crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

:hugHope DD gets to feeling better and it isnt strep:(

Well the good news her doctor has 3 hours on Sunday that the practice is open and I get to take her in 2 hours! So if she has strep, we can get drugs in her right away! Woot!

Thanks for the concern!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the good news her doctor has 3 hours on Sunday that the practice is open and I get to take her in 2 hours! So if she has strep, we can get drugs in her right away! Woot!

Thanks for the concern!

kuddles

That's great! (but still hoping it isn't strep)

found my hook..right here at home where it wasn't supposed to be over the weekend :D

So I've started on tote #22. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Using ww for bottom and top and a bulky weight for the middle

Thanks for the concern!

kuddles

wonderful to nip it in bud!!!!:manyheart Of course we are all just one big family :hug

good morning ladies!

hope everybody is having a super sunday....

ok enough perkiness :lol

WOWSER im off for a whole day and the forum explodes!!! (again)

didnt get any crocheting done yesterday but thats going to change today....it has to! i cant go anywhere today. hurt myself yesterday....fell (not gonna say off what :lol but landed full force on my right (naturally the driving) knee! i dont knwo for sure but my inner child must have came out because i squalled for what seemed like forever. today isnt quite as painful but once in a whils i have a pain that shoots from knee to hip.

guess you could say im a pain in the butt. oh i had a shipment come in yesterday :blush that i was hoping wouldnt come til monday so i could have snuck it in the stash. oddly enough hubby wasnt bothered by the box. he did however "ask what color now?"

good morning ladies!

didnt get any crocheting done yesterday but thats going to change today....it has to! i cant go anywhere today. hurt myself yesterday....fell (not gonna say off what :lol but landed full force on my right (naturally the driving) knee! i dont knwo for sure but my inner child must have came out because i squalled for what seemed like forever. today isnt quite as painful but once in a whils i have a pain that shoots from knee to hip.

guess you could say im a pain in the butt. oh i had a shipment come in yesterday :blush that i was hoping wouldnt come til monday so i could have snuck it in the stash. oddly enough hubby wasnt bothered by the box. he did however "ask what color now?"

:hugsorry you took a a fall :hug

:yay for hubby on his reaction :clap:hook

That's great! (but still hoping it isn't strep)

wonderful to nip it in bud!!!!:manyheart Of course we are all just one big family :hug

Thanks! And I know.....hope we get the drugs quickly and then she only has to miss school tomorrow! Woot!

kuddles

:hug to all that need them today!

kuddles

Goodmorning to all:

Kuddles I hope and pray your DD will be up and about before you know it....

Sue I know you working today but i do hope and pray that you are feeling much better today than you did yesterday

I read there is another bag on the way??? Wow that Hobo bag sounds lovely cant wait to see it...

imanurse I love that bright and cheerful tote..

As for me well I finished a SBT last night and immediately began another and its almost done I hope to have it finished tonight and then i can start another. I dont know what it is about these totes but they sure are addicting...

Well of here for a few hours i want to sit outside with my foxie and read in my Kindle..

hugs

Lillibet

Here's the Stash Buster tote I worked on yesterday--done in Vanna Baby Goldfish and Sweet Pea---it kind of reminds me of celery and carrots!!!:lol

Nice. :hook

Very nice! A good way to get your veggies! :lol

:lol

Thanks. I hope to get something done on it after work, but not guaranteeing anything. Since I have a full blown sinus infection and just want to go to bed. :(

That early in the morning, whatdoya mean 'go' to bed. Should still be 'in' bed if you don't feel good. :hug Can't wait to see your hobo back. Hurry up and get better. Praying you're better soon.

So bright! Love it!

I've now started my next felted SBT......since DD is now sick (strep I fear) and will be on the couch all day, I'll have plenty of time to do it today!

Hope everyone has a good day!

kuddles

So gald the dr can get your dd in fast. Catching it quick should help. Praying for a quick recovery. :hug

found my hook..right here at home where it wasn't supposed to be over the weekend :D

So I've started on tote #22. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Using ww for bottom and top and a bulky weight for the middle

Go Mary, Go Mary... :cheer

good morning ladies!

Yikes! That is not good. Hoping the soreness goes away soon.

Goodmorning to all:

As for me well I finished a SBT last night and immediately began another and its almost done I hope to have it finished tonight and then i can start another. I dont know what it is about these totes but they sure are addicting...

