Dudley the Dragon

Tampa Doll

Hi Everyone come meet Dudley the Dragon.  He is the newest member of Ami Ville and since he came, he and his new friends have done nothing but party. :yay  :clap  :yay

I purchased the pattern a while ago on Raviely.  It was a lot of fun to make and easy.  She gives you lots of pictures to help.  The only problem was the yarn and hook.  I used Herrschner's 2 ply afghan yarn and a C hook.

post-105-0-10992000-1434031334_thumb.jpg  Dudley spinning

Love  him!! Dragons are my favorite, my mothers day gift was a baby dragon coming out of a shell. He's absolutely wonderful. :) You're inspiring me to get back to amigurumi. lol

Mary Jo, you had me looking up dragon patterns for an hour this morning  :lol  I bookmarked half a dozen or more. lol Now to just decide who to make for who. ;)

ps. Have to show off my little Bindy. so darn cute and my fave colors.

post-44513-0-03668600-1434039373_thumb.jpg

post-44513-0-48847600-1434039387_thumb.jpg

Mary Jo, you had me looking up dragon patterns for an hour this morning  :lol  I bookmarked half a dozen or more. lol Now to just decide who to make for who. ;)

ps. Have to show off my little Bindy. so darn cute and my fave colors.

Thank you all and yeah he does look like he is saying "Who Me, not me must be someone else."

I love your dragon Bindy.  That is adorable.  I think I saw a pattern that matches that one.

Dudley is so cute.  Wouldn't be fond of the 2 ply and c hook either. 

My problem with the yarn and hook was, she just said acrylic yarn, no ply or even a name of yarn she used.  He had an E hook down, but she said 3.00 MM.  My E is 3.50 mm , my D is 3.25mm, so I went down to the C which is 2.75mm.

My problem with the yarn and hook was, she just said acrylic yarn, no ply or even a name of yarn she used.  He had an E hook down, but she said 3.00 MM.  My E is 3.50 mm , my D is 3.25mm, so I went down to the C which is 2.75mm.

Most of my amigurumi I crochet with WW yarn (not all of them). I always use a lot smaller hook, I use 2,75mm with WW yarn. That way I can crochet them very tight. Even with that smaller hook I keep my tention very tight. That is not easy on my hands. But, I like the end results.

Dudley looks just great! :)

Krys

Archived