2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

Chrissy- hope the migraine is better today!

Moomoo- The scrubbies and dishcloth are great!!!!

I picked out my yarn for the Bernat Mystery Ghan--RHSS in light sage. I'm going to do it one color and I'm really, really trying NOT to buy any more yarn!!!

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I've been doing is looking through stash for the Bernat CAL...

Found a couple of One Pounders in black...and bright purple...and scarlet:lol

:cheer:cheerHi there my freinds:

Here is a photo of what i have accomplished so far for gifts for christmas.

I will take more photos as i go along...

These are scrubbies and dishcloth sets.. I love to make this year round for gift giving too...

Hugs

Lillibet

Very nice. I've made a bunch of dishcloths already too, but some of them are for myself.

I haven't got much done the last two days. I had to frog a bunch of the camo afghan (decided it wasn't long enough, and frogged it back to the middle to make it bigger). Over the halfway point now, so maybe it will go fast.

I haven't got much done the last two days. I had to frog a bunch of the camo afghan (decided it wasn't long enough, and frogged it back to the middle to make it bigger). Over the halfway point now, so maybe it will go fast.

I had to frog about 6-8 rows on my baby blanket. I started working with the wrong size hook. I'm back where I was though.

I had to frog about 6-8 rows on my baby blanket. I started working with the wrong size hook. I'm back where I was though.

It must have been a day to go to the frog pond:2frog I was working on the baby blanket AND watching the Giants game--well, let's just say I had to frog about 3 rows cause I was paying more attention to the game than to the :crocheting

'morning, worker bees!

:hug:hug

:hug:hug

It's contagious!:eek

It must have been a day to go to the frog pond:2frog I was working on the baby blanket AND watching the Giants game--well, let's just say I had to frog about 3 rows cause I was paying more attention to the game than to the :crocheting

Now, having watched the game I can TOTALLY understand your having to go to the frog pond!:lol

I'm still working on my graphghan and probably will be for a long time.:lol

We'll be here, too:hug:hug:hug

Good morning ladies :hi

Lillibet - I love your dishcloth and scrubbie sets :manyheart

I finished my graph ghan on saturday and had time for a half hour nap before I had to get ready to go the party. The birthday boy was VERY excited!!! :yes

post-36814-135897725381_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897725386_thumb.jpg

:cheer:cheerHi there my freinds:

Here is a photo of what i have accomplished so far for gifts for christmas.

I will take more photos as i go along...

These are scrubbies and dishcloth sets.. I love to make this year round for gift giving too...

Hugs

Lillibet

Great cloths and scrubbies!!!

migraine headache sidelined me today...no crochet:eek but i have been working on the Plastic canvas doll house for my granddaughter. That seems to not aggrivate the migraine.:think

Hope you're feeling better!:hug

Chrissy- hope the migraine is better today!

Moomoo- The scrubbies and dishcloth are great!!!!

I picked out my yarn for the Bernat Mystery Ghan--RHSS in light sage. I'm going to do it one color and I'm really, really trying NOT to buy any more yarn!!!

Nice color! I'm still trying to decide if I want to join in! :lol

All I've been doing is looking through stash for the Bernat CAL...

Found a couple of One Pounders in black...and bright purple...and scarlet:lol

Ummm, ok...I like the black and purple combo!Just can't quite picture the scarlet in there, but that's ok. :lol

I had to frog a few rows on Juno's sweater yesterday too. Must be something in the air! :hug

I'm still working on my graphghan and probably will be for a long time.:lol

:hug

Good morning ladies :hi

Lillibet - I love your dishcloth and scrubbie sets :manyheart

I finished my graph ghan on saturday and had time for a half hour nap before I had to get ready to go the party. The birthday boy was VERY excited!!! :yes

Woooowzer!!!!! It's fantastic!!!! :clap

WOW!!! Beautiful! Lucky BD Boy! :clap :clap :clap

I still want to play, I'm trying to figure out my wip's then from there I will come up with what gifts I am making, I'll be back soon, with a plan, its January and this organizing is not going as quickly as I'd hoped!!! :blush

René

Still plugging away at my afghan, once more through the chart and I should be done.:cheer

I have the Star Wars ship patterns ordered and I bought the new Valentine's patterns from Crochet Village this weekend.

AWESOME Harley Ghan, Marisa!!

I've been plugging away at the baby blanket for my DD's friend as well as having a RR in the works---work is currently keeping me very busy and overwhelmed--so not as much crochet time as I'd like at the moment!!

Hi Gang! The class with Edie Eckman has been keeping me busy and also sidetracking me from all my projects that need to get done! I'll get that list made up sooner or later! :lol

I didn't finish that slipper, although I could have if I wasn't such a procrastinator. (Lucky thing I still have lots of time before next Christmas!)

Well whoever you give it too could always wear it on one foot, then swap over to the other to warm that one up! Tell them they'll have the other one for the following Christmas! :lol

Thanks Ann, Linda, and Cindy :hug

You're so welcome! I attempted a graphghan once, umm, I didn't get very far before I was a tangeld mess! I give anyone that can make them a lot of credit! Especially when they come out as beautiful as yours!

Still plugging away at my afghan, once more through the chart and I should be done.:cheer

I have the Star Wars ship patterns ordered and I bought the new Valentine's patterns from Crochet Village this weekend.

:cheer

AWESOME Harley Ghan, Marisa!!

I've been plugging away at the baby blanket for my DD's friend as well as having a RR in the works---work is currently keeping me very busy and overwhelmed--so not as much crochet time as I'd like at the moment!!

:hug Hope you can sneak in some quiet time for yourself! :hug

You're so welcome! I attempted a graphghan once, umm, I didn't get very far before I was a tangeld mess! I give anyone that can make them a lot of credit! Especially when they come out as beautiful as yours!

:lol My first one was a bit tangled too, but then I learned a trick from someone here at the ville and it is great at keeping everything in order and preventing that mess from occuring. Just put all your skeins in a bin (I stand them up so that the end I'm pulling from is face up) and work with them from there. When you have to turn, put the ghan down on top of the bin, turn the bin, and pick it up backwards :D Works like a charm :whew

:lol My first one was a bit tangled too, but then I learned a trick from someone here at the ville and it is great at keeping everything in order and preventing that mess from occuring. Just put all your skeins in a bin (I stand them up so that the end I'm pulling from is face up) and work with them from there. When you have to turn, put the ghan down on top of the bin, turn the bin, and pick it up backwards :D Works like a charm :whew

Mom introduced me to yarn bobbins and they have been such a blessing. I tried using one of the yarn sorter bins and it was not pretty. I have just one more go through the chart and the cat afghan is finally finished!!!!

Archived