crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

LONG not so good day. :( A program I use to build websites decided to crash. Can't reload so must be my computer. It's the only program not working but it's a $400 program. :( Been trying all day to get it to work and nada.

So, while it was scanning... I finished the tote for my dd's friend that had twins. DD made them turtle rattles to match.

Then had to get away from the computer so spent some time with my horses. Thank God for horses. <sigh> Now bone tired, still annoyed and not sure what I'm going to do about the program. :(

Hope ya'll had a better Sat than me. :hug

Oh, and that rainbow tote that I didn't care for the color, my friend got it today. It was funny... they came home and saw a package on their door and she blamed hubby for buying something she didn't know about...and he blamed her. :lol She LOVED it and he loved his turtle. So that was my smile for the day. :)

post-44513-135897660591_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTG on finishing the baby ghan!!!:cheer:clap:yay And glad you are going to join the swap!!! (I'm nervous too- I've never done before) I think with all the great people joining , it's going to be lots of fun!!

Just sent in my survey! The deed is done! :lol Yeah, it should be a lot of fun with this gang! :lol

Well DD 'graduated' and didn't have any issues so all is good! Grandparents took us out to dinner and paid! Woot! We are tired now.....but not too tired for me to plan my next SBT!

I've got an illness.

kuddles

And a good illness it is! :yes

Yeah, but hey, it's all good - you've joined up with a support group! LOL Of course, we're not supporting you staying away from your addiction like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, but we're still supportive!!! :hug

:rofl

LONG not so good day. :( A program I use to build websites decided to crash. Can't reload so must be my computer. It's the only program not working but it's a $400 program. :( Been trying all day to get it to work and nada.

So, while it was scanning... I finished the tote for my dd's friend that had twins. DD made them turtle rattles to match.

Then had to get away from the computer so spent some time with my horses. Thank God for horses. <sigh> Now bone tired, still annoyed and not sure what I'm going to do about the program. :(

Oh, and that rainbow tote that I didn't care for the color, my friend got it today. It was funny... they came home and saw a package on their door and she blamed hubby for buying something she didn't know about...and he blamed her. :lol She LOVED it and he loved his turtle. So that was my smile for the day. :)

So sorry about your program. Hope you can figure it out! Nice story about your friends though! :lol Love the tote and turtles! :clap

Well DD 'graduated' and didn't have any issues so all is good! Grandparents took us out to dinner and paid! Woot! We are tired now.....but not too tired for me to plan my next SBT!

I've got an illness.

kuddles

Glad things went well!!! :cheer

You do have an illness, but it has nothing to do with my pattern. :rofl

:angry on the program. :cheer on the tote. :hug on the horses. :lol on the delivery. I :think I got it all. :rofl at me.

Just sent in my survey! The deed is done! :lol Yeah, it should be a lot of fun with this gang! :lol

And a good illness it is! :yes

:rofl

Couldn't resist could you??? :lol

:turtle:vheart

Oh! And I just finished my latest bag design...well, just need to weave in ends and sew on the button. Hope to have it written up soon. Its a hobo style bag with hearts. :)

Love the bag and the turtles!! :yay Too cute! :cheer Try to keep that smile reason at the front of your mind (and heart) - hopefully that will help... :manyheart

As far as the computer program... :angry for $400 I would HOPE that it would come with some sort of support - tech support or something. I hope your scan shows something, or re-booting helps, or something!!! :hug Also wish I knew pretty much anything that could be construed as helpful with regard to computers... alas, such is not the case... :no

Oh! And I just finished my latest bag design...well, just need to weave in ends and sew on the button. Hope to have it written up soon. Its a hobo style bag with hearts. :)

Can't wait to see your latest creation! Can't wait to buy the pattern!!!!

Sorry you had such a tough day:hug:hug:hug But I really LOVE the tote and turtles!!! The turtles are adorable and I love the colors used in the tote and turtles!!! So you make SBT&T's!!!!:lol

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!!!

Oh my word- you are amazing!! :hook

Sounds like a winner to me !!!

Gooooooooooood Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morcoffee

Yup, it's another one of those nights. At least I managed to sleep 'til 2am today! :lol I'll definitely be getting a nap in later today! :yes

Wow! Can't wait to see it! You're amazing! :nworthy

Here is SBT #8 along with the Baby RR that is going into the tote!!

that turned out really great!!

:cheer

Tired tired tired..good but long weekend. Time for bed

Yeah, but hey, it's all good - you've joined up with a support group! LOL Of course, we're not supporting you staying away from your addiction like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, but we're still supportive!!! :hug

So true!!!!!

kuddles

Good morning fellow tote addicts!!

Sue- Hope your day at work flies by today!

Ann- I actually "slept in" until 6:00AM!! Enjoy your nap today!

Mary- Glad to hear that you had a good weekend at the rabbit show!

Kuddles- Congrats on your little one's kindergarten graduation- and better yet- on eating out on someone else's dime!! (did I just say that? that will be ME paying for dinner in 5 years:lol)

Looking forward to a relaxing (even if it is cloudy) day here!

Off to grab my :morcoffee

Thanks. I hope to get something done on it after work, but not guaranteeing anything. Since I have a full blown sinus infection and just want to go to bed. :(

Sue- Hope your day at work flies by today!

Thanks Joanne. Me too. I'm feeling yucky. :(

Here's the Stash Buster tote I worked on yesterday--done in Vanna Baby Goldfish and Sweet Pea---it kind of reminds me of celery and carrots!!!:lol

We tube feed some of the turtles at work and the green sea turtles eat lots of veggies. So we feed many of them baby food. Reminds me of the mixture we make of country veggies and carrots. YUCK! But the bag is pretty! :)

Here's the Stash Buster tote I worked on yesterday--done in Vanna Baby Goldfish and Sweet Pea---it kind of reminds me of celery and carrots!!!:lol

So bright! Love it!

I've now started my next felted SBT......since DD is now sick (strep I fear) and will be on the couch all day, I'll have plenty of time to do it today!

Hope everyone has a good day!

kuddles

Thanks. I hope to get something done on it after work, but not guaranteeing anything. Since I have a full blown sinus infection and just want to go to bed. :(

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Mama Kuddles

Thanks Joanne. Me too. I'm feeling yucky. :(

We tube feed some of the turtles at work and the green sea turtles eat lots of veggies. So we feed many of them baby food. Reminds me of the mixture we make of country veggies and carrots. YUCK! But the bag is pretty! :)

:hug Sorry to hear you have another sinus infection!!! Feel better!!!!

So bright! Love it!

I've now started my next felted SBT......since DD is now sick (strep I fear) and will be on the couch all day, I'll have plenty of time to do it today!

kuddles

:hug Oh, no, not fun with a sick child! But I guess on the bright side you get to spend the day:crocheting

:hug Oh, no, not fun with a sick child! But I guess on the bright side you get to spend the day:crocheting

I know! But alas, I'm up doing housework! That is SO wrong!

(but trust me, I'll get some crocheting in as well!)

kuddles

:hughope that clears up soon

kuddles

:hugHope DD gets to feeling better and it isnt strep:(

Archived