Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Thanks All I do feel better and no daughters bday is the 15th and I am ready!!lol Sandra I got your post. Card yesterday when I wasn't feelin well and it is adorable,e I love it. You did so good on it it is just darling I want to frame it ifI can fund a frame I fhink I might just ha e one. Thank you so much sure perked up my day!!

BGs showers are hard work you deserve a day of recovery or two ,,

Mini that is the best excuse I can think of to Not crochet lol. Darling pic.

Tampa so you got jello air now. Our humidity has been in the mid and high 80,s al,

Most all su mere I hat humidity!!

Linda I li,e those I for it I r. Oo,s too I have one about early civilizations you know li,e Aztecs Ana Mayans and it is something I go too quite often and the photos are amazing.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all...

Hope your day is going well. It didn't feel to bad outside on my way to work. A lot less humid than it has been here lately. Got another huge bag of tomatoes out of the garden and 3 huge zucchini.

Have a wonderful night all!

That is a cute card.

Well my chillin afternoon turned stressfull after letting dh's phone do its android update. Mine went through all the steps no prob but his got stuck in a loop and it would not power off. Since we were not far from a tmobile store we ran over there. He did what it was saying not to do-- pull out the battery. When he put it back in all was well. Thats what we would have tried had we not been so close to a store. I told him he saved our marriage. Since our relaxing afternoon was disrupted we made a Walmart run for a few things.

Katy we have leftover pizza from last night that we will have tomorrow night. I keep telling dh we will have it Tues(he wont be here) but he is insisting on Mon.

Good Morning.

I am way behind on reading posts but wanted to let you all know I'm still here. It's been a busy but fun few days and today is more fun celebrating my granddaughter's birthday. We will be having brunch at Chef Mickey's and doing some Disney shopping, one of her favorite things to do. Time to get on the road so I will take to you all later.

Carol sounds like you have a fun day planned to celebrate granddaughters birthday.

Its cloudy here this am and there is a slight chill in the wind like its saying fall is coming.

Hi all everyone sounds cheerful today. I was up and out early again sp just checking in one lol

I must have hit a Wong key or eomething as the iPad signed me out of the ville but I didn't have any trouble getting signed in sgan thank goodness but that old feeling of panic started agai till I saw it come up with no trouble. Phew!

So that post ended sooner than I wanted it too. Anyway haven't done much but clean a few dm's. up. Daily messes lol a few dishes and some dusting it's all.

So out to see what else I can get in today so will see you a. It later. Have a good aft. TAmpa are you gettin dumped on. I see there is a lot of rain your way. Good on the vegies too trib we have lots of coming along tomatoes but are not quite ready we have only picked four but we were delayed by all that rain we had in planting that's ok they are still coming lol. Later squares,

Good afternoon/evening!

Today making homemade chicken soup. Boil the chicken and made the noodles yesterday for today.

Now getting ready to put it all together.

Got up this morning and made donut holes for everyone.

I had a crappy weekend and today broke my tooth. If it doesn't rain here it pours and I can't make it to the dentist for a while. It's just not in our budget right now. It just stinks...... Some days I wonder why I even get up! :(

Oh so sorry about your toof. How did you do dat!!

Wow I have never made my noodles I do t even know how you do them. Sounds good I love soup.

Well slow day here hope it rains. We got mowed and weed eater yesterday and handy even edged the sidewalks nice and neat. So it can rain now lol. I. Yawning already ands it's 630. Lol. I feel the need to find a project tonight lol. I'm pretty bored. Gotta get some birthday paper tomorrow. And get these things wrapped. Then I'll just set them in a corner till she comes. I noticed Michaels has a 40% coupon so I might visit them lol that will feel me better I'm sure. Well if I think of something else I'll be back ok.

