Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so, im up and at 'em early for a weekend...got woke up a couple hours ago and juat laid there. I've noticed that if i can manage that for at least a few minutes, I may be headache free for the day. Maybe...

Anyway, kids are already yelling that they want to eat again even tho DH fed them maybe an hour or so ago, so I guess I'm off to do that abd fix the tablet again. Now auto correct and auto capatilize aren't working :/

See you all in a while or this evening, and I hope you all have a great Sunday! :hug s

ithink too 6 i ch any color must be my typo what sY you katiebug end our confusion lol.

it has just always been sort of a family tradition that o. the first snow ipof the seaso. to lifgt a candle. It is passed doe. through the family that if you do this it will bring you good luck throughout the season. i dunno we have just always done it lol.

yeah i forget so etimes you hail from NY linda you k ow exactly what a lot of.snow looks like huh!!!!

Katie do let me k ow and i will change that mistake on the first page ok. thanks! all lol.

i think if it helps i made her any color 6 Inch. havent mailed yet probably this coming week though.

the two mias, dragnlady5 qand rosie have not to be heard from by me yet or still so mail at your own risk or confirm before mailing i guess would be the eay to go as i have no verified addys on them anymore.

read a bit this am had a ham and cheese biscuit here at home and am about to pick up my little baby ghan i am starting its growing lol about 20 inches in square now and still working lol. I used some. varigated yarn rhss in Rambling rose and then some blue and raspberry and white that are all in the varigated i think it looks pretty and will be a nice donation ghan either for project Linus or another charity for children. hoping i have enough of the yarns i am using to make it at least 35 or more inches square. anyway ill go till i run out lol. in in the end should be about a three or more skeins ghan so ill have used that yarn productively huh. and cleared out a coupe of skeins anway.

Bean soup will be made tomorrow beans are soaking as i type Handy wanted to try soaking the beans overnight this time and aee if there is a diff as we have always just soaked them for a shorter time. We . had a nice ham bone with lots left on it and some bigger chunks of ham in the freezer so that will taste good tomorrow. Tonight is going to be home made tacos as we need to use that lettuce

up today lol. We always have a salad with our tacos lol.

Looks real pretty outside snow is new and fresh i guess we probably only got a half to an inch maybe. very peaceful and quiet out there.

ok well ladies hope all is good with you all and you all arent stressing about anything lol have a totally terriffic day see ya later!!!

ah thank you Katie. any size any color no wool ok will change that now. thNks everyone for proofing for me i. need all the help i can get with this ipad. i is really almost all iuse though anymore!! the. desk top is gettin lonely lol. ill have to warm her up today i guess!!!

Ok, I think I fixed this thing! :lol It seems to have a mind of it's own at times...scary thought that one day it may come to life and start talking to me and be like, "nope, I am no longer under your control, now throw me in the trash so I no longer have to look at you"...I would probably scream :rofl I really need to atop watching shows with talking toy robots. Thank you Doc McStuffins :lol

Anywho, time now to clean out the dish washer and plan dinner, then throw in a load of laundry (ggrrrr...does it ever end?!) and play with the yarn stuff for a while! :) Hope you all have a great day and I shall see you this evening! :hug s all around!

Hey want to change,  we just spent 2 days trying to fix the e-mail.  First I could not get any in tampadolltwo, then none at all.  Finally I think it was fixed this morning.  Working so far. 

If it was not for stupid stuff happening, I could laugh.  I brought all my pieces to my tree over to the table, that my coffee was on.  When I went to sit down, I found 3 strings sticking out of my coffee cup.  I pulled up the strings and there were 3 pieces of my tree.  Big sigh here, I pulled them out, hand washed them and threw them into the dryer.  No quite dry, but I sewed them together anyway, and you all know how much I hate to sew.

Thanks for the info on the candle.  I think that is cool keeping a tradition.  The only time I get to see snow now, is when I watch the football.  I sure do wish we could watch the Green Bay game.

Well off to finish sewing my tree.  Have a fun day.

oh so sorry mary Jo but i had to laugh poor baby lol. there are things that could only happen to us huh!! Poor handy fixed ed the tacos to ight and i could only eat one but what the hey they will keep. i just really had. no appetite tonight thinking it might be sinis drainaage faking my stomache out making me feel im not hungry. its a fact too that if you ant smell good which i cant right now that sometimes food wont appeal to us. i believe thats true. but like i said they will be good when i do want one im sure.

official snow was inch and a half here and melted off moztly today supposed to get up to 50 to borrow

so for sure the rest will go then!!

have not worked on my baby ghan today as of yet. finished up a coupl squares for our bday girls though so that is a done deal.my book is finally getting to the good part so have been reading and just have. been piddling

and putting things in the craft room in order some. and i vacuumed the. craft room too so that is done, and did some laundry. nothing half as much as you all seem to get done lol. sotonight ill be either reading or crochet for a while to help use up these long dark nights!

i might loom some kids hats thats always fun and a welcome donation too. i like that. you can make them bright and happy rr use whatever colors and they all turn out so cute. i see my looms looking down on me like they heard me mention them lol.

i might be feeling a bit better but don't want to jinx it you k ow so sssh our secret ok. you all have a pleasant evening and happy sewing MJ get that little tree back on itz feet. lol to all a greAt night and see ya to orrow all

we. might make it to the po tomorrow i hope so anyway. before it gets too busy anyway.fingers crossed.

