Opal pineapple rose doily My new one #4

Katchkan

Since I have been sitting here suffering with the crud, I at least have made some good use of my down time. This is the opal doily, To give it a opalescent look I added a thread of shinny varigated sewing thread to the white. I did it in size ten thread and used a 7/1.65mm hook. It measures 16 and 1/4 inches by 8 and 1/4 inches. Figured there had to be a least one pinapple doily in the bunch and this is it. Little bit different style this time. So tell me what you think.

Opalpineapplerose.jpg

Opaldetailshot.jpg

Wow as usual as awesome designl. I love the verigated thread with the white really looks great. :cheer Brittany thinks it looks cool and that is high praise for a kid her age.

Mary

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool kathy, that is just lovely, i can not even tell you how beautiful that doily is. awesome work as always. i am waiting to see what you come up next. gosh when do you sleep?:lol :lol great job:manyheart :manyheart

Kathy.....you continue to amaze me. :eek I second Vicki's question.......when do you sleep? I wish I have half of your talent for designing. :nworthy How about doing for the month of August, my birth month? :D The gemstone is peridot.

Kathy, you should challenge Lily for the fastest crocheter, I swear!!!! That is gorgeous!!!

It's not that I am so fast, It's just that when I am creating I can hardly wait to see if it is going to turn out and I don't quit. Do the words obsessive compulsive ring a bell. :think But I love doing it. Creating that is. :hook

Archived