I am now a Member

Tampa Doll

What a beautiful bag! You did an amazing job Brenda! The pocket would be troublesome to do and yours looks just like Mary Jo's.

Now Mary Jo is a bag lady too...how awesome is that?:)

• 2 weeks later...

What a wonderful gift ~ and all the other smaller gifts too! You do deserve these soooooo much! Congratulations on joining your own group!!!

MaryJo welcome to the club!!!!!!

Brenda, how fabulous of you to do this. I teared up reading your post and Johns. I always wondered if MaryJo had her own bag and now we know she does thanks to you and all your hard work. 

Enjoy MaryJo

Thank you :ty  all for the kind words.  I have it sitting in my corner with me, so I can see it all the time.

I am still amazed at how she did the pocket, and truthfully, if she had asked I would of helped with the graph.

You are all such fun to watch every month and read how you try to figure out the clues, as to where it is going and who it is going to.

Well, 100 has been delivered, I am 100A and now on to see if we can get to 200. 

Oh and by the way 101 is done and waiting for next week. :devil :devil :devil

What a wonderful surprise.   Welcome :welcome to the Club MaryJo!    You certainly deserve this.  

I still look at my own bag every day and smile.  Thank you for all your generosity through out the years.   :manyheart

Thank you :ty  all for the kind words.  I have it sitting in my corner with me, so I can see it all the time.

I am still amazed at how she did the pocket, and truthfully, if she had asked I would of helped with the graph.

You are all such fun to watch every month and read how you try to figure out the clues, as to where it is going and who it is going to.

Well, 100 has been delivered, I am 100A and now on to see if we can get to 200. 

Oh and by the way 101 is one and waiting for next week. :devil :devil :devil

That was the frustrating thing about it.  I know you would have helped in a heart beat but I didn't want to lose the big surprise factor.  Then there was the chance that I would not be able to do it.  I sort of understood the concept behind the techniques but had never done anything like it.  If I had been any good at it I would have done a second pocket but the first one "stretched" my ability to the point I had to call it good and leave it at that.

:cheer for 101, go Mary Jo go  :cheer

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away a while but was reading through posts and this was just so sweet.... it just made my day!  You guys are awesome. :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Mary Jo and Brenda, that is just amazing!!  :manyheart

Brenda, that was so sweet of you and I think you did just a fantastic job. It's beautiful! If anybody deserves it, it's Mary Jo!  :yes

I love making this bag, as every month it is different.  I may have used the same colors, but the way they are placed makes it look like a whole new bag.

Actually when I get tired or bored with what I am making, I pick some colors for a bag and make it.  It really relaxes me.  I also have friends here, who will from time to time, send me either balls or cones of cotton yarn, so it has become a Crochetville project.

Thank you all and my tote is getting plenty of use.

You ladies are just AWESOME! I am so glad I found you all. It is wonderful to be part of a community that truly thinks about and cares about the other members. Tampa Doll and Bgs you are both an inspiration to us all. 

Wonderful surprise!!! ♡♡♡ Bgs you summed up all the good and dear things we love about both Mary Jo and her supportive hubby.

She has given us her time, talent and caring, kind words. For that and so much more we can all be so very grateful! :)

I just saw this... I had wondered what bag lady 100a meant, now I know. I echo all the other sentiments. It was a wonderful and thoughtful surprise. Why don't THESE kind of stories make the headlines instead of all the bad?

I have not been on the 'ville much this last year because having a 2 year old and a newborn plus 4 older kids,,, well enough said. Now I have a few minutes here and there to visit and when I see things like this it really brightens my day!!

Archived