crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good morning!

Had a great night's sleep with the cool breezes coming through the windows- didn't even need the ceiling fan on! What a welcome relief that was!

I'm so glad that it's Friday- although it was a short week- it feels like we crammed five days of work into four!!!

Marisa- I would have opted for the tote - so you made a good choice. I was going to work on the granny-go-round, but that requires thinking and my brain cells were still recovering from being fried in the heat, so I opted for easy- and worked on the SBT (and a little something for my swap partner)

Hope you all have a good day!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies and TGIF :yay

I want to try to get quite a bit of things done this weekend :xfin And there's a strawberry festival down the road that I'm going to check out :bounce I can't wait until 6 so it's finally the weekend after this short/long week :lol

Have a great day everyone :hug

Good news- New AC and furnace being installed Saturday Morning!!!:clap

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Poore Brothers

The final winners have been drawn:

iPod Touch: Sheila Schell

We'll also throw in some Poore Brothers coupons for the winners as well. Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more promotions...

:cheer cheer :cheer cant wait to get it in 10 days or less since its coming from right here in az dont have a clue exactly what it does :lol though but excited that I won something :lol

Congratulations! I got an Ipod touch a couple of years ago as a reward at work.

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Hi there!! It's been hot here this part of AZ. We don't have our AC on yet, but tomorrow we will!! I too noticed that my breathing is really weird when it gets too hot....dont' know why, I don't have any breathing problems!! Mayo Clinic and a few THOUSAND DOLLARS later told me I was okay!! (that's a whole other story!!):lol :lol When you said you had to frog a few rows on your SBT.....I had to chuckle(not at you), but the other night when I finished the V rows, I was crocheting the DC row, I had one too many V stitches.........so I had to count back on the rows..........I had to FROG "11" ROWS!!!! I knew I didn't have to, BUT I knew it was there!!!!! Then another tote, I again started on the DC's, and I didn't have enough V stitches, so I had to go row by row to see what I had done wrong........well two rows down, instead of putting a V stitch, I only did a DC. Thank goodness it was only two rows down!!:eek :eek :lol :lol Geez!! It must be the heat!!:lol :lol

Don't you love spending all that time and money to find out you have a cause of the "nothings wrong with you..." Every few years DH's foot and ankle swell to over 3 times the size! X-rays, doppler, blood tests, dr. bills...and they can't find a thing wrong with it! Except for 2 weeks he has to stay on crutches...:angry

:turtle:vheart

You should go to apple.com and read all about it- you are going to be amazed at all that it can do!!!! you are going to love it!

:eek you mean it does more than play music while you swear at losing the level of angry birds?????? :eek

Good Morning Everyone!

It was a wonderful chilly night and I slept in til 8 am! :eek DH woke me with a phone call, lol! It is our 11th wedding anniversary today and wouldn't you know it, he got mandated to stay at work.:( Oh, well, we didn't have any plans anyway.

Marisa, I think you made a good choice with the tote! Glad I could help!:lol

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! :hug

Good Morning Everyone!

It was a wonderful chilly night and I slept in til 8 am! :eek DH woke me with a phone call, lol! It is our 11th wedding anniversary today and wouldn't you know it, he got mandated to stay at work.:( Oh, well, we didn't have any plans anyway.

Happy Anniversary Ann! Maybe you can go do something this evening. :hug

:sun·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments on my sons creations. He’s a pretty talented little guy. Well.. they all are really! All 6 of my kids can knit and crochet. They all like to draw… good or not.. they like to! They all just love to create things with their own two hands!

Oh hey ducky…. Its always fun to go yarn shopping! I’m sure your swap buddy will LOVE anything you make her!

Joanne……………. So happy you had a nice day yesterday! :yay for AC coming soon! Oh I love having windows open at night when it’s so nice and cool and the breeze blows through!

Sheila ……… way to go on the iPod win!

Oh man oliveoil……. You had some fun at the frog pond yesterday .. didn’t you…. Darn!

Strawberry festival?......... Oh Marisa how fun!

Whoa Ann………..way to sleep in! :D

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy SwEeTiE

Well… need more coffee……… switch over laundry… and get some crocheting done.

psst……………don’t want to say this too loud… but my daughter may be moving this week. Shhhhhhh…. I don’t want to jinx it and she doesn’t leave! I want my house back… the quiet back… the food bill to be normal again… the germs to be controllable …. Oh… the peace. Pray for me! J

:heart

:mug

Hi again ladies! Thanks for the anniversary wishes! DH is still at work, so I think I know were he'll be headed when he gets home. Straight to bed! Considering he has to be back to work at 11pm tonight! We'll celebrate some time. At least the pay will be nice. We sure can use it with all these medical bills I keep creating! :(

Tam, I'm praying for ya! :xfin

got my special olympic tote done for my boss...had a bit of a scare last night. was sitting here at my computer and heard somewhat of a noise....then a key in the lock. hubby was home but brother in law was supposed to be at work. well in walks BIL looking somewhat green. he said hed gotten ill at work and decoded it best to come home. i was going to check his blood sugar but couldnt get my stupid monitor to work. he ate, then said he felt better, but he kept drinking fluids. i think it was dehydration. then later in the evening he found a "spot" on his leg that when he checked it out was bleeding and "oozing" yellow stuff. doesnt sound good. im hoping its not staph infection! our doctor isnt in mondays so i have already told brother in law if it gets worse like it or not ER!!! (yall knnow men) got more insight to my swap buddy and CANT WAIT to go shopping for her! i thought when i signed up for htat swap wouldnt it be funny if i got her for a parnter......THEN I DID!!!

good morning everyone!

It was a wonderful chilly night and i slept in til 8 am! :eek dh woke me with a phone call, lol! It is our 11th wedding anniversary today and wouldn't you know it, he got mandated to stay at work.:( oh, well, we didn't have any plans anyway.

Marisa, i think you made a good choice with the tote! Glad i could help!:lol

have a wonderful friday everyone! :hug

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :hug

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments on my sons creations. He’s a pretty talented little guy. Well.. they all are really! All 6 of my kids can knit and crochet. They all like to draw… good or not.. they like to! They all just love to create things with their own two hands!

Oh hey ducky…. Its always fun to go yarn shopping! I’m sure your swap buddy will LOVE anything you make her!

Joanne……………. So happy you had a nice day yesterday! :yay for AC coming soon! Oh I love having windows open at night when it’s so nice and cool and the breeze blows through!

Sheila ……… way to go on the iPod win!

Oh man oliveoil……. You had some fun at the frog pond yesterday .. didn’t you…. Darn!

Whoa Ann………..way to sleep in! :D

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy SwEeTiE

psst……………don’t want to say this too loud… but my daughter may be moving this week. Shhhhhhh…. I don’t want to jinx it and she doesn’t leave! I want my house back… the quiet back… the food bill to be normal again… the germs to be controllable …. Oh… the peace. Pray for me! J

PRAYING...PRAYING...PRAYING...PRAYING

(I have been anyway - maybe the time is finally right!) :yes

WOW! Sounds like she hit the jackpot!!! I'm living in the dark ages. Haven't got a clue about any of those things! :lol

Actually, I wouldn't know even this much either, but I have young adult cildren who are into anything techy.

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy anniversary!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Anniversary Ann!! :hug Our's is next week. :)

:sunpsst……………don’t want to say this too loud… but my daughter may be moving this week. Shhhhhhh…. I don’t want to jinx it and she doesn’t leave! I want my house back… the quiet back… the food bill to be normal again… the germs to be controllable …. Oh… the peace. Pray for me! J

Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and Ts crossed! :lol

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Anniversary Ann!!! Sorry that DH had to work extra- but with the extra $, maybe you'll be able to something special!

Oh, you know I'm praying and crossing my fingers, and knocking on wood!!!:hug

got my special olympic tote done for my boss...had a bit of a scare last night. was sitting here at my computer and heard somewhat of a noise....then a key in the lock. hubby was home but brother in law was supposed to be at work. well in walks BIL looking somewhat green. he said hed gotten ill at work and decoded it best to come home. i was going to check his blood sugar but couldnt get my stupid monitor to work. he ate, then said he felt better, but he kept drinking fluids. i think it was dehydration. then later in the evening he found a "spot" on his leg that when he checked it out was bleeding and "oozing" yellow stuff. doesnt sound good. im hoping its not staph infection! our doctor isnt in mondays so i have already told brother in law if it gets worse like it or not ER!!! (yall knnow men) got more insight to my swap buddy and CANT WAIT to go shopping for her! i thought when i signed up for htat swap wouldnt it be funny if i got her for a parnter......THEN I DID!!!
that is a scare!!! Keep an eye on that leg especially if he's diabetic:hug WTG on finishing the special olympic tote!

