Fan Dance

NUTFORYARN

This lovely old pattern is called "Fan Dance" and is found in an old publication titled "Originals by Elizabeth Hiddleson, Volume 8", published in 1964. It was a pleasure to make (except for the 90 picots around the edge!) The slightly wilted bouquet is from my beautiful daughter's wedding last weekend when she married her prince charming. Her colors were pool blue so since the doily matched, I thought I would share her special day with everyone. I am now working on a filet with their names and wedding date. Enjoy!

post-29491-135897691664_thumb.jpg

post-29491-135897691668_thumb.jpg

post-29491-135897691671_thumb.jpg

This lovely old pattern is called "Fan Dance" and is found in an old publication titled "Originals by Elizabeth Hiddleson, Volume 8", published in 1964. !

Beautiful and beautiful color too.

That is absolutely beautiful! Your color choices just made it all the more special too! I know what you mean about picots! I hate them but I LOVE how they look. Have to admit they are a pretty edging to the doily! You really did an amazing job on that doily! What an heirloom!

Not only the doily is soooo pretty - but also all the composition with a picture and bouqet is beautiful! Congratulation for your daughter!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived