Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

Thanks for the compliments, ladies!!

Bailey - each item you make is so very unique and special - you must get a great sense of accomplishment after completing each one. I know I would!

My goal, once I get caught up over here...is to pull out my knitting needles and try to improve my extremely basic skills!

Working on my own version of a border for the lattice baby blanket and then it's picture time.

Very windy today but it's been above freezing for a couple of days now and on the sunny side of the back yard we're starting to see the hardscape again! Even the bare ground! 

So easy to please here😂

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, judianne said:

Folded baby blankets.

I made the blue one a while back and a neighbor asked if I could make a yellow one to go with it for her twin great grandchildren born at the end of January.  Different yarn but same Trellis pattern from Attic24 

IMG_20210220_094411_141.jpg

Beautiful blankets!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 8:47 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Those bibs are adorable.

Here is one of the outfits I will be sending up. Yes that is a 5" doll to go with the outfit. She is dressed just like her big friend.

2021 Baily (2).JPG

2021 Baily (6).JPG

So cute and what an adorable set of dolls!

Hello everyone! I'm popping in here to let you know it is time for the annual NatCroMo Blog Tour celebrating National Crochet Month! This year we are looking for crochet hobbyists – everyday crocheters like you – to participate in the tour! Last year we included a few crochet hobbyists and it was a great hit! Everyone enjoyed it – the participants and our readers. Who better to be on our blog tour than you guys?! Check out the announcement here:

Our Generation Seashell Summer Dress

I am taking a shot at using up crochet thread as part of my attempt to attack the neglected parts of my stash in order to decrease my stash this year.

This is also my first Our Generation outfit for the donation this year.  Mom sent me a bunch so I wasn't as concerned about getting started with outfits as I was with the other dolls.

• Like 1

Hi peeps!

On 2/26/2021 at 11:38 AM, Bailey4 said:

I finished the last of the baby bibs for this year's donations.  I found a different one to try for the 14" doll.  It is nice to be able to change up things a little from time to time.

14" Lots to Love Baby Bib

that's so cute!!!

On 2/26/2021 at 11:47 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Those bibs are adorable.

Here is one of the outfits I will be sending up. Yes that is a 5" doll to go with the outfit. She is dressed just like her big friend.

2021 Baily (2).JPG

2021 Baily (6).JPG

Adorable! What a great idea to make the identical outfits!

On 2/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, RecycleCindy said:

Here is my finished blanket that I delivered yesterday to the VA Outreach Program. It is a rectangle granny that ended up being about 35" by 45".

571694510_BluesGrannyRectangleBlanket2021.thumb.JPG.c00e2f331cf7d91cf7175f27d3eaab42.JPG

Perfect! And so is the size, from what I understand. Love the blues....

On 3/1/2021 at 11:20 AM, Bailey4 said:

Another Rag Doll Dress Finished.

Rag Doll Autumn Lace Dress

So cute!

14 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

Our Generation Seashell Summer Dress

I am taking a shot at using up crochet thread as part of my attempt to attack the neglected parts of my stash in order to decrease my stash this year.

This is also my first Our Generation outfit for the donation this year.  Mom sent me a bunch so I wasn't as concerned about getting started with outfits as I was with the other dolls.

I love this...in particular with the glasses!

This is 30 by 36 and I added it, with a handful of beanies, to the bag I had ready for the NICU. 

IMG_20210303_181042_818.jpg

Edited by judianne
  • Like 3

I don't know why, but I am amazed with all you have all done.  I come on just to look at the projects.

I am almost finished with the scotty dress and purse.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, Bailey4 said:

Got a request for a honey maker for some bee themed items for a farmer's market table.

First up:  Bee

Saw your post and thought you might be interested in this Beehive pattern. It is in UK crochet terms though. 🙂

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS