crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi ladies! Wow, it's late! Been another lazy day here. I have done some :crocheting on my baby blankie today but not much else. Well, I had to watch Bones, since I DVR'd last night, lol! Have a wonderful evening. :hug:hug:hug for all that need them!

Here's another market bag pattern I've been playing with. :)

[ATTACH]39538[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Love it!!!

Good morning everyone. I've been awake since before 4 AM. I am almost finished another tote. It's one I started years ago. and I don't really care for the way it turned out. Just need to weave in the ends and it will be done.

You're an early bird! :lol I was up at 3, but managed to get back to sleep! Yay! Be sure to post a pic of your tote, I bet it's really nice!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

[ATTACH]39549[/ATTACH]

thank you all for your love and prayers!!! :hug

Kuddles............ look what I finally got done.......

I'm so happy how it came out too!!!

I hope you're pleased with the results of your beautiful pattern. thanks again for letting me help test!

[ATTACH]39550[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]39551[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

It's beautiful!

good afternoon ladies! its been one of those mornings....clipped coupons and almost have them sorted...been up since 4 am...

but heres the thing...i have depression (its not something everybody knows) and ive been in such a dern funk lately. granted the totes have cheered me up but in th eevenings when hubby gets off work it seems like all i want to do is sleep. im on meds and thye help but i sometimes wonder if im ever gonna climb out of my funk!

:hug:hug:hug

Son all done with kindergarten now and both teachers loved there totes!! Proud of my son all *E* grade he got a principal award for it..:cheer

Congrats!!!:cheer

Good afternoon!

SBT #3 was claimed by a co-worker this morning. It's not even 1/3 finished and she's already said "I want that one. Please? Those are my mom's favorite colors". Someone else wants the blue one. lol. I think I'm going to hide the purple one. that one's MINE!

Hope everyone's having a good day. I'm having a great one. I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I requested it at the beginning of the month and my 2nd tier boss decided to be nice and let me have it. Hubby and I are going to a hotel tomorrow night, it's our 6th anniversary. :)

:c9:c9

Happy Anniversary!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say I'm going to be back in the swing of things next week YEEHAW! I also am glad to say that for the first time since November, I have been cleared to drive again. FREEDOM!!! Eye surgery last week went extremely well.

I want to say a big thankyou to Valerie in KY for the great bag. Love the colors and have picked out the towels to go in it and the yarn for the toppers, dishcloth and potholder I will be making.

:cheer:clap:cheer

here is #8 I think I lost count this one is in ITLY in Spun Sugar stripe and Orchid solid. I am giving this one to a hairdresser that works next door she saw the 2 I made for the other ladies and she really liked it so I found out what color she likes and purple was the answer :) [ATTACH]39566[/ATTACH]

Wow, that's pretty! :clap

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good afternoon!

SBT #3 was claimed by a co-worker this morning. It's not even 1/3 finished and she's already said "I want that one. Please? Those are my mom's favorite colors". Someone else wants the blue one. lol. I think I'm going to hide the purple one. that one's MINE!

Hope everyone's having a good day. I'm having a great one. I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I requested it at the beginning of the month and my 2nd tier boss decided to be nice and let me have it. Hubby and I are going to a hotel tomorrow night, it's our 6th anniversary. :)

:clapHappy Anniversary:yay

Thanks buttercup!

And I think we've all made friends here on this thread! I feel like I now know some of you!

kuddles

I know. Great to have new friends. Buttercup? that is from one of my very fave movies ever... The Princess Bride. As you wiiiiisssshhhh... :lol

here is #8 I think I lost count this one is in ITLY in Spun Sugar stripe and Orchid solid. I am giving this one to a hairdresser that works next door she saw the 2 I made for the other ladies and she really liked it so I found out what color she likes and purple was the answer :) [ATTACH]39566[/ATTACH]

I LOVE this one! Very nice. :)

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say I'm going to be back in the swing of things next week YEEHAW! I also am glad to say that for the first time since November, I have been cleared to drive again. FREEDOM!!! Eye surgery last week went extremely well.

