crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Finally here is the pic of the bag I made for my oldest it still needs to be lined hope everyone likes it .... I am working on #2 but with school and graduation (my oldest who turns 18 today) and my graduation (college) just too much going on but when I get time I work on it lol

post-42217-135897661239_thumb.jpg

post-42217-135897661242_thumb.jpg

post-42217-135897661245_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally here is the pic of the bag I made for my oldest it still needs to be lined hope everyone likes it .... I am working on #2 but with school and graduation (my oldest who turns 18 today) and my graduation (college) just too much going on but when I get time I work on it lol

Looks GREAT!! I can relate to the graduation crunch, to an extent - my eldest also graduates this month!! :clap

thansks for the advice about the stool softners for my furbaby. i didnt even think in that direction! we did get milk of magnesia for him last night...weve used it beforeand hopefully itll work this time!

"helllo im a tote addict and my name is crystal." is it pitiful that we are hanging on sues turtletail waiting for her to hatch new totes? and sue congrats on your turtle egg.

well f or now im off to coupon and crochet...:think wonder if i can do both at the same time :lol

have pictures up on my blog of Dow Gardens (mostly the glass sculptures), the Tridge, and one of the hotel.

Dow Gardens and More

Didn't get ANY crocheting done this weekend, not even in the car! So still working on the 3rd SBT.

ETA: Now that everything's settling down...maybe I can catch up on the 20 pages ya'll added while i was away... lol

Thanks for sharing. Dow gardens are about 2 1/2 miles from here. I may see if I can talk my dh into spending a day there a little later this spring..

Very nice.

Very very nice! Congrats to both grads! :cheer

"helllo im a tote addict and my name is crystal." is it pitiful that we are hanging on sues turtletail waiting for her to hatch new totes? and sue congrats on your turtle egg.

I'm always hatching something up! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

My shoulder is feeling a little better today , so maybe I will be able to get some crochet done.

Sue glad your sinus problem is gone, What did you do to get rid of it

I have had mine since Nov I took alot of meds that relieved it some but its back again, not as bad tho.

I hope all the people in missouri are safe after the tornado.

colliegrl64 your bag is pretty

everyone have a great day

Introducing...Hobo Hearts.

[ATTACH]39647[/ATTACH]

OH OH OH!!! I love that too!!

Deep breath sweetie, not written or tested yet. I'm working on it! :lol

faster faster :rofl Really can't wait to try that one Sue. :cheer:cheer I am so glad someone like you is so creative, because I can hook it, but create :think ... no not really

On a different note, today we are heading to the vet with our dear Hannibal (13 yr old yellow lab). I believe it will be his last trip. This is a very sad day for us. He has been a very good friend. :(

So sorry. So hard to lose a furbaby.

I'm always hatching something up! :rofl

:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart thank you! I'm glad you are always "laying eggs" of tote ideas! :cheer:cheer:lol

My shoulder is feeling a little better today , so maybe I will be able to get some crochet done.

Sue glad your sinus problem is gone, What did you do to get rid of it

I have had mine since Nov I took alot of meds that relieved it some but its back again, not as bad tho.

I hope all the people in missouri are safe after the tornado.

colliegrl64 your bag is pretty

everyone have a great day

Glad you're feeling better. My sinus problems are never gone. Its something I deal with on a regular basis, but when I get a doosie of an infection I'm miserable. :(

OH OH OH!!! I love that too!!

faster faster :rofl Really can't wait to try that one Sue. :cheer:cheer I am so glad someone like you is so creative, because I can hook it, but create :think ... no not really

:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart thank you! I'm glad you are always "laying eggs" of tote ideas! :cheer:cheer:lol

Thanks. Its in the testers hands now. Its not the "laying eggs" part that hard, its the hatching them out. :rofl

On a different note, today we are heading to the vet with our dear Hannibal (13 yr old yellow lab). I believe it will be his last trip. This is a very sad day for us. He has been a very good friend. :(

Totally missed this! I'm so sorry!! :(:hug

Ann, sorry to hear about Hanibal. Its so hard to say good bye.

Here is the tote that I finished last week. It started out about two years ago as a way to use odds and ends of leftover yarn. I don't hate it but it didn't work out as I envisioned at all, so I will most likely toss it into the Goodwill donation box. Part of the problem is that I got lazy and rethought my original idea to make it into less work.

post-6189-13589766131_thumb.jpg

Cindy that is a great tote ....

