2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a cute ornament!!!

Thank you for thinking of me. That is very sweet.:hug

I am a survivor of DV! I would have loved something comforting during the immediate recovery. I volunteered on our local DV Crisis line after i got out of that relationship. This is just another way i can give back and help someone else.

More than half-way finished with my purple and white ripple baby blanket. I think I probably would have finished had a not taken a trip out of town yesterday and had to go back to work today. Work left me extremely tired and I am hoping to get in a few more stripes before I finally fall asleep.

My list:

1. Finish current wip-purple and white ripple baby blanket http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rugged-ripples

2. Finished other nephew's box stitch camo afghan

3. Make a brown,green, and blue ripple baby blanket

4. Make an hexagon flowrer bag for myself

5. Learn how to make a simple baby hat (monkey or owl)

I am a survivor of DV! I would have loved something comforting during the immediate recovery. I volunteered on our local DV Crisis line after i got out of that relationship. This is just another way i can give back and help someone else.

:hug

Good morning everyone :hi

I'm moving along on my current ghan and did 10 rows last night :clap

Joanne - I'll do the mystery ghan again :yes I have the one from last time in my office :D

I still need to come up with some kind of list though :think

Good morning. Plugging away on my first pair of knit slippers. Its slow going, but hopefully I will have one slipper done by the end of the week.

Go:cheer Cindy:cheerGo!

Good morning everyone :hi

I'm moving along on my current ghan and did 10 rows last night :clap

:yay:yay

Joanne - I'll do the mystery ghan again :yes I have the one from last time in my office :D

I still need to come up with some kind of list though :think

Don't worry about a list - some people work better without being too specific - it gives them the freedom to change their minds later on.

40 Rows to finish the Cat Afghan.

:yay

DH is ordering patterns for Star Wars ships for an April b-day that I need to get working on soon.:lol:lol

Oh, that should be amazing! DS was 2 1/2 when the first Star Wars movie was released and he loved the stuff that came with it for many years!

I started working on my own version of lettering for the bookmarks this morning and have come up with two versions that are similar and which I think I'll audition to see which actually looks the best.

I started working on my own version of lettering for the bookmarks this morning and have come up with two versions that are similar and which I think I'll audition to see which actually looks the best.

:clap

Another long day today with work and then a girl scout meeting. Haven't gotten much done on my ripple baby blanklet, but I only lack six purple stripes and sewing in the loose strings. I haven't decide if I want to do some sort of border yet or not. Hopefully, I can finish tomorrow or Saturday.

My list:

1. Finish current wip-purple and white ripple baby blanket http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rugged-ripples

2. Finish other nephew's box stitch camo afghan

Decided I'm going to do the Bernat Mystery Ghan- glad you are doing it too, Marisa- I had fun with it last year! Not sure if I'm going to use the Waverly yarn (I am tempted), but will go "shopping" here on Saturday (aka looking through all my totes of yarn) and see what I've got--and if any color combos jump out at me!!!

Took a little break from the graphghan I've been working on for Christmas to work on a scarf for my granddaughter. I was looking at the Bernat mystery CAL but haven't quite talked myself into it.:lol

Hi. ladies!

Another long day today with work and then a girl scout meeting. Haven't gotten much done on my ripple baby blanklet, but I only lack six purple stripes and sewing in the loose strings. I haven't decide if I want to do some sort of border yet or not. Hopefully, I can finish tomorrow or Saturday.

My list:

2. Finish other nephew's box stitch camo afghan

Can't wait to see it!:cheer:cheer

got the eyes for smurfette though my LYS only had brown in the size i needed so my smurfette will have brown eyes like my niece. I just don't have time before her birthday to order them online. So i should be able to make a dent in smurfette today.

I have my House Ornament posted on my blog. Only 35 more rows for the cat afghan!!

That ornament turned out super cute!

got the eyes for smurfette though my LYS only had brown in the size i needed so my smurfette will have brown eyes like my niece. I just don't have time before her birthday to order them online. So i should be able to make a dent in smurfette today.

I didn't even know you could get eyes in blue, lol. I think Smurfette will be cute with brown eyes ;)

That ornament turned out super cute!

I didn't even know you could get eyes in blue, lol. I think Smurfette will be cute with brown eyes ;)

I have only seen them online. Thanks for the compliment.

Judy - you got me interpreted right....I don't do so well with lists :think Then I feel organized and more inclined to procrastinate :eek

I got more of my ghan done last night and only have 2-3 row to do tonight and start the border. The party is tomorrow night, but it's NOT going to the bar with me to give to the bday boy :no

Archived