat doesn't fall down on the GUYS.... so it got a good rating from the male person in the house ;)

I was always worried about that but after your post and seeing how beautiful it is I have to try it soon.... thanks for the link too

Cindy

That is really pretty! I would never thought to put a pineapple thread toilet seat cover on my toilet, either. But it looks really nice! :cheer

Rosemary- If you are scared to work with thread, why don't you try starting out with something bigger, like Luster Sheen, and a bigger size hook, too. Like an 0. ?? Then you could go down to size 10 thread with a bigger hook, then a smaller, then a smaller... And make something little like a bookmark or a coaster. :)

Tina

Archived