Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

Bailey, the hotbed is way cute!!!!!  But the jellyfish makes my fingers hurt looking at all that work! You're amazing!

• Like 1

Stingray

This project is moving forward.  I'm waiting on some paracord to close the island/ocean bag and that will be complete.  I've started the ocean tower, which is supposed to be a bag corral reef type toy.  Still making the little critters to live there.

• Like 3

Chelsea Dress

In my previous olden days of making Barbie clothes Kelly and her friend Tomi were the smallest of the Barbie clan measuring in it 4 1/2 inches.  I made a handful of outfits for Kelly.  There is so little to actually crochet for that it was hard. 

Chelsea is now the smallest and larger but still only 6" .  This still leaves little room for shaping and sizing of clothing.  I'm amazed at the creativity people have with small items but it is not my best avenue.  However, I will do what I can to see that the family is dressed before they head off for their donation destination.

• Like 1

Couple years ago I made a Jelly Fish for my daughter cats to play with. It was big, about 8" - 10" long. I told my daughter to hang that on a door knob. Cats did NOT like that fish!. They never wanted to play with that.  They like all toys I made for them, but not that Jelly Fish! LOL

I remember I put a lot of work in to that for nothing.

Krys

11 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

Chelsea Dress

In my previous olden days of making Barbie clothes Kelly and her friend Tomi were the smallest of the Barbie clan measuring in it 4 1/2 inches.  I made a handful of outfits for Kelly.  There is so little to actually crochet for that it was hard. 

Chelsea is now the smallest and larger but still only 6" .  This still leaves little room for shaping and sizing of clothing.  I'm amazed at the creativity people have with small items but it is not my best avenue.  However, I will do what I can to see that the family is dressed before they head off for their donation destination.

Love the outfit! 

What sweet creatures, Bailey!! You're definitely on a role!

I just donated a few NICU blankets for the littlest ones they have...Lots of colors involved!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I am a moron at times.  I was looking all over trying to find a clown fish pattern and I already had one in a book I bought this fall!:bang:lol

Clown Fish

I can't telly you how many times I've either printed out a pattern I already had or was ready to buy a book of patterns I had already gotten rid of years earlier...I think it's a sign we are crochet-a-holics🤣

And I LOVE the clown fish - it's perfect!

6 hours ago, debscodas said:

This is a newborn set that I gifted to my sister.

IMG_4254A.jpg

That is so very sweet! Truly a family heirloom.

11 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I am a moron at times.  I was looking all over trying to find a clown fish pattern and I already had one in a book I bought this fall!:bang:lol

Clown Fish

Really cute fish!! If I could ever find a good way to keep my patterns organized and searchable it would be a miracle. I know my yarn stash is an unorganized lot, but it's great compared to my patterns. LOL

• Like 1

Here are two of my latest hats for the Warmth For Warriors hat drive. I tried a new pattern and bulky yarn for the first one. The pattern is called Dream Weaver beanie and it quick and easy. The second one is a striped Lakeside hat crocheted with scrap yarns.

997801791_DreamWeaverHat4-2021.thumb.JPG.c444db984310cd65e51db092e3a7db6d.JPG1832879420_StripedLakesideHat4-2021.thumb.JPG.8b26085f0207fda94df7e78169e412ce.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RecycleCindy said:

Here are two of my latest hats for the Warmth For Warriors hat drive. I tried a new pattern and bulky yarn for the first one. The pattern is called Dream Weaver beanie and it quick and easy. The second one is a striped Lakeside hat crocheted with scrap yarns.

997801791_DreamWeaverHat4-2021.thumb.JPG.c444db984310cd65e51db092e3a7db6d.JPG1832879420_StripedLakesideHat4-2021.thumb.JPG.8b26085f0207fda94df7e78169e412ce.JPG

Nice! I'm sure they will be appreciated.

• Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS