Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

6 hours ago, minwifeof4boys said:

I have done a couple of Lucy's blankets and love them so much...she is BRILLIANT... Hugs to you

I love this blanket and the Border she included too. I've used it on other afghans and they turned out great. Hugs back!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Thanks Reni. Found it and started.👍

You're welcome. Looking forward to seeing it. Have fun!

On 3/16/2021 at 10:25 PM, ReniC said:

I love this blanket and the Border she included too. I've used it on other afghans and they turned out great. Hugs back!

Love that border. She's so talented. 

Hello Everyone https://content.invisioncic.com/r276385/emoticons/default_smile.gif

I need HELP!

I find my self in a little trouble.  I started crocheting Baby Blanket while ago...After more than 3/4 way I was done with that blankie I realized that few balls of that yarn what was left are NOT the same yarn :(.. They look almost the same, that was what I thought it was when I put a side all of them for a baby blanket I might need to make in the future..

While ago I find out that one of my friends daughter is expecting a baby girl.  That was when I started working on that blanket.

I Think I looked everywhere & I just can not find more of that yarn :(.

My preference would be to buy 4 more balls of that yarn. IF I can not get that many I will buy even 1 or any amount of them in between . One, two , three or four balls. YES, I will pay for the yarn PLUS shipping cost. IF I could get 4 more balls of that yarn I could make that blanket little longer, border little wider & that HAT to match :). But one or two or three more will be great too,  it will be better than none LOL. Without anymore yarn I will not be able to finish that blanket. And that would be heart breaking after all that work I done already :(. That would be a very beautiful blanket with colorful "Bubbles"  running across...every couple/few inches.

GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME FIND THAT YARN :). I WILL BE GREATFULL FOREVER TO YOU! https://content.invisioncic.com/r276385/emoticons/default_smile.gif

The yarn I am looking for is:

Deborah Norville

Collection EVERYDAY

Color: WHITE SNOW  ( must be SNOW WHITE!,  NOT plain WHITE)

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THAT YARN:

Krys

DSC01819.JPG

Ratdog, I love the dr. Who!

Bailey, that's probably the best crocheted rabbit I've ever seen!!

Edited by judianne

Except for the initials I'm going to add, I've finished the blanket for my goddaughter and her fiance. It's 60 inches across and the main color is Bernat teal blue...which doesn't photograph well of course. I stood on a chair to try and get a decent shot. 

20210319_163004.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/19/2021 at 2:59 PM, judianne said:

Except for the initials I'm going to add, I've finished the blanket for my goddaughter and her fiance. It's 60 inches across and the main color is Bernat teal blue...which doesn't photograph well of course. I stood on a chair to try and get a decent shot. 

20210319_163004.jpg

It's a beautiful round ripple blanket! I just love that shade of blue and your color changes came out very lovely.

• Like 1

Bailey...such sweet work!💖

And thanks for the compliments, ladies! I had trouble deciding on a pattern...and then when I finally did, I was playing with color sequences in my mind.

In the end, though, my love of symmetry won🤣

• Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS