CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

Finally, I have an "I Love Yarn" day project to share! :cheer

It's a Halloween sweater for my new kindle. :P I'm going to call it "It's a kindle sweater Charlie Brown!". It reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt even though it's orange and black not yellow and black.

How awesome is that?! Love the name too!

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a Halloween sweater for my new kindle. :P I'm going to call it "It's a kindle sweater Charlie Brown!". It reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt even though it's orange and black not yellow and black.

I love it! :manyheart Now I will have to go watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

Thanks for sharing. I think this is one of my favorites for today!

:clap Love it!!!!

This is so cute! Love it, love the name! :tup

How awesome is that?! Love the name too!

I love it! :manyheart Now I will have to go watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

Thanks for sharing. I think this is one of my favorites for today!

:clap Love it!!!!

This is so cute! Love it, love the name! :tup

That's too cute!! I'm all inspired to make a cover for my Kindle now too!! Maybe a set of 'holiday covers'...:-D

Thanks everyone! :manyheart I posted it on facebook and my SIL said, "You're insane! LOL! You're supposed to read books on it, not make it clothes!"

Heh heh...I'm a crocheter...it will have a wardrobe! :hook

:jumpyayI got to enter! When is this giveaway over? It's been a llllloooonnnnngggg day for me so sorry but I'm off to bed! Have fun with the last bit of I Love Yarn Day! Thanks Amy for all you do for us here and for making this so much fun for everyone! :hug

Thanks everyone! :manyheart I posted it on facebook and my SIL said, "You're insane! LOL! You're supposed to read books on it, not make it clothes!"

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:jumpyayI got to enter! When is this giveaway over? It's been a llllloooonnnnngggg day for me so sorry but I'm off to bed! Have fun with the last bit of I Love Yarn Day! Thanks Amy for all you do for us here and for making this so much fun for everyone! :hug

:yay:yay Glad you got to enter!!

HA LOLOL!! I admit I laughed out loud at your SIL's comment!! My hubby is looking at me all funny....:-P

Clothes for Kindles...heh heh

:lol I totally get it though and most people will understand on this website. Wish I had a kindle. I do have a small text reader though but it's black screen with green type. Hard on the eyes!

I laughed at her comment, too. It's pretty funny that my second order of business, after setting up the new kindle, was to make it a shirt. :lol

Now, I'm going to design one that is open in the front. Ooooo, maybe with a flap that buttons over the front when not in use.

:lol I totally get it though and most people will understand on this website. Wish I had a kindle. I do have a small text reader though but it's black screen with green type. Hard on the eyes!

Just because it has a black screen with green type and is hard on the eyes doesn't mean it doesn't get cold ;).

I made the coffee cozie earlier today but I added the butterfly for a friend. She a starbucks pumpkin spice latte freak like me and loves butterflies. This is the second one I made for her but the other one is a little too big. It slides almost to the top and was too narrow for a hand. Made this one tighter and taller. The pic makes it hard to tell what it really looks like. It's white, green and yellow colored.

post-48941-135897704004_thumb.jpg

I made the coffee cozie earlier today but I added the butterfly for a friend. She a starbucks pumpkin spice latte freak like me and loves butterflies. This is the second one I made for her but the other one is a little too big. It slides almost to the top and was too narrow for a hand. Made this one tighter and taller. The pic makes it hard to tell what it really looks like. It's white, green and yellow colored.

Cute!!!

Cute! I love little things like that. I'm working on crocheting a beer bottle sweater out of sock yarn. Working out something that is usable on all bottle types hasn't been easy.

Archived