Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the tree Snowbear!

Ours still isn't done. The kids got bored and started demolishing it instead of putting it together  :rofl But that's ok, I'll get it in the morning. I'd do it now, but I already put the birds to bed and now I'll be going to bed soon, I hope!

But, yeah...I'm off. Good night all  :hug s. Katy, hope you feel better in the morning!

Good Morning or afternoon depending on where you are at.

Was very busy this morning getting the cards out and I wanted to stop and show you the tree I made.

Inside knitted attachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree001 (2).JPG crocheted leavesattachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree004.JPG   All decorated  attachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree008 (2).JPG Gif

love the tree!

attachicon.gifChristmas Tree, 2016.JPG

Hey, I wanted to share with you all a picture of my Christmas Tree.

Snowbear, your tree is lovely!

Morning all! It seems I'm up and at 'em today, so maybe I'll get everything done that needs done :lol 

Hope you all have a great day and are feeling well/better  :ghug 

Nice tree snowbear. Its a sunny 17° this morning. I am so glad the light rain stopped before the temp dropped. I have got laundry going and am going to put on some Christmas music and work on finishing Christmas cards.

well snowbear. we had all been a little worried about you as the fires and tornados in your state and hadn't heard from you so glad you were spared from that trouble and Your tree is lovely. makes me miss not having a big one this time around. is it it fake or real looks very pretty.

I used to have kitties thats main goal was to find the highest branch that would hold her and perch in the tree. lol RIP Tuffy. the other ones would just systematiclly knock off ornaments whle Tuffy looked on lol. My neighbor has four cats and refers to them as Fred and his harem lol. course they are all fixed but fred rules. i guess with abby Diane now a two year old female siamese-hymalayan he is getting challenged in that respect though lol. Fred is so laid back he doesnt mind the girls though much. all her children (furbabies have two human names cept Fred lol

well another day huh!! promises.to warm up up today near forty i hear!! Sun is out Anyway!!ill be back as I i think breakfast is being servred on the ledo dek hahaha.lol

hi.

well i funished up one last thing online shopping. i was lucky to find a couple Grishan books Handy doesnt have or has not read yet pretty good prices too so got that done. and now dont much what else to do today. going to dust a littlt bit i think but nothing major for sure hppening. gottaa load of whites in and folded the last load ckeaned up my working area i. the craft room might spot vac here i i. a minute.

so im off for now see ya soon.

Afternoon all!

I have been seriously overwhelmed and extremely busy. My plate is so overflown I honestly don't know where to begin. Sorry didn't get on much but I truly stayed busy from the time my feet hit the floor till wee hours in the morning and then right back at it the next day.

Friday I went and got the boys and it wasn't a good day. I had all to do not to speed to get there as fast as I can and my heart just was aching and I was praying .. I got them and I felt better and the weekend went good and very productive My chest has been in pain all weekend and I know it's just the stress doing it. Today a tad better. Just sitting here crocheting and thought I would check in before it gets to hectic.

Daughter will be home from college Wednesday evening. Thank goodness can use an extra set of hands.

Snowbear, beautiful tree!

Sandra, you need to slow it down ! Am I going to have to come kidnap you?

The cantata went very well last night, dinner afterwards was nice

Woke up early and drove 2 hours to babysit 2 of the grands for 4 hours today and then drove home,  how can two little people wear 2 big people out so much?? Chris and I are frazzled!

Chris had a couple service calls to do and I had to do the post office, grocery store, and the dollar store for some gift bags...

Gonna cook dinner, take off my face and then crochet and read a bit tonight.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better!

Hi all and happy evening! Taking a bit of a breather right now. I'm making vegetable soup with beef and beef stock...yum! Except that it had just started over flowing the pot right before I started typing :lol That's ok tho, I fixed it :)

Anyhow. I think I'm going to get back off here and try to get that finished and then go back to trying to finish the decorating. Didn't get much of that done today since DD took it down as I was putting it up! :rofl 

Well, I hope you all have a great evening and are feeling better and finding some time to rest! :hug s all and I'll see ya's later!

Good evening.  Snowbird love the tree.  I must get a picture of my table and tree.  It has been so cloudy down it, I prefer to take one when the sun was out.

I have been away from the computer, finishing up my cards and such.  Only got snowflakes done this year for my cards.  Hopefully I will do better next year.

Lea, I think it is a conspiracy with the little ones.  When Tampa Guy and I use to watch the grandson, you would of thought we had 10 kids there, instead of one.  The dog use to look at him, then look at us like When is this going home????

Enjoy your evening everyone and try to relax.  This is the time for love and laughter.

Hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug

MJ, total divide and conquer.... the 18 month old has learned to open drawers and throw things in the trash along with thinking it was hysterically funny to throw goldfish at his 8 month old brother.. and the 8month old is crawling everywhere... under tables and getting stuck etc...not to mention  getting stuck under the Christmas tree.... only so many times this old knee can do bouncy bouncy... I had to tap out and switch with "Poppy" since he was doing diaper duty...

sleep shall soon come..LOL

Gotta work on the Christmas cards tomorrow!

Quick check in. Slept most of the day after getting off work this morning. Did homework with LIttle Tribble. About time to get him in bed. Supper is late tonight because my father decided to get a laptop.... He has never had a computer in his life and Im really not sure what he's gonna do with this one, but Mr Tribble has been getting it all set up. I told Mr Tribble it was all him explaining it to my mother and father. 

