gold medal - Inkked0317   +9

silver medal - Ellie13    + 6

bronze medal  - pineknott  +3

holding steady- Greyhoundgrandma 0

shoot the moon - PBLKNP  - 4

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we were cleaning up the front room,there was alot of unfinished projects ( not mine)that needed to be made in to usable yarn again,that plus doing alot of 12 " squares for someone

wtd + 24 ytd + 98

I finished all the :turtle way before deadline :yay . I made 2 more hats and 3 (4? lost count of how many I have, 25 +) more pocket prayer shawls. I used a big ball and rolled down 2 skeins (+ 3 ) :cheer . I'm at my parents for the weekend. I brought the baby/preemie hats and pocket prayer shawls. My mom was surprised at how many I had (took up 1/2 the suitcase :lol). On the bus/subway ride here I finished a hat and started another, by tonight I might finish off a ball.

WTD: + 3   YTD: + 55

Ellie 13

Happy Saturday everyone!

After I posted a picture of the Sea Turtle Blanket I made last week, I was asked to make two more, and I also needed specific colors for a baby gift for my cousin, so Monday I went to Michael's and bought 8 skeins (-16). The rest of the yarn needed for these three items I got from my stash, so it's not as bad as it could have been. I thought I'd be in the negatives this week but I actually managed to be very productive! I made one Sea Turtle blanket completely, started the second, and started work on some squares for an exchange I'm part of. All told, I used up 6 skeins (+12) and 9 balls (+9)! I did run out of one of the colors for the Sea Turtles though, so I'll be stopping at the store again tomorrow before I can continue working on that...

WTD: +5

YTD: +314

This week, I hope to finish the second Sea Turtle blanket and my exchange squares. If I manage that, I'll be moving on to the baby gift for my cousin!

Gold Medal Winner!   pineknott  +24
Silver Medal Winner!  Inkked0317  +5
Bronze Medal Winner!   Ellie 13  +3

Using up that stash!
howieann  +2
greyhoundgrandma  +1

Holding steady!  
PBELKNAP  0

No negatives this week...Great job, all!!!

I'm going out for the evening, so thought I'd put in my totals now!

I've been working on my various projects, but with no dent in the stash (always maddening), so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD 0  YTD +32

:bang

I've started joining the motifs into strips but it will take a while to finish a skein.

Changing my score. I visited with my cousin this evening and she gave me two skeins of baby yarn she found on sale...-4

WTD -3

I should be posting the scores about 11 tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone!!

This week I made my third sea turtle blanket (for a friend) and I will be very happy not to make another one for a while! I had to buy one skein for this project (-2), but I used a total of 3 skeins (+6) and 5 balls (+5).

WTD: +9

YTD: +323

This week I'm making a trio of T-Rex stuffies for a set of triplets who are turning three (dino themed bday party gave me the direction for their gifts). I'm also hoping to finish my exchange squares and get them mailed off. 

I hope you all have an amazing week!!!

Still slogging away with my baby sweater and the socks.  The good news is that I FINALLY got the Mary Maxim Mystery Crochet-Along afghan done!  I need to take some pictures to post it.  I also found a home for it.  Our granddaughter is heading to college in the fall, so I'm going to give it to her as a going-away present, to use at school.

Stashbuster Total: WTD 0  YTD +32

:manyheart

Hi everyone!! I have a bunch of projects made this week so I'm a happy hooker!!

I made three Timothy the T Rex stuffies for a set of triplets we know who are turning three. Their bday party is going to be dinosaur themed, so it seemed appropriate. The three stuffies used a skein each (+6). I was asked to make a pair of baby shoes that used up 3 balls (+3). I also made a graph baby blanket for a baby cousin who is due to arrive in October (I have to mail it so I got it done early) and that took 5 balls (+5). And I'm about 90% done with a large stuffed cat I'm making for the daughter of a friend at church which has taken two balls so far (+2) and will probably finish off another tomorrow when I complete the project.

WTD: +17

YTD: +340

Archived