2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I finished my plarn tote bag it took 1 3/4 plarn balls (+1) :cheer. I added more plarn to the 1/4 ball that was left to make another grapefruit sized ball (-1). I'm making a purse (or 2) with it, so maybe I'll have some points by Sat.

WTD: 0 YTD: + 51

Ellie 13

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda--hope your ac is going now! It's been too hot here to not have one!

I've done almost no crocheting this week. Other things keep getting in the way. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend while we are off in the RV. Posting early since tomorrow and Friday will again be very busy...

WTD 0

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long. Between school and doctors I have been one busy bee.

Anyway, bought two skeins at HL on Monday for a baby blanket I am working on (-4), bought nine clearance skeins at Michaels today (-22), but put two skeins into a baby blanket I am designing so...

-18 for the week so far!

Welcome back to our missing members - sahm2g1b, yarn geek, and kraftynkrazy. You are missed when you are not here but understand life can get in the way of our crocheting and computer time.:welcome

Sorry CLLinda you are without air conditioning and will have to replace your central unit. In the summer of 2010 we had to replace our furnace because of a flood in our basement. Since we did not have central air (used a couple of wall units) we decided to treat ourselves and add central air. Boy am I glad we did. Hopefully soon your home will be comfortable again.

To the ones adding yarn to their stash - Congratulations and have fun. To the ones using up yarn - Congratulations and what a good feeling that must be.

Now for my confession time - I received an order from Joann's day before yesterday. But guess what - no yarn. Just 2 books on learning how to knit. My hubby and I share a computer so I decided I might need a reference book or two to check on knitting while sweet hubby is on the computer. I was such a good little girl when I placed that order. Little if you can call someone my size(weight) little. Girl if you can call someone who just turned 16 (Excuse me I have been having fun telling everyone I am 16 but if you turn those numbers around you find my correct age.) a girl.

Have fun everyone and do lots of crocheting.:crocheting

No a/c as of yet. Have to get a whole new unit, and they are ordering a part for it. May be today, or tomorrow, or ?

The weather has cooled down a little bit today, so we will survive. Night time is the worst. I maybe got three hours of sleep last night.

:manyheart

A/c is being installed! I am so excited!

Now, for some serious yarn usage today!

The project I've been working on. My fair entry in September..I hope. As long as I persevere and get it put together. The square are almost there...

my log cabin afghan square, last rounds just started.

post-35596-135897765043_thumb.jpg

The project I've been working on. My fair entry in September..I hope. As long as I persevere and get it put together. The square are almost there...

Pretty--I've always been tempted to try the log cabin, but it hasn't made it to the top of the to-do list yet.

Very pretty, I love your colors :manyheart I think I have this pattern and if I remember correctly the picture on the pattern is in blues and beiges :think I like yours much better and maybe now even see myself wanting to make one :lol It's amazing how something that can simply be changed, such as color, can keep me from making a pattern :think

I will be part of the fun. I have alot of destashing that I have to do. So this if going to be awesome to be part of.

Welcome to the group. I will put you on the list. (page 6)

Busy day ahead. Dog sitting. House cleaning. And then out to see a movie, and dinner with a friend.

So here's my score.

WTD=-18 YTD=+33

Not much crocheting. Too hot and too much drama with the teenagers out of school. There has been a constant stream of young people -- in and out and overnight ... and EATING! Praise God, though. At least I know where they are and what they're doing.

For week ending June 23, 2012:

WTD: 0 / YTD: +31

Nothing to speak of in the way of de-stashing. But, the never endinding wedding afghan is almost done! The edging should be done this weekend along with the dreaded weaving in of the ends. It's only 4 months late. :lol

WTD 0

I used up a ball of plarn making 2 small purses (+1). I gave away a skein (+2) :cheer. I'm going to make squares for a charity with the tons of balls I have. I'll get a better score next week for sure.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 54

Ellie 13

Archived