Glad that this short long week is over!!! Today was crazy busy- but it's over- and the weekend is here!!!! And the AC is being installed tomorrow!!!

Now to go figure out what to eat (I'm thinking pizza delivery sounds pretty good)!!!

Hope it's nothing serious with BIL! That's really funny about your swap partner! Have fun shopping for her! :hook

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :hug

Thank you!

Actually, I wouldn't know even this much either, but I have young adult cildren who are into anything techy.

:lol

Happy anniversary!!!

Thank you!

Happy Anniversary Ann!! :hug Our's is next week. :)

Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and Ts crossed! :lol

Thanks and Happy Anniversary in advance to you!

Glad that this short long week is over!!! Today was crazy busy- but it's over- and the weekend is here!!!! And the AC is being installed tomorrow!!!

Now to go figure out what to eat (I'm thinking pizza delivery sounds pretty good)!!!

Hey there! Looks like we were posting at the same time! :lol

Hurray, you're going to have AC tomorrow! :yay No more sweating while you :crocheting all those SBT's! :lol Enjoy your dinner and thanks for the anniversary wishes! (DH is sound asleep and I'm playing on the computer, great anniversary, huh! :lol)

Hey there! Looks like we were posting at the same time! :lol

Hurray, you're going to have AC tomorrow! :yay No more sweating while you :crocheting all those SBT's! :lol Enjoy your dinner and thanks for the anniversary wishes! (DH is sound asleep and I'm playing on the computer, great anniversary, huh! :lol)

At least if you decide to crochet a bit- he won't be interrupting you if you are counting!:lol

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Anniversary :clap:yay:cheer And you're right, you'll get to celebrate :yes Maybe just a day or two late :think

As my dad used to have us sing when we were wee little and the lottery came on...... Cross your fingers and cross your toes, cross your elbows and cross your nose :rofl:think

Ooooo, yes!!!!! Keep an eye on that, you should probably just go to the ER anyway and not wait on it :yes My other doc at work was out sick today, but nothing like that :no

:yay for the AC.....and pizza sounds great :drool But, I'm still eating leftovers from my parents last weekend and I totally am not a food waster :no

At least if you decide to crochet a bit- he won't be interrupting you if you are counting!:lol

Oh yes he will - he'll wake up special for that... :lol

I am QUITE certain she will! :yes

shhhh won't tell nobody..praying it happens though!!

Hi again ladies! Thanks for the anniversary wishes! DH is still at work, so I think I know were he'll be headed when he gets home. Straight to bed! Considering he has to be back to work at 11pm tonight! We'll celebrate some time. At least the pay will be nice. We sure can use it with all these medical bills I keep creating! :(

aww hugs and happy anniversary!

got my special olympic tote done for my boss...got more insight to my swap buddy and CANT WAIT to go shopping for her! i thought when i signed up for htat swap wouldnt it be funny if i got her for a parnter......THEN I DID!!!

hey.. :think like what is so funny about that?? :think:hook :rofl2

Way to much fun ducky!

@ turtlelvr......STOP crossing stuff woman youre gonna trip over a tortoise!!!

@frloplady.....not funny ha ha funny odd dear.....i think i had a sixth sense!

and im about to throw yarn at DH! he said after work he had

to get milk and then hed be home....i told him NO I HAVe TO

GO SHOPPING FOR MARY............YOU (he) WILL COAE HOME

AFTER WORK AND TAKE ME SHOPPING!!! :lol

:devil :hooker arent i? LOL! i gotta take him with me to reach the high shelves

Good Morning Ladies!

Where is everyone this morning? Are you all a bunch of sleepy heads! :lol I finished one gifty for my swap partner last night! I really like how it came out, but now I'm questioning the color! :think Guess I'll just have to try something else and see if I like that one better! :lol

Ducky, did you ever get to go shopping last night? :hook

Have a fantastic day ladies! :hug

Archived