Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Brenda,  even we have heard about the storm.  Glad to hear you made it ok, hope Jessica is doing ok. 

Got up late this morning.  Was up at 6AM yesterday and it just wore me out.

They are talking about changing clocks this weekend.  It seems like we just changed them.  Didn't we?

Well off to make breakfast and then back to my crocheting.

Have a great day everyone and lots of hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Oh thanks for the reminder about the clocks changing! I totally forgot!

Keeping busy! I'm getting ready to start all my kids on recorders and we have musical auditions soon! Busy busy! Now DH is sick with a cold too. So much for the crochet hook this week! :)

I checked Jessica's address on a map and she is actually a few miles farther south than the area that was devastated but she still could have had some damage and been without electricity. There were so many tornadoes that evening dropping down here and there. The Oak Grove one was on the ground for almost 12 miles. There were more tornadoes that touched down than originally thought. After looking at the damage they could tell some of the damaged places were from a tornado as opposed to straight line wind. When you see all the damage they showed on the news its hard to believe there were no fatalities or serious injuries.

Dh was off today and we decided to go to the zoo. It was so warm I didnt need a jacket today but that dirty 4 letter word is in the forecast for Sat.

Katy I hope Amy gets back to you soon and you get the log in problems fixed. Hopefully you remembered to use Amy's new email address that she changed over too shortly after your last incident.

Hello.

I had a busy day of work and shopping. I needed to go to the fabric store and then to the baby store to get a baby barricade to keep the little princess away from the television and shelves in the living room, she is soooooo busy. Not much else happening here.

Hey all and good evening. Didn't realize I'd been off for this long. Again. 

So, DS brought home a virus and guess what? Now we're all sick...AGAIN! He doesn't have it as bad as DD and myself, and right now, DH has it the least. Oh joy! I can't wait until Mother Nature gets her seasons back in line and we stop getting sick!

Anywho, happy to hear Katy is better, stinks that she can't get online again.

Snowbear, sorry to hear about the phnumonia stuff. Hope she gets better soon!

But, I'm off to bed. I think I need to get some sleep and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. 

Hope everyone else is doing pretty good.  :hug s all

We are good! Thank you all for the concern. We had about 90 mile an hour winds but lost a little bit of the roof and some fencing, but that is all fixed already. 

good afternoon everyone,going to be 75 in these here parts today,and then barely high of 30 over the weekend,gee what roller coaster weather

glad to hear you are safe Jessica,last of OT comes today.

enjoy the day

wow i got in!!! i tried everyday several times and finally suceeded!, i will come in later as i am pressed for time right now so ill chdat later. i have seen mant ptetties you all have done!! so much new eye candy!! loved it all.

hope all are well and healthy and ill see you later on ok. missed you all. but the say any priblem can be solved with patience and determination.

see ya soon.

Jessica, glad you are all ok.

Just  a typical work day today and now I'm doing laundry and a little sewing.

Have a great evening.

Hey all, quick drop in while I'm still cohearent. The virus thing tends to be worse in the evenings, go figure...

I swear, some of you ladies have got to live really close to me! We had the crazy weather earlier this week or this past weekend (I can't remember which it was  :reyes  ), we've got rain now after an absolutely beautiful day out, and then it clouded over, started thundering, and now raining. Plus we have snow on the way Saturday. Definitely happy to hear that everyone who was caught in the last storms path is good tho! Hopefully, this round won't get worse...

Loven2crochet, I got your package! I love the squares! Thank you! :c9 

Anywho, I'm going to hop back off here and hope my nose stays not quite so stuffed up. Have a great evening all!  :hug s

Oh the weather of the plains, how I miss it! I really do! I loved thunderstorms. That adrenaline rush you get when the sky turns green as you watch the storm approaching. Sigh, I miss my NE. But...NH does have more snow which is fun too...

good Friday morning

it seems the projected storm will stay south of us,we will get the cold,but no precip

well we were supposed to be heading out to get Jimmy an EKG,problem no one is getting up.having my cream of wheat,after that I'll start the potato soup for the up coming chilly weekend

Good morning Linda. That potato soup sounds awfully good. Dh loves soup but not fond of potato soup which of course is the one I really like. They are still talking snow for us. That darn 17° is going to be a real shock to my body after all this warm weather not to mention all the plants that have leafed out.

plans got changed,a new round of PT is starting,I thought 4 appts.were kind of stingy of them

so now we'll have to do it Tues. or Weds.

the soup is simmering on the stove,Its going to be a guy ( PT) it will probably make him hungry,since he is coming at noon.

Brenda the only soup I don't make or eat is any with lentils,they are just not kind to my system,and Bill can't handle dry beans,one year there was a trip to the ER,ever since we just use can beans

Glad to see you are back on Katy.

I just got an e-mail from Sandra (owlvamp)  She asked me to let you all know why she has not been here for a few days.  I have copied and I will paste her e-mail here:

I am sorry I haven't checked in.

I seriously have been exhausted and no energy to get on line these days.

My fur Baby Hercule's has been sick for quite sometime and when I think I got him where I want him nope something else. I'm all out of ideas and my heart is just so heavy.

Took him to the vet On Monday ran blood test and did an X-Ray. Everything came back good except his white blood count was a little high. He's on antibiotics and a naseua pill for he throws up some too. I thought again he was getting better and today won't eat nothing and threw up this morning. I am exhausted for he hasn't slept well either. Constantly up and down.

I probably won't be on for a little for all my attention has been trying to get him back to better health and by the time night gets here i'm just to tired myself and fighting migraines again which is taking a toll on me. I had a lot pain in my chest where I thought I was having a heart attack. I'm sure the stress I am under and trying to just go with the flow. So please let everyone know I am thinking of them and will try to check in as soon as I can. Just didn't want to disappear and no one knows.

I'll be back just need to get things under control here. Thanks

Let's keep her in our thoughts and hope she gets things together soon so she can get back.

poor sandra. we all feel her pain as im surre we all have nurssed a sick pet i hhope he gets back to normal soon and poor sandra too i bet she is so stressed with no rest and piuppysick too jjust take a few deep breaths and try to calm down as stress can do number on us all

pine knott that book cd is in thhe other room but when i can get to it i will. i could send it to you when i get it "listeened" to if you like

snowbear my gosh that ghan uis stunningJust lovely. what a nice job!!!!!

poor sandra. we all feel her pain as im surre we all have nurssed a sick pet i hhope he gets back to normal soon and poor sandra too i bet she is so stresses with no rest and herc sick too jjust take a few deep breaths and try to calm down as srewss can vdo number on us all

pine knott that book tape is in thhe other room but when i can get it together i will i could send it back to you when i get it "listeened" to if you like

snowbear my gosh that ghan uis stunningJust lovely. what a nice job!!!!!

I was just curious to the name,no need to send it to me

Archived