Well of here for a few hours i want to sit outside with my foxie and read in my Kindle..

hugs

Lillibet

They are addicting! Weird about them. Maybe Sue put a spell on the pattern. :rofl Wouldn't put anything past her. heh heh :lol I've been trying to figure out who I'm going to do the next one for. Kind of have an idea. :D

i remember reading in an earlier post....sopo....you have horses? i wana see please

now that iv e mentioned that why do i get the feeling someone will be making a tote for their horses? :lol

totally forgot to mention this in an earlier post but i finally got to the store and the yarn i will be using to make a ghan for DH is white, black, persimmon, and heather grey. as soon as i can dig the squares out that ive made i will measure them and let you all know how big they are as well as provide a picture as to what mine looks like.

i remember reading in an earlier post....sopo....you have horses? i wana see please

now that iv e mentioned that why do i get the feeling someone will be making a tote for their horses? :lol

totally forgot to mention this in an earlier post but i finally got to the store and the yarn i will be using to make a ghan for DH is white, black, persimmon, and heather grey. as soon as i can dig the squares out that ive made i will measure them and let you all know how big they are as well as provide a picture as to what mine looks like.

What color is persimmon? Here is my facebook album with the horses.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1934886746468.48441.1671309925&l=57f6cbc3bf

They big horses are all rescues. I went to get one, my parents and dd went with me... we ended up with 5 and 3/4. (the 3/4 are two minis) :lol

Mine is a Straight Egyptian Arabian

DD has a Quarter horse

my mom got a thoroughbred

dad got a Tennessee Walker

and then we got a mustang. We were told she was a quarter horse but she was branded. When I looked them up, she is from the Navajo reservation, a beautiful Isabella palomino but scared silly of people. :(

Sorry, love my horses. Get carried away talking about them. :)

Here's the Stash Buster tote I worked on yesterday--done in Vanna Baby Goldfish and Sweet Pea---it kind of reminds me of celery and carrots!!!:lol

:tup looks great!!!

Just started my 3rd SBT. They are so addicting. lol first one was RHSS Aruba and Oceans, 2nd on was RH Kids in Hot Pink and Dream Girl, 3rd one is RHSS Medium Purple and Plum Pudding. I went to ACMoore and Michael's yesterday and came home with 10 more skeins of varigated yarn. Guess you know what I plan on doing? lol I will have to figure out how to post my pictures of finished SBT.

Joan

Good Afternoon! I decided to change it up and started working on a granny-go-round tote today! I'm making it to match the baby blanket! :yay this is fun!

I've now started my next felted SBT......since DD is now sick (strep I fear) and will be on the couch all day, I'll have plenty of time to do it today!

Hope everyone has a good day!

kuddles

Hope it isn't strep! :hug

Thanks. I hope to get something done on it after work, but not guaranteeing anything. Since I have a full blown sinus infection and just want to go to bed. :(

Thanks Joanne. Me too. I'm feeling yucky. :(

:turtle:vheart

Sorry you're feeling yucky again. Hope you're better soon! :hug

:cheer:clap:cheer

good morning ladies!

Ouch! :hugHope you feel better soon! :cheerfor hubby's reaction to the box! Sounds like my hubby! :lol

Goodmorning to all:

hugs

Lillibet

Enjoy your relaxing time with Foxie!

I'll double check my stash and await the size and a pic! :hook

What color is persimmon? Here is my facebook album with the horses.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1934886746468.48441.1671309925&l=57f6cbc3bf

They big horses are all rescues. I went to get one, my parents and dd went with me... we ended up with 5 and 3/4. (the 3/4 are two minis) :lol

Mine is a Straight Egyptian Arabian

DD has a Quarter horse

my mom got a thoroughbred

dad got a Tennessee Walker

and then we got a mustang. We were told she was a quarter horse but she was branded. When I looked them up, she is from the Navajo reservation, a beautiful Isabella palomino but scared silly of people. :(

Sorry, love my horses. Get carried away talking about them. :)

OMG, your horses are beautiful! I've always wanted a horse, but I'm allergic to most large animals. Can't go to any country fairs with animals. I blow up like a balloon, can't breathe, I'm a mess! :(

Just started my 3rd SBT. They are so addicting. lol first one was RHSS Aruba and Oceans, 2nd on was RH Kids in Hot Pink and Dream Girl, 3rd one is RHSS Medium Purple and Plum Pudding. I went to ACMoore and Michael's yesterday and came home with 10 more skeins of varigated yarn. Guess you know what I plan on doing? lol I will have to figure out how to post my pictures of finished SBT.