Bgs, I sent the pm

In other news :lol I ended up cleaning. Again. I think sometimes my kids make messes so I can't yarn! It's funny.

But, back off I go for now. I hope you all have a great evening and :hug s for all!

Good Morning.

For those of you who got some I am sure it was not as pretty as I thought it was.  I watched 2 games yesterday and sighed.  They were Chicago and Green Bay.  The snow was so pretty coming down .  It looked like fun to play in. :sigh   I do miss it some times.

Finishing up the tree today.  I should get my decorations for it tomorrow

Have a fun day today and lots of hugs. :hug  :ghug 

Good morning ladies! Getting Little Man off to school and then I an so sitting down :lol I don't know what I'm doing today just yet. At some point, I really need to pull out the tree and decorate it. I need to wait till Mom's ready tho...her tree, her placement :lol

Ok, well, off I go for a while! :hug s and I shall see you all in a while :) and if not, I hope you all have a great day! :ghug

well i lost that post. morning all.

hope in whatever you find youselves doing today that you have a delightful day.

MaryJo i love watching the big snowflakes fall too its like an elegant and beautiful ballet. it at times hynotizes me. all those flakes floating so weightlessly down looking for a place to land where they can live a little while longer and for those quiet and peaceful moments it seems nothing else matters. i dont care so much for what i call the blizzard snows wild and wind whipped and so reckless helter skelter blowing here and there with seeminly little purpose and no thought or worry as to where or if rhey land at all. seems their only purpose is to blow and drift into great mounds of deep wet cold piles

well handy is off on an errand for me to the po as the drive and walks were still a bit icy so i didn't go along. We keep an old cat litter bucket on the d eck with rock salt i. it and i guess the weather got to it and it got so brittle the lid cracked. Handy duct taped it though lol we use that a lot i. the winter We never used too when the doggie went out as it is hard on the feet but handy al ays shoveled her a path out to the. Back yard and didnt salt that that and ahe always used her path.

handy has a call a about a kitchen faucet for this aft that i just scheduled for him so he will be happy to have something to fix!! and have heard from a friend already this am so the day is moving along nicely

i have babbled so i will sign off for now. i hope i. whatever your day brings you that you find good things in it and have a delightflly devine day!! till later ❌⭕️❌⭕️

MJ, can't wait to see the decos

Katy I was thinking the same thing... I bet  its spotless!

Here it is Christmas time and  I am having a bout of severe GERD, went to the doc and he put me on 3months of Nexium..~ sigh~ I haven't had to take it since 2010..so no chocolate, no wine, and no sweet tea until this clears up...

:(

Here it is Christmas time and  I am having a bout of severe GERD, went to the doc and he put me on 3months of Nexium..~ sigh~ I haven't had to take it since 2010..so no chocolate, no wine, and no sweet tea until this clears up...

:(

BUMMER :rant 

Min, sorry to hear that :( I dont know what I would do if the Dr told me no chocolate... :hug

I've been eeking, giggling and having a ton of squeals of girlish delight!!! I'm the newest member of the coolest club EVER!!! I absolutely love my new bag!!! Thanks again Tampa!  :day  (And here I thought I couldn't be that lucky!!)

Well, I now have to log off too :( DS is due home from school any time now and even tho the bus stops right in front of the house, I don't trush drivers around here. Seen too many of them blow past the bus and almost take out it's stop sign.

I hope everyone is having a good/great day! :hug s for all!

sent thank you!

another long night ladies. so explain please is this time we are in now the real time or is this time the dylight savings time?? i hat to ask but i just dont know which time is the real time anymore and whoch time we haveto change to all the time.

oh my this hoarders show you know who could let someone they care about live like that and they are so totally oblivios to ther even being a prob,

lem. it really is a serious mental disorder. sheesh. katiebug and me would be whirling around like cleaning tornados and still never find the floor!!! we'd have to gather up all you guys out there to even make a smll dent.

I mean we all like our "stuff" but this over the top.

enough of that i. making myself sick.

well i mifht read for a whlie this book has over 700 pages. im about half wY through lol. see ya all in ghe amm. nighty. night.

Good Morning.

Up at 6:30 to go to the Dr. this morning.  Just 3 month visit for Tampa Guy. I will be dragging today.

Kathy thank you for the bookmark I love it.  I will be posting a thank you later, I just wanted you to know I got it.

Can't seem to type this morning. 

Well off to get dressed more later.

Hugs all around. :hug :ghug  :hug  

Good morning everyone! Got DS off to school, and now I think I'm taking a nap. Feel like I didn't get a bit of sleep last night and don't really know why. Oh well, a bit of a nap should fix it :lol

Hope you all have a great day! :hug s all around!

Archived