Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

Mary Jo...if you did have to fall, at least it was where you could get the appropriate help!

When we redid one bathroom a few years ago we had a grab bar put on the shower wall.  

I'm a clutz....lol!

They look soooo CUTE! When I was a little girl I would have adored the outfits and dolls...

I made a crib size blanket to keep in my present pile. Love the Minty color...it was a joy to work with. Used Attic24  cosy pattern.

20210518_185239.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:02 AM, judianne said:

I made a crib size blanket to keep in my present pile. Love the Minty color...it was a joy to work with. Used Attic24  cosy pattern.

Very nice baby blanket!

I like Lucy's patterns too and have used this pattern 2 times now. I especially like the border she created for that blanket and have used it several times on other projects too. Easy, simple, yet, oh so pretty.

Thanks for sharing the photo.

• Like 1

Do you remember lucky clovers I started crocheting in April?

Well, I had them done in quite short time... Then few days ago I suddenly realised that the exam would be next week AND my clovers still need starching AND ironing AND attaching the pins AND adding the ladybugs....

After a few moments of panic and quite close to hysteria - well, I managed to complete them right in time.  Tomorrow I'm taking them to school so my class will get them before their first exam on Tuesday.🍀

20210523_204210.jpg

20210523_204130.jpg

• Like 2

Bailey,  I really adore those outfits!!!

Anna, that is such a cute, and perfect idea!

And thanks for the nice comments on the blanket! Since the Minty is so bright I decided to use it for the cluster stitches...shows the definition better, I think.

I remember when I made my very tall brother a very long cosy stripe using warm colored odds and ends of yarn I had ...it was really fun making one with random colors.

Edited by judianne
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, Apak said:

Do you remember lucky clovers I started crocheting in April?

Well, I had them done in quite short time... Then few days ago I suddenly realised that the exam would be next week AND my clovers still need starching AND ironing AND attaching the pins AND adding the ladybugs....

After a few moments of panic and quite close to hysteria - well, I managed to complete them right in time.  Tomorrow I'm taking them to school so my class will get them before their first exam on Tuesday.🍀

20210523_204210.jpg

20210523_204130.jpg

Those are adorable.  Glad you got them done.  

• Like 1

How did it get to be June?  I'm hoping to get the July birthday box ready to mail at the end of this month.  I'm finishing up the last "must do" project.  Everything else will be glad to have finished.  Then on to the fall birthday and Halloween boxes along with the doll stuff for the donation.

This was one of the must have patterns for this project.  He sent me on a wild goose chase when I realized I'd lost the book and it went out of print.

Diver

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, Bailey4 said:

How did it get to be June?  I'm hoping to get the July birthday box ready to mail at the end of this month.  I'm finishing up the last "must do" project.  Everything else will be glad to have finished.  Then on to the fall birthday and Halloween boxes along with the doll stuff for the donation.

This was one of the must have patterns for this project.  He sent me on a wild goose chase when I realized I'd lost the book and it went out of print.

Diver

I can see why he's a must have for the project. Really cute!

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS