Tissue box hook organizer

bigfunfam

I found this pattern in the Big Book of Crochet and tweaked it a bit to more suit my needs. I added more hook slots and then changed the other pockets to more suit what I use on a regular basis. Once the box is empty I'm going to use it for my yarn snippets :) I used Loops & Threads Impeccable in soft fern because that color just makes me smile :hook

post-22492-135897766367_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897766369_thumb.jpg

I LOVE this. I especially like the part that holds the stitch markers - I am forever losing mine! Great job - I am going to look at the local libraries and see if I can find a copy of this book.

That's just terrific. And that's one of my favorite yarn colors, too. Is the cover removable?

Yes, it just slides right over the box. :)

Once I got a similar organiser as a gift from FGM and I love it! I still have it at hand and I use it every day!

Very cool! What is FGM?

I LOVE this. I especially like the part that holds the stitch markers - I am forever losing mine! Great job - I am going to look at the local libraries and see if I can find a copy of this book.

This book is wonderful. An excellent book to have on hand. I think I paid about $10 for it new.

FGM = fairy god mother

I love the idea of putting scrap into the tissue box after it's empty!! Great idea!

I can't take credit for the idea. I was looking at someone else's project on Ravelry and it was in their notes. Loved the idea :)

Archived