2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Greyhoundgrandma, if you lived near me I'd give you some beans. My tomatoes are starting to ripen now, and I have some green peppers almost ready. I've been fighting weeds most of my free time :irk, so not much :crocheting getting done. I'm going to an outdoor concert in Boston tonight. I'll :crocheting on the bus/subway to and from the concert, maybe even before it gets dark. No more points to add this week, maybe next week.

WTD: + 1 YTD: +69

Ellie 13

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished knitting my scarf for the fair. Worked on it while helping host a blood drive at our church.

WTD=+4 Ytd=+46

:manyheart

Trying out the Knook this week

I am reminded why I quit knitting-- way too slow---

however, it will be nice to make soft cozy scarves with homespun and boucle yarns .

I must add that in spite of the ads-- you can drop stitches :eek

WTD +4 YTD +148

I finally finished the Mickey Mouse afghan I have been working on (except for weaving the bajillion ends) so I can figure out exactly how much yarn I used. I gave up trying to keep track of it while I was working it because I had to roll several balls from each of the skeins, at one time there was about 20 balls of yarn attached to it.

So my score for July 21, 2011 is wtd +18, ytd +25

used up 2 more! +10

Oh what I can accomplish if left to crochet. Camping this week end and i had lots of time to hook. Used up 3 more for my week score of Remember I will not be able to post till later tom+16orrow, so will be evening for many of ok this post is all goofed up. So much fore trying to do thus on my prone!

Winning the GOLD this week!!

cshort +18

silver medal goes to FrLopLady +16

And a 3 way tie for the bronze!

dragonpuck +4

CLLinda +4

walker1021 +4

also using up yarn!

pineknott +3

tnkycrochetnut +1

Ellie 13 +1

Holding steady

crabby rat

BigPinkPolkaDot

Greyhoundgrandma

OOOOO new yarn!!!

Braxxi -2

krazycrocheter -2

yarn_geek -26

and this weeks shoot the moon winner!! ddc-45

I gladly let her do the scoring next week :lol

A three way tie for Bronze! How wonderful! Great job on the scorekeeping!

I bought some yarn for a knitted blanket, but changed my mind and decided to crochet it instead. Much faster. Used up a skein on this round ripple and will go very fast with the other two. I love RR's.

I finished making squares, but didn't feel like :crocheting them together. So I took the 6 slightly used skeins (rainbow colors) plus 1 skein off white and made a scarf. Rolled all 7 down (+7) :cheer. I have 2 skeins of off white and enough rainbow colors for another scarf, if I do more rows of off white than color.

WTD: + 7 YTD: + 76

Ellie 13

The rest of my Joann order came yesterday, but I've been using some up too. So right now I'm at -19. I won't completely wipe that out by any means, but I should catch up a bit more by Saturday night. I have some balls to use up on a project I'm doing now, but once the Olympics begin, I'll be starting new RHSS skeins for all the projects there - so lots of crocheting before there will much to show for it here!

Don't forget to post both scores this weekend. It's the end of the month and I'll be posting the YTD scores after the WTD scores are posted.

Archived