So glad the surgery went good and congrats on getting to drive again. :yay

See, I thought everybody "came down with the crud" - but I agree, Funk is abundant and running rampant right now. :(:D

crud... funk... ick... it's all yuck. :lol

Happy Anniversary. :manyheart

Well I just got word of what my next tote will be. My dd has a friend that had twins. She made her some turtles and asked if I'd make her a tote to go with them. So... :hook

Love this one!! great color combination!

I want to say a big thankyou to Valerie in KY for the great bag. Love the colors and have picked out the towels to go in it and the yarn for the toppers, dishcloth and potholder I will be making.[/quote

Glad you got it, I realized after I mailed it that I forgot to put my note in...thought maybe you might not have any idea who it was from.:blush Did you see the two dishcloths inside??? I did remember to put them inside didn't I??

Well, I had to watch Bones, since I DVR'd last night, lol! Have a wonderful evening. :hug:hug:hug for all that need them!

Bones is my favorite show! I think I've caught every episode now, between reruns on tv, netflix, and then lucking out and catching each episode this season.

Last week's episode was a tear-jerker with that scene in the lab. This week's I expected the ending, but it still caught me off guard!

How'd you like it??

I want to say a big thankyou to Valerie in KY for the great bag. Love the colors and have picked out the towels to go in it and the yarn for the toppers, dishcloth and potholder I will be making.

:clapBest news I heard all day:clap:clap I'm so thrilled for you Toni!!!!:hug

I love it, it's beautiful!!

Bones is my favorite show! I think I've caught every episode now, between reruns on tv, netflix, and then lucking out and catching each episode this season.

Last week's episode was a tear-jerker with that scene in the lab. This week's I expected the ending, but it still caught me off guard!

How'd you like it??

I loved it!!! Can't wait for next season! And BTW, Happy Anniversary- enjoy your time off!!!

Ann- WTG on working on the baby blanket!!!:)

Hugs to all who need them and BE GONE FUNK- for all those In a Funk!!!

My DD and her BF came over this evening to watch the "Subway Series" and the Yankees lost:( Sue- I'll bet Pop isn't too happy about that!!! But we had a good evening none-the-less and my DD left with a tote! She loved them so of course, I said, take which ever one you want! I finished SBT#8 and put the RR in it. I'll get pics tomorrow since I'm home during the day. I started SBT#9 while watching the game.

She is going to bring her sewing machine over on Sunday so I can line some of the totes. It's going to be a crafting Sunday and I'm very excited about that! She is an artist, not a "hooker" but she does sew so we should have a nice afternoon together.

As much as I want to try the new tote pattern, I keep starting these SBT's:lol

Off for the night- and see you all in the AM!

I can't keep track of everybody - but I wanted to say the last few totes that have been posted are AWESOME!!!

And Toni your news MADE MY DAY!!!

Happy Anniversary (sorry, I can't remember who's anniversary is tomorrow - but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!) I'll be celebrating 6 years next month!! LOL

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! Mine will be busy preparing for my eldest son's open house next Saturday... You all are invited so if you're in my area (Reading, MI) feel free to PM me & I'll send you my addy... :D

Love it its awesome...

I tell you these totes make some awesome gifts...

Its great to have some on hand ready made...

Grat job on your tote .

hugs

Lillibet

I tell you these totes make some awesome gifts...

Its great to have some on hand ready made...

Lillibet

It's hard to have some ready made when they're gone as fast as you make them! lol :hook

I haven't tried other patterns as this one is so fast. I am one of those with a short attention span so like things I can do quickly... why I would be no good with an afghan! :blush

It's hard to have some ready made when they're gone as fast as you make them! lol :hook

I haven't tried other patterns as this one is so fast. I am one of those with a short attention span so like things I can do quickly... why I would be no good with an afghan! :blush

You just need to try a Stash Buster Afghan... right? LOL :hook

You just need to try a Stash Buster Afghan... right? LOL :hook

hmmm... is it fast and easy? but then, i don't have a stash to bust!! :lol

I have to run to the store every time i decide to do a tote. :P

Hi ladies! Looks like I'm the early bird today. Been up since 1am. Pain killers wore off,(in a lupus flare) so need distraction. Come on to the 'ville! :lol Think I'll head to Pogo next, already been to Rav! :P

How'd you like it??

Loved it! The ending was...WOW! Had me surprised, and happy! :clap

NEWSFLASH!!!

CALLING ALL TOTE ADDICTS....The purse/Tote swap has been announced!! Just so ya know! :cheer:clap:cheerHurry up before you get left behind.....

Penny

I'm still debating. Guess I should hurry up and make up my mind, :lol

Ann- WTG on working on the baby blanket!!!:)

Hugs to all who need them and BE GONE FUNK- for all those In a Funk!!!

My DD and her BF came over this evening to watch the "Subway Series" and the Yankees lost:( Sue- I'll bet Pop isn't too happy about that!!! But we had a good evening none-the-less and my DD left with a tote! She loved them so of course, I said, take which ever one you want! I finished SBT#8 and put the RR in it. I'll get pics tomorrow since I'm home during the day. I started SBT#9 while watching the game.

She is going to bring her sewing machine over on Sunday so I can line some of the totes. It's going to be a crafting Sunday and I'm very excited about that! She is an artist, not a "hooker" but she does sew so we should have a nice afternoon together.

As much as I want to try the new tote pattern, I keep starting these SBT's:lol

Off for the night- and see you all in the AM!

Thanks, I'm getting there, slow but sure! :lol Have fun crafting with your daughter this Sunday!

I forgot my hook....I'm bummed...

Had a good night at the show. Won a few classes so I'm happy!

Congrats! :cheer

hmmm... is it fast and easy? but then, i don't have a stash to bust!! :lol

:think No Comprendo! :lol

I have to run to the store every time i decide to do a tote. :P

:eek

I forgot my hook....I'm bummed...

Had a good night at the show. Won a few classes so I'm happy!

Well, maybe with you forgetting to bring your hook to the rabbit show, some us can make some headway on catching up to the "Queen of the SBT's":lol Congrats on the wins!!!:clap

Hi ladies! Looks like I'm the early bird today. Been up since 1am. Pain killers wore off,(in a lupus flare) so need distraction. Come on to the 'ville! :lol Think I'll head to Pogo next, already been to Rav! :P

Sorry to hear you are in a lupus flare and hopefully you were able to get some sleep!!

Loved it! The ending was...WOW! Had me surprised, and happy! :clapMe too!

I'm still debating. Guess I should hurry up and make up my mind, :lol C'mon- you know you want to!!!:hook

Thanks, I'm getting there, slow but sure! :lol Have fun crafting with your daughter this Sunday! Looking forward to it!!

Congrats! :cheer

Good morning!

Sue- just a gentle reminder that today is Saturday (and you don't have to work since you switched with a co-worker);)

Off to begin my Saturday morning ritual- cleaning-:( and as soon as I'm done, I'm heading out for a mani/pedi:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I am enjoying my second cup of coffee while the household is still asleep (my favorite time of the morning). Just finished putting the pocket on the stow it market tote. Just have to attach a button, then will be ready for pics.

Thanks Sue for yet another wonderful pattern. I am really liking the pocket. It looks so cute all folded up!and it would take up so little space in the car. I could see making several of these to keep in the car. I did make one slight alteration....not a fan of sewing, so instead of sewing the pocket on I just slipped stitched the pocket on.....getting that button then the camera :)

Finally, weeks later, here is a pic of SBT #4. And also another tote I made.

Oh, and BTW, I will be signing up for the Tote/Purse Swap. You all have twisted my hook into doing it. Yes, I blame you...you know who are :rofl

post-5504-135897660095_thumb.jpg

post-5504-1358976601_thumb.jpg

Finally, weeks later, here is a pic of SBT #4. And also another tote I made.

Oh, and BTW, I will be signing up for the Tote/Purse Swap. You all have twisted my hook into doing it. Yes, I blame you...you know who are :rofl

Love both totes! AND woot for joining the swap! We are gonna have tons of fun!

kuddles

(everyone, have a great day! My DD is having her kindergarten graduation tonite!)

Archived