CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not nice... now I won't be able to sleep :lol (I don't watch horror movies but hubby is a die hard fan so he is laughing right now ... )

:lol

:lol I'm a die hard horror fan myself so I'm giggling because my hubby doesn't care for them as much as I do.

I can't wait to get home from my in-laws in the middle of the week because I don't think I can talk anyone into letting me watch the premiere of The Walking Dead this Sunday :D

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you...

3, 4, Better lock the door...

5, 6, Grab a crucifix...

7, 8, Better stay up late...

9, 10, Never sleep again.............

Bwahahahaha! Love it! I'm working on the Freddy Krueger sweater now. I'll post a picture of the progress before I log off.

Congratulations to all the winners.

3. The Perfect Pillow pattern booklet by Mary Beth Temple, Susan Bates Split-Lock Stitch Count Markers and Susan Bates Steel Yarn Needles: lutherancrochetchic

have a fun evening crocheting.......

:clapyay! Wow, I'm really surprised! Congrats to all as well. What a wonderful I Love Yarn Day! -- Now its off to bed... Good night all!

Well all, I know there is absolutely NO way I'm getting my "I Love Yarn Day" project done tonight!!! :( I started on it yesterday, and I'm only on round 30 something!!! I will post pics of it here on this forum when I get it done, either tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday...I'm going to work on it until it is done! :eek:D:cheer

Grats to all of today's winnners and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did with this today!!

Thank You Amy for making this happen today!!! It's been a blast!!! :manyheart and a super :hug for you!!!

I'm off to bed here in a few minutes! Night all and have a great weekend!!! :hugs for all! [/color]

he is all excited about that .. he has asked me three times when that series starts ... I am playing dumb... that show just seemed so fake to me I didn't get it.

Hubby has a friend, she loves horror so they have date night and go see the horror movies and I stay home and crochet lol

Today has been a lot of fun! :yay I've so enjoyed looking at everyone's projects and chatting! :hug

I didn't get much crocheting done today; I mostly stalked the 'ville and cleaned up my bedroom; washing the bedding, etc... however, I have started a rug, so all is not lost for me! :lol

I would like to add my :ty to everyone else's, Amy, for hosting such a fun event! And :ty to whoever decided to make today I Love Yarn Day! :D

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!! :yes

Giveaway #7 Winners:

1. Lovely Decor in Filet Crochet pattern leaflet by Susan Lowman

Winner: Peggy85225

2. On the Go Tote bag, Laugh with Lola cartoon booklet, and Lion Brand magnet

Winner: somethingnew

3. Gingerbread Babes digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

Winner: sopo

4. She Makes Me Smile clown digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

Winner: sindrlla

5. Elf Baby Booties digital pattern donated by pamdaleydesigns.com, link to her website here

Winner: Grammy Roberts

Let's give a big round of applause :clap to the Craft Yarn Council! They are the organization that decided today would be I Love Yarn Day.

They started off fairly low-key this year with their "official" programs, but they have some very exciting plans for next year. Go ahead and mark this in your calendar so you'll know to keep the day relatively free in 2012 for all sorts of yarny goodness!

Giveaway #7 Winners:

1. Lovely Decor in Filet Crochet pattern leaflet by Susan Lowman

Winner: Peggy85225

2. On the Go Tote bag, Laugh with Lola cartoon booklet, and Lion Brand magnet

Winner: somethingnew

3. Gingerbread Babes digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

Winner: sopo

4. She Makes Me Smile clown digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

Winner: sindrlla

5. Elf Baby Booties digital pattern donated by pamdaleydesigns.com, link to her website here

Winner: Grammy Roberts

:cheerCongratulations to you all! :woo

With that, I'm headed to bed folks. It has been an AMAZING day playing along with you all on this fabulous, terrific, wondermous I LOVE YARN DAY!!

Good night and hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Congratulations winners! :yay

And that is it for me. My computer has been on since 7am and it's now 10:30 or so! It's a wonder that I got all that I got done today. Finished off 3 hats. 2 coffee cozies. A friendship square and added a butterfly to aforementioned coffee cozy.

Have a Great Night Everyone and Thanks once again to Amy! :clap

Let's give a big round of applause :clap to the Craft Yarn Council! They are the organization that decided today would be I Love Yarn Day.

They started off fairly low-key this year with their "official" programs, but they have some very exciting plans for next year. Go ahead and mark this in your calendar so you'll know to keep the day relatively free in 2012 for all sorts of yarny goodness!

Cool - and thank you Amy!! Now go pay attention to your daughter - enjoy your weekend. :-)

Thanks so everyone else for making this a very fun day! Congratulations to all of the winners!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Grats again to all the winners!!! I had so much fun with you all today!

Have super fun at the beach tomorrow Amy!!!

Good night all! Bed time for the KatieBug! :ghug:night

I am so glad that everyone has had so much fun today! I've had a lot of fun myself.

Maybe this is something we should try to do more often, like once a quarter or something.

:cheer

Archived