CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

Congratulations to all the winners today. :clap

Hasn't this been fun. I did meet my goal today. :yay I am so pleased that I was able to enjoy everyone's company while enjoying my hook and my yarn. Great Day!:yes

Thank you Amy for making it all happen :hug

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess it could be a Garfield sweater, but it would need more black stripes. :lol I was going with the Halloween theme so I didn't even think of Garfield! :eek

If you did it in red with more black stripes, you could get a Freddy Krueger look :D

Giveaway #7:

This will be our last round of giveaways, but there will be several opportunities to win something!

Time: 11:05 to 11:20 PM CDT (12:05 to 12:20 PM EDT)

What: One winner for each listing.

1. Lovely Decor in Filet Crochet pattern leaflet by Susan Lowman

2. On the Go Tote bag, Laugh with Lola cartoon booklet, and Lion Brand magnet

3. Gingerbread Babes digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

gingerbreadbabes.jpg

4. She Makes Me Smile clown digital pattern donated by chiscrochetcrazy, link to her store here

shemakesmesmile.jpg

5. Elf Baby Booties digital pattern donated by pamdaleydesigns.com, link to her website here

elfbabybooties.jpg

How to Enter: Click here to go to entry form. (You will only be able to access form during the time listed above.) Only one entry per person, please.

:lol It's almost tomorrow!!!:lol

I'm going to stay up a few more minutes, then I'm calling it a day!!! I'm feeling quite tired!

This was lots of fun. Thanks for doing this Amy and thanks to all of you who kept this forum jumping!!

Good call! I'm a child of the 80's. A Freddy Krueger sweater is a must have. Now, I'm going to be up for another hour. LOL!

Now when I'm counting stitches I start singing that song 1...2... you know the rest :eek

:lol It's almost tomorrow!!!:lol

I'm going to stay up a few more minutes, then I'm calling it a day!!! I'm feeling quite tired!

This was lots of fun. Thanks for doing this Amy and thanks to all of you who kept this forum jumping!!

It's been the best day I've had in a while personally!

Now when I'm counting stitches I start singing that song 1...2... you know the rest :eek

Ack! Now it's in MY head too!!

Guess I can wait till the next winner is announced!!! :lol:lol

It's quite the nail biter! Last giveaways are under way!!

Now I won't be able to sleep well tonight! :lol

I would love to see the Freddie one when you get it done!

Ohh the last round of giveaways look awesome!s

Giveaway #6: Crochet for Bears to Wear

Winner: Grammy Roberts

Interesting tidbit: My maiden name was Roberts. :D

Here's the teddy I've been working on. That's it for today, one alligator and one teddy. I might work a little more on a tissue cover I started before calling it a night but I'll definitely save the slippers for tomorrow.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/sweetheartto5/SDC12356.jpg

Such a cute bear! Last bear I made didn't exactly turn out so well. He still hs some work he needs to make him look more bearih and less, uh, unattractive.

Archived