Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

what the heck?? yellow stuff on my windshield already,but its only February,sigh,had to wash it off before I left the drive way

dishes and wash done,just need to set up the feeding and hope it cooperates this evening,instead of popping the connection,like its been doing.

Lovin2crochet

I haven't read any Beverly Lewis Amish books,I've read a few Love Inspired ones about the Amish by Patricia Davids

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick check in. Went rock hunting with Little Tribble and we've been painting  a few rocks. He loves painting. Such a nice spring we're having this winter... LOL

checkingqq

in tody to see how are you fine Folk are doing.

un

i think i am a bit stronger each h day but appetite it is atill poor but tha too might improve too

sanda enjoy your time with your little man. they do not eally grow fas.

snnow expectTed for the region but chances are it will miss us anyway

be.ck tomorrow rake care all. ♥❌⭕❌⭕

Hello.

Our adventure on Monday was lots of fun. The fabric store was amazing, we found lots of nice fabrics for decorating my living room and the living room and kids rooms at my daughter's house. Shopping at IKEA was fun too, I picked up plain pillows to make covers for and some drawer sets to organize my buttons. We also bought rugs and some shelves for my daughter's house. We had lunch at Wendy's and dinner at Disney. By the time we drove back to my daughter's house and unloaded our treasures and then I drove home to my house it was about 11 pm when I walked into my house. Yesterday it was back to work then I picked up the littlest grandbaby from daycare and she kept me very busy. I had my income tax done after work today and picked up soup and sandwich from Panera for dinner. I think I need to relax a little tonight. I guess that's enough rambling for now, have a great night everyone.

Good morning!

I have little man this morning and he isn't feeling to well. So a quick check in.

Hope everyone is doing good. I know flu season is on top of us so everyone stay well.

Hope little man gets to feeling better!

checkingqq

in tody to see how are you fine Folk are doing.

un

i think i am a bit stronger each h day but appetite it is atill poor but tha too might improve too

sanda enjoy your time with your little man. they do not eally grow fas.

snnow expectTed for the region but chances are it will miss us anyway

be.ck tomorrow rake care all. ♥❌⭕❌⭕

Nice to hear from you Katy. It's hard to eat when you have no appetite. Glad you are feeling a little stronger. Very nice to see you back on the forum! :hug

Hello.

Our adventure on Monday was lots of fun. The fabric store was amazing, we found lots of nice fabrics for decorating my living room and the living room and kids rooms at my daughter's house. Shopping at IKEA was fun too, I picked up plain pillows to make covers for and some drawer sets to organize my buttons. We also bought rugs and some shelves for my daughter's house. We had lunch at Wendy's and dinner at Disney. By the time we drove back to my daughter's house and unloaded our treasures and then I drove home to my house it was about 11 pm when I walked into my house. Yesterday it was back to work then I picked up the littlest grandbaby from daycare and she kept me very busy. I had my income tax done after work today and picked up soup and sandwich from Panera for dinner. I think I need to relax a little tonight. I guess that's enough rambling for now, have a great night everyone.

I have never been to Ikea. One of these days, maybe. Relax and have a great night.

Have a wonderful night all!!!

:yay

Good morning. It will be a busy day so I need to guzzle down my coffee and get going.

I love all the sewn items you have made, CShort. I can only imagine how much you paid for the fabric. Some can be very costly by the yard, especially the upholstery ones. The novelty fabrics that I look for, are either non-existent or way too much to spend by the yard.

Good Morning everyone.

Tribble, I was reading something about people painting rocks in Ohio and just putting them back anywhere so they will brighten others day.  Is that what you all are doing with the rocks?

Katy glad to hear you are getting stronger everyday.

Not much going on here.  Another day of rain, but that is ok, we need it.

Have a great day and hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

good morning

been up a half hour already,OT is coming early today,going to go over exercises that can be done in bed.

Jimmy has been having alot of shoulder jerking,I don't know if this part of his seizure activity,he goes again to Neuro on the 7th,so that will be a question brought up

have great day everyone

Katy always glad to see you check in.

Cshort its a good day when you can actually find what you are looking for when shopping. An Ikea opened up about 50 miles away 3 years ago and I havent made it there yet but its on my list.

