CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

:sun·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone after that busy .... very fun day yesterday!?!

Congratulations to all the winners of all the giveaways! How exciting for you all!!!!

Everyone had some awesome show and share for the projects they worked on too! Amazing stuff ladies!!!

I finished mine before bed... but didnt post!

Snapped a pic this morning and here it is..............

[ATTACH]46513[/ATTACH]

All that is left is to line it and then it will become another giveaway! :)

Thank you all for such great fun and conversation!!

Thank you Amy for hosting this whole thing. I had a great time!!!

have a great day everyone

:heart

:mug

That turned out lovely - very nice!! I'm always tempted to make purses and smaller totes, etc. but lining them...blech. :no So I just look and admire. :yes

The sun is out here on the southern Oregon coast (trust me, that's a huge thing!!) so I think we are going to take a little road trip up the coast and ooohhh and aaahhh at the gorgeous ocean views.

Everyone have a great day!!

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sun·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone after that busy .... very fun day yesterday!?!

Congratulations to all the winners of all the giveaways! How exciting for you all!!!!

Everyone had some awesome show and share for the projects they worked on too! Amazing stuff ladies!!!

I finished mine before bed... but didnt post!

Snapped a pic this morning and here it is..............

[ATTACH]46513[/ATTACH]

All that is left is to line it and then it will become another giveaway! :)

Thank you all for such great fun and conversation!!

Thank you Amy for hosting this whole thing. I had a great time!!!

have a great day everyone

:heart

:mug

Awesome Bag! :)

Wow! Missed out on this one, I was dealing with a couple boys that didn't want to get along. But I did crochet yesterday and did finish the project I was working on too. I posted it in the accessories. A hat I cowboy hat I made for myself! Congrats to the winners, awesome prizes!

Hello:) I won the awesome "She Makes Me Smile" clown pattern.....but how do I get it? I thought on an earlier one Amy sent the digital ones to e-mail but it isn't in mine? I'm not trying to be impatient....just curious in a healthy, love the pattern, can't wait to start it way. So, does anyone know?

Hello:) I won the awesome "She Makes Me Smile" clown pattern.....but how do I get it? I thought on an earlier one Amy sent the digital ones to e-mail but it isn't in mine? I'm not trying to be impatient....just curious in a healthy, love the pattern, can't wait to start it way. So, does anyone know?

I know she said that the physical prizes won't be shipped out for about a week from now, as she's currently at the beach, then she's packing up and headed straight out to Stitches East (I think). Perhaps she's waiting until then to just send all prizes out at once.

I've had limited Internet access while we're out of town at the beach. We got up very early the day after the party to head down here. I'll do my best to send the digital patterns as quickly as I can, but it may take a few more days.

If anybody else has questions about their prizes, please contact me via PM. There's no point in asking in the thread, because I'm the only one with the actual answers. If you ask in the thread, I may miss your question. If you PM me, I will get it. :)

Archived