CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

I made the coffee cozie earlier today but I added the butterfly for a friend. She a starbucks pumpkin spice latte freak like me and loves butterflies. This is the second one I made for her but the other one is a little too big. It slides almost to the top and was too narrow for a hand. Made this one tighter and taller. The pic makes it hard to tell what it really looks like. It's white, green and yellow colored.

Really cute :)

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made the coffee cozie earlier today but I added the butterfly for a friend. She a starbucks pumpkin spice latte freak like me and loves butterflies. This is the second one I made for her but the other one is a little too big. It slides almost to the top and was too narrow for a hand. Made this one tighter and taller. The pic makes it hard to tell what it really looks like. It's white, green and yellow colored.

Very nice!!!! I :manyheart pumpkin spice latte's too!!! It's my favorite!!!!

I've made quite a few coffee cup cozies and given them away to family and friends- they really like them as I'm sure your friend will love hers!!!!:yes

Hey this is the last giveaway for me I think. Need to close my eyes due to a huge headache. I'll wait and see the results then I'm gone. Thanks all for helpin me have such a wonderful ILY Day! I hope you guys had fun too. HAPPY ILY DAY EVERYONE! Good night. Thanks again, Amy!

Giveaway #6:

Time: 10:45 to 11:00 PM CDT (11:45 to midnight EDT)

What: Crochet for Bears to Wear by Amy O'Neill Houck

How to Enter: Click here to go to entry form. (You will only be able to access form during the time listed above.) Only one entry per person, please.

Hey this is the last giveaway for me I think. Need to close my eyes due to a huge headache. I'll wait and see the results then I'm gone. Thanks all for helpin me have such a wonderful ILY Day! I hope you guys had fun too. HAPPY ILY DAY EVERYONE! Good night. Thanks again, Amy!

:hug Hope a good night's sleep will take care of that headache!!! I'll be calling it a day soon myself- I got up at 5 and had a very, very busy day at work today!!!

I think the majority of the Crochetville Community :manyheart that Pumpkin Spice Latte. And with good reason! I think I'm going to go to Starbucks in the morning. I haven't had one in about a week. :ohdear It has been too long.

Ditto! :):mug

I would have to say my Dragonfly square. I designed it with my two boys in mind, so it had a lot of meaning to me. I have made that square too many times to count. I will never get bored of making it.

New discussion topic: What is your favorite pattern that you've ever made? How many times have you made something using that pattern?

It has been a blast!

I finished the scarf..:clap ..but can't post a picture because it's for my swap partner!!!:devil Don't want to spoil the surprise!

Dang.. well, that's ok.. I can wait to see it I suppose! LOL

I think the majority of the Crochetville Community :manyheart that Pumpkin Spice Latte. And with good reason! I think I'm going to go to Starbucks in the morning. I haven't had one in about a week. :ohdear It has been too long.

:lol:lol

I got a birthday card from Starbucks for a free drink of my choice. I'm getting a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte- skim milk, no whipped tomorrow:D

Awesome having you with us today!

I finished the scarf..:clap ..but can't post a picture because it's for my swap partner!!!:devil Don't want to spoil the surprise!

I'm sure they'll love it!

I love that!!!!

I don't think I could name an all-time favorite pattern, BUT my current favorite is this sock pattern (free!) - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/triumph-crochet-socks

I was a tester for the designer and it is hands-down my absolute favorite crochet sock pattern. :-D

Nice sock! :cheer

OOOOOOOoooooo! Pretty! :clap :clap :clap

Finally, I have an "I Love Yarn" day project to share! :cheer

It's a Halloween sweater for my new kindle. :P I'm going to call it "It's a kindle sweater Charlie Brown!". It reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt even though it's orange and black not yellow and black.

Are you sure it's not a Garfield sweater? :think

Like it! :yay

I've mainly been lurking and entering here and there because i was trying to be discreet at work, but i plan on being back on more often now that life has settled down a bit... It's been great fun watching everything today! Congrats to all the winners and i wish i could stay up for more fun, but i just can't make it. Good night, ladies, & good luck on anymore giveaways!!!

Archived