Crocheted a bit on the scarf I'm making LIttle Tribbles teacher for christmas. DId Cleaned up the kitchen and have laundry going. But I think that might be my limit of doing things for the night. 

Glad I am off the weeked. Vacuuming really needs done it's been rainy here there is dirt EVERYWHERE!!! bah, I hate the rain.

Have a great night all....

Hello all and happy middle of the night!  :D  "Decided" to do some late night baking...OK, OK...more like I forgot to do said baking earlier and then Hubby looked at me and asked where the pecan pie was. I told him to preheat the oven to 350 for me and I started making it  :lol  That's ok tho. It should be done baking here soon, let it cool, eat some of it, and go to bed. I hope. And in this process, I ran out of coffee creamer (screams of horror!)  :cry  Then I remembered I have a recipe for home made creamer and tried making it!  :yes  I doubt I'll ever use the commercial stuff again. I like super vanilla-y creamer, so I added extra and tried it and about fell in love  :rofl So tasty!  :yes 

Anywho, I think I'll quit bothering you all tonight and go play in my yarn until the pie is finished cooking  :D  Have a great night all!  :hug 

Morning everyone!

Dropped daughter off to her ride for work. So been up a little and it's quiet here.

I have been making the Messy Bun hat that seems to have swept are nation with.

I actually have some orders for them. Which is really nice for right now. We are really tight so this will definitely help some.

So that is what I'll be doing today is working on those orders ... Need to get them moving and out of the house.

Hope everyone is staying warm.

Lea kidnapping sounds wonderful!!.

Daughter gets home from college tomorrow evening so maybe just maybe I can break free one Friday and come make baskets with you. Friday would probably be good if getting the boys that day. Not sure ow your schedule looks before Christmas or we can do it after.

Good Morning Everyone from Foggy Florida.  We have sea fog right now. Do you know the difference between sea fog and regular fog?  When asked that question I became a smart a--.  I said sea fog is wetter?  Actually Sea Fog hangs around longer than regular fog.

Put the last of my cards in the mail, so Christmas chores are done.  Now I can sit and relax for a week and then start all over again. 

Every year I make one of these felt sequin calendars.  It sits on the wall in the breakfast area and when the sun comes it the calendar just sparkles.  I have that finished, so I wonder if I can just sit and watch TV and do nothing??????????????? :think   NAH!!!!!! :no 

Well I am off to see what the world has to offer.

Have a great day and lots of hugs to one and all. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

oh boy everyone seems so busy already!! forgive me this year all im not gonna do cards lol i envy fhose that do but im skipping that this year. Know that i am still thinking about you all ghough ! i woke up tired as though i didnt get my sleep out last night but neverless up for the say anyway. hope to get a few things done today that i have been putting off so other than that business as usual i guess. i am curious abot the messy buns! what exactly is that?? hope you all have a great dat day ans MarJo you deserve a break!! lol. till a bit later on ladies carry on!!

It was a cold 22° (real feel 11°) trek to my mailbox down by the road this morning and the car has enough tiny ice pellets on it that it is

almost white. Guess that explains why dh's pager went off earlier for a slide off.

Sandra glad you got those orders and you had some quiet time for yourself. Show us some of the hats when you finish them. I hadnt heard of them.

Mary Jo the sequin calendars are so pretty that I wouldnt want to toss it at the end of the year. Thats what happened with a cloth bee calendar I had. It hung up for so long the numbers and days matched again just not the year. I have had a few days where I thought I was going to take a do nothing day but realized it was impossible. I might not accomplish much but I just cant do nothing.

KatieBug...pecan pie at 1:00 in themorning...BRILLIANT!

so is it pee-can..pee-con  pu-con. pu can?

I was in the mountains in Oct and said pee can and was told that was something that was kept under the bed LOL

sandra, probably after Christmas....I have a blank slate in Jan

MJ, let me know how that just sitting part works out for ya!

Daphne, will you come vacuum my house too... all these pets make for allergy central!

Brenda, what does your hubby do , I think I forgot?  Bless his heart for having to brave the cold....

Off to get a couple pkgs ready to mail off and tidy the kitchen... we have that party tonight, fortunately its only 4 miles up the road....

the older we get the harder it is to see on country  roads at night.

good afternoon everyone

Lea,I save countless lives by not driving at night,I'm a late in life driver,didn't have my license till I was + 40ish,and never was comfortable driving at night,so for me,dusk and I'm in for the night

good afternoon everyone

Lea,I save countless lives by not driving at night,I'm a late in life driver,didn't have my license till I was + 40ish,and never was comfortable driving at night,so for me,dusk and I'm in for the night

Dh and I were just discussing that!  I think we would probably bow out of the party cause after running the last two days a night in sounds fabulous, however, the host and hostess are int heir 80's, run a dinner for breakfast and lunch, make 250plus pies a week that they wrap and sell at local convenience stores and restaurants, bowl and sing int eh church choir.... like....no excuses :lol

Sorry Lea, had to laugh at the fish and the trash.  Just to funny.

I was told it was Pa Con as you were told the other is something you use to put under the bed. LoL

Warming up here guys sorry.  We are about 79 right now.

There are times when even cards are to much.  I only got snowflakes out this year. 

Have a great evening.

Archived