Our warm spell is over. Its cloudy and the north wind is blowing in cold air.

Whew, catching up on the last couple days.... Linda, we have been in your neck of the woods.  I needed some yaarn to finish some pillows I am making for the boys and asked Chris to stop at the next Michaels we came to, low and behold it was the first day of a grand opening in Chesapeake .. Everything was on sale... AND they gave a 20% off everything in the store coupon.... I texted Chris and told him to get comfortable, it might take awhile, I bought yarn, threads, and one of those cute ball catch things you know, with the velcro and you hold the round disk on your hand?  We are headed out Sat. to see grand 1&3, the weather is suppose to be nice...

Traveling I got the body of two of the three pillows I am working on, tomorrow I will do the third, then all I need are the details...

This coming up week is the border for the Attic 24 CAL so it will be the last week, I am so proud of myself for keeping up with this, usually I have the attention span of a gnat..and a CAL ends up in a bag for a couple years... :P

Cshort, your shopping day with your daughter sounded wonderful!!

:manyheart

good afternoon

Whew, catching up on the last couple days.... Linda, we have been in your neck of the woods.  I needed some yaarn to finish some pillows I am making for the boys and asked Chris to stop at the next Michaels we came to, low and behold it was the first day of a grand opening in Chesapeake .. Everything was on sale... AND they gave a 20% off everything in the store coupon.... I texted Chris and told him to get comfortable, it might take awhile, I bought yarn, threads, and one of those cute ball catch things you know, with the velcro and you hold the round disk on your hand?  We are headed out Sat. to see grand 1&3, the weather is suppose to be nice...

Traveling I got the body of two of the three pillows I am working on, tomorrow I will do the third, then all I need are the details...

This coming up week is the border for the Attic 24 CAL so it will be the last week, I am so proud of myself for keeping up with this, usually I have the attention span of a gnat..and a CAL ends up in a bag for a couple years... :P

Cshort, your shopping day with your daughter sounded wonderful!!

:manyheart

Lea, that must have been awhile ago.about 3-4 months ago,our area Michael's moved to Suffolk,about the same distance,but not usually a route I take,I've only been to this new one twice,wasn't impressed,its crowded ailses,and very drk in there.

its amost 80 degrees out.

enjoy the day

Yep we are also above 80 here today.  Luckily no humidity.  We have some baseball players here right now, with more to come. 

Next week the Strawberry Festival starts, so our stores will be flooded with Florida Strawberries.  Yum.

The tote is done and posted  http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158639-c’ville-march-2017-tote/#entry2727114 

Just waiting for the address.

I also posted a picture of the doll that goes with the afghan and here it is. http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158640-angel-hugs-baby/#entry2727116

Off to work on the c2c panel.

Have a fun afternoon.

Lea lucky shopping trip getting everything on sale. Sounds like you are moving right along with your projects.

Mary Jo I have been making a batch of mini stockings using your pattern. I think they are working up nicely.

Our real feel of 28° feels awfully rude after several days near 80°.

hi all

sounds like a nice shoping time. CArol and grandbaby time too!!!

my daughte kr also used to piaint rocks. Some of her best best ones i still have. It is arose for mothers sY once and it looks like a professional artist. she haa lways painted from canvas to rocks and everything in between!

mj you are getting some warm weather here soon. we are just on the outer bound of storm Quid so far rain which turned to ice and now just lightly snowing.

2nd dr follow up went well and he is signedoff too then one more next week and that is it for a while.

my appetite is still not good but will improve i hope soon

gotta go hope you all are well and happy❌⭕️❌⭕️????❤️♥️♥️.

Snowbear, so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Katy, happy to hear you're better!

I had a nice, long post all typed out, sneezed, wiped the keyboard off, and the post disappeared  :(  And naturally, I can't remember what all I typed. Maybe I'll remember later!

Well, back off I go. See you all later!  :hug s

Good Morning.

So sorry to hear about your loss Snowbear :hug  :hug 

Hot and Humid this morning.  Lots of clouds with a chance of rain. :clap  :cheer  :clap 

Got 1/2 the fox done last night and hope to work on more.

Katy glad to hear you are feeling much better.

Off to make breakfast.  Hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Archived