2017 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soooo I went back to my Aunts house.... and she had more bags of yarn for me.... this time i came home with a score of 

and a friend who also took some yarn said that she wanted me to post her scores too, so

KaylaKitsa has a score of -95 :) i'll be posting her scores until she decides she wants to join the forum!

I didn't post last week. I did some gardening, I planted green peppers, beans, tomatoes and 2 types of zucchinis: regular and gold (pic. looks kind of orange). I got some :crocheting done. I now have 12 baby hats 13 young adult/adult hats. I used up 2 skeins and a ball (+ 5) :yay.

WTD: + 5   YTD: + 46

Ellie 13

I'm still having trouble with the emoticons. I click the smiley and I get a box with 5 faces and a lot of little dots. It takes forever to find the right "dot" to get what I want.

Hi everyone!!
I have a church friend who's eldest daughter (about 10 yrs old) is wanting to go to a dance camp and is raising the funds for the camp all on her own. She is teaming with her mom to sell Jamberry (nail decals) and has taught herself how to fingerknit infinity scarves to sell. I wanted to help her out, so I have pulled skeins from my stash to donate to the cause! 14 skeins made their way to her this week (+28). I also used a skein and a ball (+3) on a babydoll for another little one at church. That's all my pluses....

as for minus scores....my cousin is due to have her first baby in about 6 weeks. Elephant theme. Saw a picture of the Josefina & Jeffery Elephant rug and pillow on facebook. Asked if anyone knew anything about them...so I told her they are patterns available for sale, and that I'm sure I could make them for her. I also gave her a link to an etsy search in case she just wanted to order one already made. She asked me to make it and even paypal'd funds to me for the patterns and about 90% of the yarn costs. SO....off I went to Michael's to buy all their grey yarn and a little purple. Totalled up to 12 skeins (-24). At this point, I've got the back of the pillow done and the majority of the front as well. Will be working on these elephants as much as possible this next week so I can get them mailed off to WY as quickly as possible. I don't want her, as far along as she is, stressing about if they're going to arrive before the baby lol!

WTD: +7

YTD: +264

So.... I bought yarn for a new project and some that I had run out of for a current project. Then today I inherited a huge bag stuffed with yarn from my 82 year old aunt. So my numbers are ugly!

WTD: -127 YTD: -85

I haven't forgotten!  I have something going on this morning and early this afternoon, so I'll be doing the totals probably some time after 2:00 p.m.

Okay, here we go!!!  We have some CRAZY totals this week...

Gold Medal Winner!   Inkked0317  +7
Silver Medal Winner!  Ellie 13  +5 

Holding steady!
greyhoundgrandma  0
PBELKNAP   0
pineknott  0

Oops, I did it again!
KaylaKitsa  -92
howieann  -127

...and last, but not least...SHOOT THE MOON!!!   MalisaMeesa -257

Happy Sunday everyone!

This week I've been working on the Jesefina Elephant pillow and I'm just about done! I only have to attach the ears and bow and then she's finished! Hopefully after church I'll be able to do that, and then I can start on the matching rug. I used up a full pound skein and 3 small balls (+5).

WTD:+5

YTD: +269

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Gold Medal Winner: MalisaMeesa+6

Silver Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +5

Bronze Medal Winner: Pineknott: +4

working things out: Howieann: +2

Holding steady at Zero:

KaylaKitsa and GreyhoundGrandma and PBLKNP

NO NEGATIVES!!!!!! GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

Archived