Joan

:cheeryes, we want to see pics! They sound so pretty! I'm not familiar with Dream Girl. Haven't seen that one yet. I need a pic!!!! :lol

Thanks everyone for your concern for my DD! Well yup it is strep so no school tomorrow but she will be able to go back on Tuesday! Her appetite returned and she is eating rainbow sherbet right now.......nice and cold on the throat!

Back to her now......everyone again thanks!

kuddles

Thanks everyone for your concern for my DD! Well yup it is strep so no school tomorrow but she will be able to go back on Tuesday! Her appetite returned and she is eating rainbow sherbet right now.......nice and cold on the throat!

kuddles

At least you found out today so the antibiotics can start working their magic! :) Enjoy your crochet time...

@sopo....persimmon is a orange color...stupiod me forgot to get the number off the label but the yarn im using is caron simply soft..cause well its SOFT :lol

hubby and i ride horses when we can. he rides a brown/white appalosa (sp?) and i ride a blonde palomino who has been trained for people with mental/physical impairments. its a funny sight as im only 4'8" barely 120 pounds and control an 800 pound horse with only voice commands (cant use legs). shes only fallen with me once and i only ended up with a rock in my elbow. i think my horse pics are on my facebook

Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon. I'm going to spend the afternoon working on my next SBT :-) It's been raining here but the temps are great. I think they are talking in the 80's, I love it when it gets warm.

Ducky sorry to here you had a tumble. I did that awhile back and broke my glasses lol funny now, wasn't at the time lol. Well I better go and fix some lunch and get to looking for more stash to use for my next bag. Sue, the Hobo bag sounds great. Can't wait to see it.

See everyone later.

Joan

Addicting??? :eek I don't understand :think

well ok maybe I understand a little :hook and even more understand about buying variegated yarn!! :lol:lol:D:hook

kuddles

Glad you caught it early. :hug for her and you! Yum, rainbow sherbert!

@sopo....persimmon is a orange color...stupiod me forgot to get the number off the label but the yarn im using is caron simply soft..cause well its SOFT :lol

I checked my stash, the orange I have is mango! I have black and some grey heather and off white.

:lol Every time I see persimmons I think of my MOM right after my Dad died this guy that lived down couple of streets from us found out where my Mother lived and he was in the crazy :loco ward at the VA hospital were my Dad was..Well for weeks and weeks he kept dropping off bags of persimmons to our front door and my mom couldnt figure who was doing it..well she drove the car around the block to neighbors house and sneaked back into the house and waited here comes this guy Jerry except this time it was the persimmons with love letter. more fruit more love letters kept coming finally my mother had to call the police to get this guy to stop :eek:lol but this guy was something long straggle hair and beard and short sort of troll looking:lol

I need to let off some steam here:

I'm about to shoot my parrot and kill foxie.

My parrot sees some one pass by the front of the house so he squacks and Foxie runs like a maniac barking all thru the house non stop

Then When its not my parrot that gets her started its my sister's smallest chi who is forever looking out the window down stairs just to find a excuse to bark and then there goes foxie again...

Well I just about had enough and bathed Baby and cover him so he can groom himself and take a nap ..

And Foxie I just scolded her and told her she is looking for a spanking.

Well they are now both napping and here i am with my asthma all acted up because of the aggrivation these two put me thru and i need my windows open i dont want to sofocate with heat.

So right now I'm like Calgon please Take me Aways......

hugs

and thanks for listening

Lil

Sorry :hug MooMOO for the babies acting up!! I know what it is like some nights I get the kids to bed the the dogs chiweenie,pitbull and pup pitchiweenie start going at it..except for my little chihuahua because he just too tired to move out of the blankets to care if there is a shadow outside from the bbq or cat to care but my pup that weighs 45 pounds thinks like a chiweenie drives me to the point where you are at.:thair He gets up around the back of the couch and slithers his way down my lap to get down..then when you go to bed he back and forth across you.Then yelling night night time 3 or 4 times then he finally lays down or rather plops.Sometimes I think furbabies are worst then human babies :lol

Archived