• Last Reply

YTD scores for October:

Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +496

Silver Medal Winner: pineknott +112

Bronze Medal Winner: PBLKNP +29

greyhoundgrandma +16

KaylaKitsa -81

October's Shoot the Moon Winner: MalisaMeese -434

Nothing accomplished this week. I do have the yarn out ready to start an afghan. It's just been a busy week with something going on every day and no energy left over. Good news is I found out I have a vitamin d deficiency and have started a supplement, so hopefully more energy is in my future.

WTD 0

This week I made a,baby blanket that used 4 skeins (+8), and continued working on my Amazing Grace blanket using up 3 skeins (+6). I also bought 4 skeins for projects  (-8).

WTD +6

YTD +502

I'll update my signature the next time I go on my computer. I hope everyone has a great week! 

Hi everyone!!

This week I finally finished the Amazing Grace blanket I'm giving my in-laws for Christmas (3 skeins and 2 balls +8). I also made the Farah Giraffe with a bigger hook and it turned out nearly the size of my 4 yr old! Used 2 skeins and a ball on that (+5).

However, I found a wonderful pattern that I now have an absolute compulsion to make for my newest expected niece/nephew and Micheal's had this great yarn sale going...so I bought 20 skeins (-40)...so I'm pretty sure I'm claiming the Shoot the Moon for the week lol

WTD: -27

YTD: +475

I went to a local library's "KnitFlix" last night - we bring our own dinners, they provide snacks, and we knit or crochet and watch a movie, usually based on a book.  Anyway, we had a swap last night.  You could bring books, patterns, tools, or yarn to swap.  I brought a bag of bulky yarn and three additional skeins, and got 3 Encore skeins.  In addition, I used up a skein on my project yesterday, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +22  YTD +55

:cheer:manyheart

Hi everyone!! So this week I bought 6 skeins (-12) for a project requested by a church friend. I made that entire piece start to finish and will be delivering it to her tomorrow morning. I used all 6 skeins (+12). I also made one T Rex, using 2 balls (+2) and started a second T Rex, using 1 ball (+1).

WTD: +3

YTD: +478

This week I'm hoping to make a few stuffies for the kids at church. I'm working my way through the families I know, making items for each kid tailored to their interests. 

I've got the scoreboard this week, so I'll be posting that tomorrow after church, probably between 1 & 2 pm

Have a good week everyone!

Reminder: This is the last full week of the month, so please post both WTD and YTD scores on Saturday.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, but often don't slow down enough to see them.

I haven't been here since Oct. 7th, about 6 weeks (+/-). I used up almost all my stash, down to a doz. +/- small balls, this time I kept track of my points (+ 35)  :cheer. I made a lot of teen/adult hats and gave them to my friend Sandy for her church fair. She said they love that I give stuff, even though I'm not a member. I needed :yarn  for an afghan, so I went to Michael's and got 7 skeins (- 14) :( . I made 36 squares and rolled down the 6 rainbow colors but not the Aran pounder yet (+ 6) :yay . In the last 2 weeks Sandy brought me 3 bags of :yarn  from church ladies. They wanted to thank me for all the things I've given over the last few years (baby afghans/potholders/scarves/hats etc.). Some of it was so old they came from places that no longer exist (Zayers/Leewards/Ames/Woolworths). 15 skeins from 3 oz. up pounders (- 30) :( . So I better get :crocheting so I can be on the + side by Sat.

My score for 6 weeks is  WTD:  - 3   YTD:  + 63

:ttalk    HAPPY THANKS GIVING    :tdance  (For those in the U.S.A.)

Ellie 13

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings!

This week I used 1 ball on a T Rex (=+1). I have started a Hello Kitty doll and a Snuggle this Muggle baby blanket, but I haven't finished any skeins/balls with those yet. Hopefully next week! With the holiday, I didn't touch yarn or hooks for 3 days straight!

WTD: +1

YTD: +479

Next week I'm aiming to finish the baby blanket and work on a pair of mermaids for my little cousins. These 3 items will complete my Christmas gift to-do list! Once I'm done with them, I'll go back to the Hello Kitty for my friend's daughter. I hope everyone has a great week!!

Well, we went to my sister's for Thanksgiving (had a WONDERFUL time), so I managed to get a lot of work done back and forth in the car to Fall River, MA.  I used up a skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2  YTD +57

:cheer :manyheart

Archived