2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering, since nobody shot the moon last week, whose job is it to post the scores for this week?   ;)

I have managed to use up a bit more yarn in my magic ball afghan!   :yay

WTD +7 / YTD +74 week ending 10/05/2013

:hug

Used up 3 skeins finishing up wips. Purchased one skein needed to finish a baby blanket. So total is

+4 fot the week

Scores for week ending October 5, 2013

Gold   - Braxxi +64

Silver -  crabby rat +7

Bronze - Bailey4 +6

Using Up Yarn

Shining_Star - +4

mva5493 - +4

Addicted2Patterns - +2

Just-In - +2

BigPinkPolkaDot - +1

pineknott - +1

Holding Steady

VikingRunnerGirl - +0

prettywoman030981 - +0

greyhoundgrandma - +0

Shoot The Moon Winner - No One (2 weeks in a row) :faint:shrug:eek

No One bought any yarn or was gifted any yarn this week as well as last week.  Are we finally paying attention to the name of this CAL - Stashbusting? Time will tell. 

I finished up a skein yesterday and finally finished a project that's been driving me crazy. (note to self: pompom yarn--never, never again) I will be breaking the good streak this week. I have yarn coming in--not sure how many skeins, but more than I could hope to use up in a week.....+2 for a moment.

Linda--You continue to be in our prayers. I hope you have many good days.

No crocheting this week....

Thanks for the kind words.  After the new year, I will be back and busting my stash.  LOL!

I've crocheting :crocheting and used a lot of scrap :yarn since Aug. (+10) :cheer . But I also bought 4 skeins (-8). I made a lot of pumpkin pins (25 +/-), 3 ghosts, 4 spiders and 5 scarves. So my score is +2 so far this week :clap .

WTD: + 2  YTD: + 83

Ellie 13

it was too good to last, lol......there will be a shoot the moon winner this week.  Oh well at least I have used up some yarn and I do have some pretty new stuff to pet, :devil .    Still working on finishing WIPs so still using up yarn....this week I have done 3 dishcloths, the second mitt on a pair of fingerless mitts, almost finished a baby afghan, just needs a border, used up some yarn on a mystery knit along, added a section on DH afghan,  started a sock for a different mystery knit along........lots of projects, but I did purchase yarn for two sweaters that will be xmas gifts,  and found lots of yarn on ebay that was just too pretty to leave behind.  so my damage this week is............

purchases.......  -44

skeins used up  +8

so WTD:-36

Archived