Dont out it into the good will donation stuff..

Put it here in the give a ways and make some one very happy..

Or I'll gladly take it and cherish it ..

Its really nice

hugs

Lillibet

Ann, sorry to hear about Hanibal. Its so hard to say good bye.

Here is the tote that I finished last week. It started out about two years ago as a way to use odds and ends of leftover yarn. I don't hate it but it didn't work out as I envisioned at all, so I will most likely toss it into the Goodwill donation box. Part of the problem is that I got lazy and rethought my original idea to make it into less work.

Wow some of you ladies have been so busy working on totes...

I must say they are all lovely I love the market bags and the SBT's colors and all great job ladies..

I did finish a more smaller version well really less shell rows on a SBT last night today i will sew a crochet flower i made for it with the little yarn i had left

Will show some time soon...

Keep up the great work ladies

GrannieAnnie I'm so sorry about Hannibal... It breaks my heart to even think about it.

Sending you hugs at this time...

love

Lillibet

:hug granny. i dont know how on earth i missed your posting hun but as a fellow furbaby momma i know your pain. rest assured tho your furbaby will be waiting at "rainbow bridge" and when its time you will be reunited. ive been doing a little crochet (finally) this mornign and got two rows done and just thought id check in and see how everybody elses morning is going. if i can findit later id like to post "rainbow bridge" if nobody minds, as DH and i went through this a few months ago

So sorry to hear about Hannibal, Grannyannie. It is difficult to know our furbabies are hurting and unable to express what's wrong. 13 years is a long life for a lab, and that he has had such a long life shows just how much you love and care for him.

Just finished SBT#3. This is one that is already claimed by a co-worker. Used Caron Simply Soft in Forest Floor and Caron Paints in Rose Garden. Went 1 row short on the V-stitch and just barely had enough of the Paint to finish the tote. Have just a small ball of the Forest left.

As you can see in the one picture, my furbaby Penny loves this tote. She ran over and immediately flopped down on it. She also decided a few minutes later that it would be a fun game to sneak over and snatch the hank of bamboo/silk yarn that I bought yesterday and run off through the house with it!

post-44633-135897661318_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897661322_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897661325_thumb.jpg

thansks for the advice about the stool softners for my furbaby. i didnt even think in that direction! we did get milk of magnesia for him last night...weve used it beforeand hopefully itll work this time!

well f or now im off to coupon and crochet...:think wonder if i can do both at the same time :lol

That depends - how many hands do you have??? :lol

Grannieannie, so sorry to hear about your furbaby. :(

Ducky, I hope you get it all 'worked out' with yours. :P

Shellie, gorgeous tote.

Still fighting this computer. Ready to scream and give up. I am just heartbroken over the tornado hitting Joplin. We are expecting more severe storms today and tomorrow.

Hug the ones you love. Have a good day.

Just finished SBT#3. This is one that is already claimed by a co-worker. Used Caron Simply Soft in Forest Floor and Caron Paints in Rose Garden. Went 1 row short on the V-stitch and just barely had enough of the Paint to finish the tote. Have just a small ball of the Forest left.

As you can see in the one picture, my furbaby Penny loves this tote. She ran over and immediately flopped down on it. She also decided a few minutes later that it would be a fun game to sneak over and snatch the hank of bamboo/silk yarn that I bought yesterday and run off through the house with it!

Looks like Penny claimed it first! :lol I pulled out a ball of yarn vomit from a skein last night and one of my cats (sitting on the ledge above me) was eyeballing it. I just kept thinking "I do not want to go to the ER over yarn." :rofl

Looks like Penny claimed it first! :lol I pulled out a ball of yarn vomit from a skein last night and one of my cats (sitting on the ledge above me) was eyeballing it. I just kept thinking "I do not want to go to the ER over yarn." :rofl

I'm thinking you just need to employee a full time RN to be at your beck n' call :D

Starting #4! This one's a little dark in colors, but I love the colors. Doing something a little different with this one. :) /grin

Hey Sue, do you ever collaborate on tote design ideas? I have one rattling around in my head, but no clue how to do it. :)

id hater to go to the ER over that too sue...imagine the look on their faces....."well there was this ball of yarn and my cat eyeballed it......."

Archived