crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Morning glories!!!

Rise and Shine!!!!

I did get some crocheting done last night- not much- but some is better than none! Have to do some cleaning and then heading out to get mani/pedi---and looking forward to having the central AC installed!

BBL!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ turtlelvr......STOP crossing stuff woman youre gonna trip over a tortoise!!!

:rofl

Good Morning Ladies!

Where is everyone this morning? Are you all a bunch of sleepy heads! :lol I finished one gifty for my swap partner last night! I really like how it came out, but now I'm questioning the color! :think Guess I'll just have to try something else and see if I like that one better! :lol

Ducky, did you ever get to go shopping last night? :hook

Have a fantastic day ladies! :hug

I've been up, just have a bunch of hungry critters to take care of first! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Hey ladies :hi

I'm up and at 'em :lol Need to get my car an oil change this morning and they open at 8, no appt necessary :clap

Last night I did nothing :eek:lol Have a great saturday and I'll be back a bit later :hug

I'm awake. Finished my second SBT last night before my daughter's confirmation mass started. Didn't get a pic before Giving it to my mil. She loved it. My dd's bf's mother now wants one!

Actually, I wouldn't know even this much either, but I have young adult cildren who are into anything techy.

totally in the dark about this subject. Not sure I would want one of those, but I know my youngest wants one in the worstest of ways.

Glad that this short long week is over!!! Today was crazy busy- but it's over- and the weekend is here!!!! And the AC is being installed tomorrow!!!

Now to go figure out what to eat (I'm thinking pizza delivery sounds pretty good)!!!

Yeah for A/C!!! Hard to live without.

We had pizza last night too. DS's girlfriend bought a few and invited us over for dinner last night. This is the 1st full weekend her and her kids are officially living under my son's roof. This momma is (finally) pretty darn happy with the choice my son has made in a girlfriend. :D

Oh yes he will - he'll wake up special for that... :lol

You two are so, so funny!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Where is everyone this morning? Are you all a bunch of sleepy heads! :lol I finished one gifty for my swap partner last night! I really like how it came out, but now I'm questioning the color! :think Guess I'll just have to try something else and see if I like that one better! :lol

Ducky, did you ever get to go shopping last night? :hook

Have a fantastic day ladies! :hug

Here I am :hi Slept in a little today since I didn't have to get up for work. Heading to Daytona Beach to spend time on the beach with my daughter and grandson. :cheer

Still haven't started on anything for my swap partner, but I have an idea of some little gifties to make. Maybe tonight. Still trying to finish the coaster set and the granny go round.

Here's to a great day for everyone!!! And :hugfor those who need it.

ohmygosh you people get up early! :lol I am a night owl. I was up past two working on different things and then read some. So 8:30 in the morning is early for me! :P Never have been a morning person. Well, I'm about to start on my purse/tote project for the swap. I have an idea, going to try it but in case it's an epic failure, I have a back up plan! :lol

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

ohmygosh you people get up early! :lol I am a night owl. I was up past two working on different things and then read some. So 8:30 in the morning is early for me! :P Never have been a morning person. Well, I'm about to start on my purse/tote project for the swap. I have an idea, going to try it but in case it's an epic failure, I have a back up plan! :lol

Good morning!! I'm a night owl too!! Seems like I get my "second wind" around 10:30, right when Dave Lettermen comes on!!:lol :lol Had to get up early this morning though, DH wanted to have a yard sale.....he had to run to the store, so I had to get out of bed........even though our yard sale was posted 8-11a.m. and I put in the paper "NO EARLY BIRDS"!! Well, people just can't read........we had a few, so while hubby gone, had to tell the people that we were still setting up!! Geez!! Oh well, you all have a nice day!!

Morning glories!!!

Rise and Shine!!!!

I did get some crocheting done last night- not much- but some is better than none! Have to do some cleaning and then heading out to get mani/pedi---and looking forward to having the central AC installed!

BBL!

I've only ever had one mani/pedi. My two bgf treated me to it one year for Christmas! :c9 Enjoy!

:rofl

I've been up, just have a bunch of hungry critters to take care of first! :lol

Hope those critters are fed! :lol

Hey ladies :hi

I'm up and at 'em :lol Need to get my car an oil change this morning and they open at 8, no appt necessary :clap

Last night I did nothing :eek:lol Have a great saturday and I'll be back a bit later :hug

Did ya bring anything to work on while they worked on your car? :hook

Good morning. I'm up...but not exactly at em.........