My Brother in law John has not got no better. The Drs. has been running test after test. They just can't figure out what is wrong. His Kidneys are failing. He is on oxygen, now. He is now in ICU. He is coughing up blood. He can't hear good. They don't know why. John needs everyone prayers. My Sis Sandra is is trying to stay busy. While they are running these test. She has John's 101 yr old Mother to take care of. So they do need your prayers. So that what I asking you all. Could you all pray for my Sis and her husband. I go to her house and help with his Mother when I can. While my Sis goes to hospital.  So please if you all can say a prayer for my Sis. Thank you, All.

My Brother in law John has not got no better. The Drs. has been running test after test. They just can't figure out what is wrong. His Kidneys are failing. He is on oxygen, now. He is now in ICU. He is coughing up blood. He can't hear good. They don't know why. John needs everyone prayers. My Sis Sandra is is trying to stay busy. While they are running these test. She has John's 101 yr old Mother to take care of. So they do need your prayers. So that what I asking you all. Could you all pray for my Sis and her husband. I go to her house and help with his Mother when I can. While my Sis goes to hospital.  So please if you all can say a prayer for my Sis. Thank you, All.

yes,will keep them in my prayers

I am so sorry and praying for you all.

Sorry about your tooth, owlvamp! Those are not fun.

Snowbear, sorry to hear that, hoe things improve.

Not much going on here. Getting ready to go to bed. Had fried tenderloin sandwiches for supper with macaroni salad and tomatoes from the garden.

Fixed our summer cucumbers for tomorrow we were out, banana pudding. Made chocolate chip muffins for little Tribble, and banana nut for everyone else. Cleaned the kitchen now time for bed. Little Tribble's soccer practice begins tomorrow. Going to get up early, go get hair dye and have Mr tribble dye my hair.

Have to do laundry tomorrow. I still have 3 12hour shifts to work this week.

Have a great morning all!

Good morning.

You all sound very busy. 

Snowbear, prayers for you and your family.

Sandra, I hope you can get the tooth taken care of soon. I broke two teeth a couple of years ago, they are no fun.

We had a great time yesterday. It rained off and on throughout the day but we managed to stay dry. Brunch was delicious and the kids had a great time meeting Disney characters. We rode the monorail and went shopping, my granddaughter received a nice amount of money and a disney gift card for her birthday so she really enjoyed it. I made sure my grandson had some spending money too. I finished a preemie afghan I was working on and started another one while we were traveling.

Today I will be heading to my other daughter's house to take of the baby tomorrow. 

Guess that's about it for me. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning.  I have some time between storms to jump on the computer.  We have had nothing but rain and thunder storms for about 3 days. :storm   We are suppose to be like this till Thurs? :eek

cshort glad to here you are not in the glug, glug stage we are in.  It is raining right now infact.  I do not know where the round is putting it all.

Oh Sandra, that is quite a dilemma you have there and I do feel bad.  Hope you can get it fixed soon.

Snowbear you have my good thoughts and prayers.  I do hope thing improve for you also.

Not much going on here.  Just sitting and watching the rain.

Ok, I have seem 3 Dr. Who's and I do not get the humor.  To me it is I don't know English.  I know my Mom would of been on the floor laughing.  Of course she thought Benny Hill was funny also.  Not stepping on anyone's toes here, just please explain the humor.  It reminds me of the Buck Rogers movies. 

Maryjo

I found some of his stuff funny,not all,I guess Brit humor differs from ours

well the heat is back,darn it all I knew I should have worked in the yard yesterday when a cool breeze was blowing, ah well

have a great day everyone

Yeah, it is hot here too. It feels like our air isn't doing any good, sometimes. Hey everyone, Its a hot and beautiful day. Here in the mountain of TN. And the skies are nice and blue.  We have been getting heavy showers late in the evenings, though. We do need that rain. It is starting to cool down at night here some on up in the morning hours. Then real hot during the day, again. How everyone been? :hug

Thank you all for your prayers. John has not improved none. The DRS. has move him to another hospital temp. for test. Hope they find out soon what is wrong. Will keep you all posted when I find anything out. 

Archived