Another FBB!!

jillkap

Thank you all very much!! :hug

Love it!! The bright jewel tones and a gorgeous flower. Is the flower one of your designs? If not would you please post a link as to where one can find it? :crocheting

The flower is half borrowed and half mine :hook The "front" part (magenta) is a croco flower, which is not my own design. The "back" part (lavender) is my own design. Here's how I did it:

-Round 1: ch 2, make 5 sc in first ch, join.

-Round 2: ch 5 (counts as first dc and ch 3...I make my new dc's as a ch 2, if you do yours as a ch 3 just make 6 chs here), *dc in next sc, ch 3, repeat from * 3 more times, join with second (or third) beginning ch. (you should end up with 5 dc's and 5 ch 3 spaces)

-Round 3: ch 1, *sc in ch 3 space, ch 8, sc in same ch 3 space, sl st in dc, repeat from * 4 more times, join with beginning sc. (You should end up with 5 loops)

-Round 4: ch 1, In each chain loop: (sc, hdc, hdc, dc, dc, htr, tr, ch 3, tr, htr, dc, dc, hdc, hdc, sc) skip the (sc, sl st, sc) between each loop; join with beginning ch. Fasten off. I like to leave a long tail to use to sew the flower onto whatever I am using it for.

If anyone would like to test this and let me know if this pattern has any errors feel free!! Thanks so much :cheer

Here is a picture of what the flower looks like on its own:

post-43909-135897695751_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived