Russian Crochet Pillow Covers

DeLeewit

A while ago i started to tackle the Russian motifs from Duplet magazine. It took time, tears and frogging, but i finally got the hang of it:) I used the try-out motifs to make 2 pillow covers for my daughter. Here are the results.

post-42259-0-67251300-1375076014_thumb.jpg

This is the first one.

post-42259-0-67251300-1375076014_thumb.jpg

The second one.

post-42259-0-35243000-1375076381_thumb.jpg

The back is a lovely netting pattern from Duplet Irish Crochet issue.

I'm very happy and proud of the result!

post-42259-0-41686000-1375076049_thumb.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!  I think your finished work of art must be so worth all of the aggravation!

• 1 month later...

Those pillows are beautiful. Any chance you might share the patterns?

In the original post, she said the patterns are from Duplet magazine, which is Russian.  Here is a site where you can order issues of the magazine http://www.duplet-crochet.com/Irish-Laces_c_13.html   that is the irish crochet page.  The magazines have diagrams of stitches and the text is Russian.  You might also find issues on ebay.  

• 4 weeks later...

Those pillows are beautiful. Any chance you might share the patterns?

There are patterns to the separate pieces, but the whole pillow is not a pattern, i just crocheted them together.

In the original post, she said the patterns are from Duplet magazine, which is Russian.  Here is a site where you can order issues of the magazine http://www.duplet-crochet.com/Irish-Laces_c_13.html   that is the irish crochet page.  The magazines have diagrams of stitches and the text is Russian.  You might also find issues on ebay.  

Some of the patterns i did, are on my blog: bizzyhands.com. The charts can be downloaded. More russian crochet can be found on picasaweb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived