crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good morning ladies :coffee

As promised, here is my sbt :clap Bright and cheery :yes I can't believe it's morning already :eek I'm anticipating another busy day :sigh

Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug I'll probably be lurking around a bit until it's time to leave for work :think

Beautiful!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's what I was working on yesterday during the storm. I was making little mini totes for my granddaughters! I used Tam's wonderful pattern! Thanks Tam! :hug Now all the girls will get a tote when I visit this weekend! :cheer

Aww. those are cute!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Showing off¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I know these arent 'totes'... but I have to show off my soon to be 11yr olds work.

He made me a coaster that looks like a piece of toast with jelly..... LOL

All I drink is coffee... and he said coffee and toast go great together...... I love that boy!

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

Then yesterday ... he dug in my drawer of plastic canvas...asked if he could make a crayon box carrier like his old one that his Great Grandpa made him. Of course I told him to have a blast.

So.... here it is............ He did an AWESOME job!!!

[ATTACH]40130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]40131[/ATTACH]

thanks for letting me share! :D

:heart

:mug

That is a talented boy!

hope everyone is doing well. I'm working again tonight another long 12 hours, but I like the unit I will be on...checked ahead of time to see :) and this might be a semi permanent unit. only 44 residents. thank you everyone for the comments on my newest tote/purse. i posted a pic on facebook and now my sister wants one...and she decided she liked a scarf so of course i had to buy that pattern and make a trip to the lys. I have the weekend off so it will be a crochet holiday

Glad you like the unit your on tonight, that sure helps! :hug You'd better be careful what you post on facebook or you could end up with a full time job :crocheting! :lol

I know these arent 'totes'... but I have to show off my soon to be 11yr olds work.

All I drink is coffee... and he said coffee and toast go great together...... I love that boy!

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

Then yesterday ... he dug in my drawer of plastic canvas...asked if he could make a crayon box carrier like his old one that his Great Grandpa made him. Of course I told him to have a blast.

Wow, great work! He's a very talented boy, just like his mama!:yay

sorry i havent checked in today...its been a hot one...87* and the next two days are gonna be hotter JOY JOY (NOT) my breathing has been bothering me today as it tends to do in the heat. Thank God for AC..now if i just had ac in my car LOL

almost finished with my SBT for my boss.....ues i know i said that before but i had to frog about three rows cause i missed ONE stitch. she would have never known it im sure but i would have and that would have driven me bonkers!!!

after i finish that one im going to make several bottoms both in black AND white.

wish i had the yarn for my swap partners "gift" but cant make it to the store til friday. i know she will like it. im hoping she likes the other goodies i plan to include

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

:yay:cheer:manyheartWONDERFUL job!! :clap:yes

hope everyone is doing well. I'm working again tonight another long 12 hours, but I like the unit I will be on...checked ahead of time to see :) and this might be a semi permanent unit. only 44 residents. thank you everyone for the comments on my newest tote/purse. i posted a pic on facebook and now my sister wants one...and she decided she liked a scarf so of course i had to buy that pattern and make a trip to the lys. I have the weekend off so it will be a crochet holiday

Glad to hear you'll be on a unit you enjoy - and even better that it might be semi-permanent! :cheer That should help with the whole "Time to make the donuts" challenge. (I do hope you know which commercial I'm referring to, or I'm going to feel REALLY old!! :lol)

Here's what I was working on yesterday during the storm. I was making little mini totes for my granddaughters! I used Tam's wonderful pattern! Thanks Tam! :hug Now all the girls will get a tote when I visit this weekend! :cheer

Love them!

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

My little buddy is very talented!! :cheer

sorry i havent checked in today...its been a hot one...87* and the next two days are gonna be hotter JOY JOY (NOT) my breathing has been bothering me today as it tends to do in the heat. Thank God for AC..now if i just had ac in my car LOL

almost finished with my SBT for my boss.....ues i know i said that before but i had to frog about three rows cause i missed ONE stitch. she would have never known it im sure but i would have and that would have driven me bonkers!!!

after i finish that one im going to make several bottoms both in black AND white.

wish i had the yarn for my swap partners "gift" but cant make it to the store til friday. i know she will like it. im hoping she likes the other goodies i plan to include

:hug

:turtle:vheart

Sorry you had to visit the frog pond. I know how you feel.:hug The black and white sounds great!

Good morning ladies :coffee

As promised, here is my sbt :clap Bright and cheery :yes I can't believe it's morning already :eek I'm anticipating another busy day :sigh

Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug I'll probably be lurking around a bit until it's time to leave for work :think

I love the bright colors, Marisa!!! :D

Glad to hear that your daughter is safe! Yes, the air pressure was very weird. It is beautiful out today! OMG! I totally forgot about the Bruins! :eek

:cheer

Well, looks like it didn't matter that I forgot about the Bruins, lol, darn them! Bet it was a good game though! Hope you have a good day in Paradise! It was a great game...until the end when they lost!!:( But it did keep my mind occupied from thinking about how hot it was---and Sue- I was pretending I was on the ice---and then got the brainstorm to put an ice pack on the back of my neck, which helped!! (so did the Coffee ice cream:lol)

Morning Everyone! It's a glorious sunny morning today! Hard to tell that such a destructive storm went through. Of course, if you look at the news, you'll see all the destruction. Boy, did some of the towns get hit hard. It is so sad. Four people have died and many more have been hurt. I just don't know how you folks in the south go through this all the time. :( On a positive note, I've got SBT #4 planned in my head. Will try to work on it today and see if I like the color combo! Have a wonderful day! :hug

All these storms- and damage, and lost lives. Mother Nature has not been kind this spring!

Love them!!!!:manyheart

Glad you are working on a unit that you like- 12 hr shifts are not easy- but they are bearable if you like where you are! Have a great crocheting weekend!!!

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

What a talented boy-- he sure did inherit your genes as far as crafting go!!!

The weather today was gorgeous- absolutely beautiful- divine, heavenly, superb!!! Can't think of any more splendiferous adjectives to describe how wonderful it was. I sat outside for a while after Paradise- and just enjoyed the cool breeze!!!!!

Good news- New AC and furnace being installed Saturday Morning!!!:clap

Kuddles- Sorry I missed you to wish you a great mini vacation!!!

Poore Brothers

The final winners have been drawn:

iPod Touch: Sheila Schell

We'll also throw in some Poore Brothers coupons for the winners as well. Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more promotions...

:cheer cheer :cheer cant wait to get it in 10 days or less since its coming from right here in az dont have a clue exactly what it does :lol though but excited that I won something :lol

:hug sorry that the heat is getting to you!! I can't take hot shower with the steam for it bothers my asthma so much

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

He did an awesome job!!!! Give him a great big :h5 for me :yay

Thank you all for the compliments on my tote :hug :hug :hug I must say that I like it too? Of course everyone's question was "who's it for" :lol I just told them I wasn't sure yet. Work was crazy yet again, and I can't wait for the weekend. For tonight, trying to decide between the market tote and the sweater :think

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

:clap:cheerHe did a great job!!

Poore Brothers

We'll also throw in some Poore Brothers coupons for the winners as well. Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more promotions...

:cheer cheer :cheer cant wait to get it in 10 days or less since its coming from right here in az dont have a clue exactly what it does :lol though but excited that I won something :lol

Congratulations! I got an Ipod touch a couple of years ago as a reward at work.

[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH]

Very, very cool! He did awesome!

Poore Brothers

Congrats on winning! I have an Ipod Touch. You'll love it. :)

I can totally relate to the heat and sorry it bothers your breathing! Maybe you'll get the nice beautiful weather we had here today- the black and white sounds great!

Poore Brothers

Congrats!!! You're going to love the ipod touch!!!!:yes

what is it exactly?? see that you can play music and personal assistant??

You should go to apple.com and read all about it- you are going to be amazed at all that it can do!!!! you are going to love it!

You should go to apple.com and read all about it- you are going to be amazed at all that it can do!!!! you are going to love it!

:manyheartthank you went and read about it ..WOW sounds so fun

what is it exactly?? see that you can play music and personal assistant??

I have two different e-readers on mine, use it to listen to audio books, can get on the internet wirelessly, use it to listen to music, as a calculator, notepad, play games on it, and lots more.

Mine is an older model, the newer ones can do lots more than mine.

Poore Brothers

Congrats!!!!:cheer

Thank you all for the compliments on my tote :hug :hug :hug I must say that I like it too? Of course everyone's question was "who's it for" :lol I just told them I wasn't sure yet. Work was crazy yet again, and I can't wait for the weekend. For tonight, trying to decide between the market tote and the sweater :think

I vote for the market tote, no wait a minute make that the sweater, well on second thought, :think, the tote,hmmm, maybe I'm not much help! :lol

I have two different e-readers on mine, use it to listen to audio books, can get on the internet wirelessly, use it to listen to music, as a calculator, notepad, play games on it, and lots more.

WOW! Sounds like she hit the jackpot!!! I'm living in the dark ages. Haven't got a clue about any of those things! :lol

Hi there!! It's been hot here this part of AZ. We don't have our AC on yet, but tomorrow we will!! I too noticed that my breathing is really weird when it gets too hot....dont' know why, I don't have any breathing problems!! Mayo Clinic and a few THOUSAND DOLLARS later told me I was okay!! (that's a whole other story!!):lol :lol When you said you had to frog a few rows on your SBT.....I had to chuckle(not at you), but the other night when I finished the V rows, I was crocheting the DC row, I had one too many V stitches.........so I had to count back on the rows..........I had to FROG "11" ROWS!!!! I knew I didn't have to, BUT I knew it was there!!!!! Then another tote, I again started on the DC's, and I didn't have enough V stitches, so I had to go row by row to see what I had done wrong........well two rows down, instead of putting a V stitch, I only did a DC. Thank goodness it was only two rows down!!:eek :eek :lol :lol Geez!! It must be the heat!!:lol :lol

Congrats!!!!:cheer

I vote for the market tote, no wait a minute make that the sweater, well on second thought, :think, the tote,hmmm, maybe I'm not much help! :lol

:rofl Thanks Ann :devil Well, the market tote won out since it was already started and just lying there on the couch. I decided it was getting late and didn't want to put alot of thought power into it tonight. And the next step of my sweater is to sew together the pieces and keep it lined up :D

:eek:clap watchout delivery man when this baby is coming haahhahaa:lol

Archived