CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I've been a bit distracted this last little bit. I'm trying to get packed for the beach, and my daughter decided to come home from college for the weekend as a surprise!

We're trying to catch up with her a bit, before we go to bed and then abandon her in the morning as we head to the beach.

If she gets too lonely here, she can go bunk down with her aunt and uncle for the weekend, as they live 2 miles from us.

Understand DD did the same to us.. feel bad but we had plans with friends .. so she is going to her Aunt's for a BBQ

:hug

Sorry if I've been a bit distracted this last little bit. I'm trying to get packed for the beach, and my daughter decided to come home from college for the weekend as a surprise!

We're trying to catch up with her a bit, before we go to bed and then abandon her in the morning as we head to the beach.

If she gets too lonely here, she can go bunk down with her aunt and uncle for the weekend, as they live 2 miles from us.

Understand completely! Besides, from what I've seen on this thread you've had one pretty busy day! :)

Thank you Amy for making "I Love Yarn Day" so much fun despite your very busy hectic day and the surprise visit from your daughter!

Congratulations to all the prize winners and thank you to all who posted their projects for us to see.

Just a wonderful day. Good night all.

Congratulations to all the winners.

1. All About Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss: campbd1

2. Annie's Hook and Needle Kit Club Felted Kitchen Helpers: larky

3. The Perfect Pillow pattern booklet by Mary Beth Temple, Susan Bates Split-Lock Stitch Count Markers and Susan Bates Steel Yarn Needles: lutherancrochetchic

4. 1 skein Berroco Weekend yarn and 1 size J Susan Bates Bamboo Handle Crochet Hook: Katchkan

have a fun evening crocheting.......

I know what you mean... I found a pattern today that I will be buying if I can find it :) (EDIT: Amy supplied the store so I am ordering it now!!)

I NEED those elf booties. Earlier today, I was going to ask if anyone had a pattern for them. MUST HAVE. Must.have. ( I suppose I can buy the pattern...)

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you...

3, 4, Better lock the door...

5, 6, Grab a crucifix...

7, 8, Better stay up late...

9, 10, Never sleep again.............

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Congratulations!!

OH I won I won. It has been alot of Fun. Thank you AMY for all your hard work putting this together.

I LOVE YARN DAY,,Oct 14,2011

I am so glad that everyone has had so much fun today! I've had a lot of fun myself.

Maybe this is something we should try to do more often, like once a quarter or something.

That's not nice... now I won't be able to sleep :lol (I don't watch horror movies but hubby is a die hard fan so he is laughing right now ... )

:lol

5, 6, Grab a crucifix...

OH I won I won. It has been alot of Fun. Thank you AMY for all your hard work putting this together.

I LOVE YARN DAY,,Oct 14,2011

Congratulations Grammy Roberts!!

Super :hug for Amy!

Gotta say it has been a productive day for me - - at least with my crochet. :lol I finished two scarfs and half way with the third for the IL Special Olympics. :jumpyay Found my 365 stiches book and some forgotten yarn :yarn. Now I'm ready for bed -well after the last winner is annouced :yes.

Thank you :ty Amy for all you did to make today soo much fun. :day

5, 6, Grab a crucifix...

Thanks for the refresher:) Now I won't sleep again :lol

Archived