:rofl:mug

I'm awake. Finished my second SBT last night before my daughter's confirmation mass started. Didn't get a pic before Giving it to my mil. She loved it. My dd's bf's mother now wants one!

Congrats to your DD and better get crackin on another SBT! :lol

We had pizza last night too. DS's girlfriend bought a few and invited us over for dinner last night. This is the 1st full weekend her and her kids are officially living under my son's roof. This momma is (finally) pretty darn happy with the choice my son has made in a girlfriend. :D

Here I am :hi Slept in a little today since I didn't have to get up for work. Heading to Daytona Beach to spend time on the beach with my daughter and grandson. :cheer

Still haven't started on anything for my swap partner, but I have an idea of some little gifties to make. Maybe tonight. Still trying to finish the coaster set and the granny go round.

Here's to a great day for everyone!!! And :hugfor those who need it.

Enjoy the beach time! It sounds wonderful! I'm freezing here today! :wbrr

Always great to have a back up plan! A lot of mornings I'm getting up when your heading to bed! :lol

Good morning!! I'm a night owl too!! Seems like I get my "second wind" around 10:30, right when Dave Lettermen comes on!!:lol :lol Had to get up early this morning though, DH wanted to have a yard sale.....he had to run to the store, so I had to get out of bed........even though our yard sale was posted 8-11a.m. and I put in the paper "NO EARLY BIRDS"!! Well, people just can't read........we had a few, so while hubby gone, had to tell the people that we were still setting up!! Geez!! Oh well, you all have a nice day!!

Haven't had a yard sale in ages, but yup, people can't read. They'll show up early no matter what time you put! Gotta get the bargains! :lol

good afternoon all! TGIF (yesterday LOL) i dont think i could have stood another day of work!! havent gone shopping yet but the stores better watch out tonight...

yesterday evening i managed to hurt myself once again.....not gonna say how (embarassing) but suffice it to say my arm has a lovely knot on it and is extremely sore! BUT i can still crochet!

my BIL is better. spot we thought was staph was not apparently.

now im off for awhile to check store circulars for sales of "goodies"

Hey all! Been busy reading all the posts... I was up at a decent time (for me) this morning, and mowed the lawn again... it was exciting. Now it's hot and humid. Yay.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for such sunshiney greetings, and some cute chuckles, and now I'm off to find something else to do... ;)

Hey all! Been busy reading all the posts... I was up at a decent time (for me) this morning, and mowed the lawn again... it was exciting. Now it's hot and humid. Yay.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for such sunshiney greetings, and some cute chuckles, and now I'm off to find something else to do... ;)

You had to mow the lawn again already? Wow- didn't you just do that 3 days ago? Or is time slipping away and it just seemed like that?:lol

Had a great day and am now getting ready to sit and crochet something for a certain someone!!!;)

Heading to Daytona Beach to spend time on the beach with my daughter and grandson. :cheer

WHAT???? You didn't come see me!?!?!? :(

Hope those critters are fed! :lol

Yes, they got fed here then at work. Needy little boogers! :lol

good afternoon all! TGIF (yesterday LOL) i dont think i could have stood another day of work!! havent gone shopping yet but the stores better watch out tonight...

yesterday evening i managed to hurt myself once again.....not gonna say how (embarassing) but suffice it to say my arm has a lovely knot on it and is extremely sore! BUT i can still crochet!

Today is my TGIF, but won't last long. Just off tomorrow, back to work Monday, off Tues and Wed, work Thurs-Sat...THEN VACATION TIME! :cheer

Feel better you clutz!! :hug

I've only ever had one mani/pedi. My two bgf treated me to it one year for Christmas! :c9 Enjoy!

Did ya bring anything to work on while they worked on your car? :hook

I get my toes done, but I don't get the full pedicure :no I also don't get my nails done anymore since I use the tips of my fingers for work and wash my hands frequently :yes But, when I used to have the fake nails, I did them myself.

Oh, I didn't bring any crocheting (sometimes I do), I read my nook today though.

Oh boy, at least you can still crochet :hug :hug :hug

You had to mow the lawn again already? Wow- didn't you just do that 3 days ago? Or is time slipping away and it just seemed like that?:lol

Had a great day and am now getting ready to sit and crochet something for a certain someone!!!;)

I was thinking the same thing about the lawn :think

:hi just a quick note, been so busy this week. Finished a tote today and am on the last piece of the diaper bag I'm making before I have to start putting it together. Both will be lined and the diaper bag gets a zipper. Hope I remember how to put one in. Should be interesting putting on in a yarn project.

It is to HOT to do anything. I do not like summer and it looks like it's going to be a very LONG HOT summer with these temps being way above normal already :sigh

:hug :hug :hug

:hug Hope you feel better and be careful shopping! I think you're a bigger clutz than me! :lol

Good afternoon!

Howdie!!!

That grass sure does grow quick, doesn't it! :lol

I just finished a little project! ;)

:hi just a quick note, been so busy this week. Finished a tote today and am on the last piece of the diaper bag I'm making before I have to start putting it together. Both will be lined and the diaper bag gets a zipper. Hope I remember how to put one in. Should be interesting putting on in a yarn project.

It is to HOT to do anything. I do not like summer and it looks like it's going to be a very LONG HOT summer with these temps being way above normal already :sigh

:hug :hug :hug

Good luck with the diaper bag! I've never attempted a zipper! I'm still trying to get the nerve up for a lining! :lol Hope you get some cooler weather!

HI all,--

We ended up going out for a while- DH was antsy after being all cooped up today- but I was able to get few little goodies so I didn't mind going out- although didn't get too much hooky time.

Off to watch the Bruins (who are losing 1-0) at the moment- but there's a lot of hockey left! Now, I should be able to crochet a bit- and since it's getting late, I think I'll go back to the RR baby ghan and just work on that.

didnt you all know my middle name is klutz? :lol :lol :lol

and sue this ones for you.....

DH and i were on our way to go shopping. he swerved a bit and i was like what the? he said turtle!!! i asked him if hed hit it. he said no, it seen me coming ducked into its shell and when i passed it, the turtle HIGH TAILED it across the road (laughing) ive never seen a turtle go that fast before!

shopping? got supplies and goodies....DH helped me pick out colors so mary if ya totally hate what i semd ya blame DH (JOKE hun, im sure youll love your package!)

Yes, I did... you see, we had gotten SO MUCH rain during the month of May that the lawn kind of took on a life of it's own... LOL Anyway, when I mowed it the other day I'd had my DH move the mower deck up as high as it would go because the grass was clogging up the mower something fierce! Then when I was finished I had him move it back down, and we were under the threat of thunder storms today. I decided I'd rather go ahead and get it down to the level I wanted it to be BEFORE we got more rain and it got too long for the height setting. :) Should be good to go for a while now (I hope! :lol) Then, it was so hot upstairs that I ended up passing out for a while. (I think the heat got to me more than I thought it would. Must be I'm not as young as I used to be or something! :D)

Anyway, yes, I mowed again already - you're not losing your mind (yet)... :hug

Crabby- Glad to know I haven't lost my mind----yet!!! And now that the AC has been replaced, at least I won't be frying any more brain cells!:lol

Ducky- glad that DH avoided hitting the turtle!

Oliveoil- How did your garage sale go?

Sue--Enjoy your Sunday (and you are one day closer to vacation:clap)

Off for another cuppa

Tam- Love the pic of the coffee cup on the chair- you post some of the neatest little pictures!!!! And I am not saying a word about DD...but praying hard it works out!!!

BBL!

Good Morning!

How is everyone this fine morning? I won't be around much until later this evening. We're going to visit my kids/grandkids once DH gets home from work! :yay They live about an hour away so I don't get to see them often. Going to give DIL her baby blankie and matching tote today. Hope she likes them! :) Heck, they're all getting totes today, well the girls anyway! :lol

Joanne, enjoy that wonderful AC! How's that RR coming along?

Ducky, that was a close one! Glad that DH missed the turtle!

Tam, keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Sue, how are Abigail, Bo and Nueve?

Oliveoil, so are you a millionare today? :lol

Have a wonderful day everyone! See ya later!

Morning all! Does anyone have any crochet plans today? I'm still trying to finish the granny go round. I think I've got too many projects on my hooks and can't seem to finish any of them. Maybe this afternoon, one can be completed. School starts Tues so something REALLY needs to get done quick!

Well, I have tried and tried to catch up on everything I have missed reading on this thread but it just moves to fast. :lol

I think I will just give up on reading what I missed and go from here so if I didn't get to ooohhhh and ahhhhh over your totes please know that I am confident they are beautiful and well done. :yes

Anyway, with school now out for the summer, I will hopefully have much more time for computering and crocheting and will try to stay caught up with what is going on. :D

I am still working on my second granny-go-round tote which I was supposed to give my sister for Mother's Day. I hope to finish it up this week and will post pics when it is done.

Archived