crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you all for the kind words, hugs and prayers. The house seems very empty today, but we are dealing with it. As far as my infection goes, I haven't heard back from the drs office yet regarding the blood test. The pain meds are taking the edge off though, so that's a good thing! I just make sure to take them every 4 hours! :yes Ok, time to go work on the granny go round tote some more! :hook

Sue, I love the Heart Strings tote! It's beautiful!

Hugs to all! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you all for the kind words, hugs and prayers. The house seems very empty today, but we are dealing with it. As far as my infection goes, I haven't heard back from the drs office yet regarding the blood test. The pain meds are taking the edge off though, so that's a good thing! I just make sure to take them every 4 hours! :yes Ok, time to go work on the granny go round tote some more! :hook

:hug to you Ann! Hope that infection is knocked down quickly :hug

I think this is #22..I'm losing count :rofl

first pic is more accurate on color. Had a couple of rows of fun :cheer fur I added in this one. The V stitches were done in a single bulky yarn. I was a couple of rows short as I ran out of the bulky yarn.

post-35596-135897661494_thumb.jpg

post-35596-135897661497_thumb.jpg

first pic is more accurate on color. Had a couple of rows of fun :cheer fur I added in this one. The V stitches were done in a single bulky yarn. I was a couple of rows short as I ran out of the bulky yarn.

Perfect!!!

I absolutely love it!!!

:heart

:mug

:cheer:clapgreat colors

awesome totes gals! just wamted to pop in for a second and let yalll know ive finished SBT 3 and am starting 4. pictures later this evening i hope.

also keep my furbaby in your prayers as we are taking him to see "uncle" (the big no no word around here ~~~VET) this evening and if hes a good boy we might buy him a hamburger (aka trip to dairy queen) i know its bad to fool them like that but if we dont its disassemble th ebed every flippin time. so they get car rides to daury queen or whatever fast food place is close. im so worried about my tony i broke down and cried last night at the thought of if we cant figure this out we might loose him...group hug please? :hug

FUNtastic!

kuddles

awesome totes gals! just wamted to pop in for a second and let yalll know ive finished SBT 3 and am starting 4. pictures later this evening i hope.

also keep my furbaby in your prayers as we are taking him to see "uncle" (the big no no word around here ~~~VET) this evening and if hes a good boy we might buy him a hamburger (aka trip to dairy queen) i know its bad to fool them like that but if we dont its disassemble th ebed every flippin time. so they get car rides to daury queen or whatever fast food place is close. im so worried about my tony i broke down and cried last night at the thought of if we cant figure this out we might loose him...group hug please? :hug

:hug:hug Here's mine honey!

kuddles

:ghug hope all goes well when you go to visit "uncle". (i like that - cute idea)

:hug:ghug

:hug:hug:hug

:heart

:mug

:hug:ghug

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Annie...:hug:hug:hug:hug and positive thoughts and prayers coming your way!! hopefully all will be well again soon.

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart to all that need it today.

Sue love the new bag with the cute name:)

No new totes from me... I am in the middle of a round ripple (although that baby one for pl is peaking up at me from inside SBT #4 lol. I saw a pic of a round ripple here on the 'ville and just had to try it. no pattern was listed but it looked easy enough to figure out. I am very happy with the way it is going. It's going to be a raffle item at one of the family reunions I will be attending in August. I did one last year in University of Kentucky colors and it was a big hit, so now I am working on UK raffle item #2.......hmmm sbt to to carry it in would be good if I could make it larger (it will be a full size afghan).

I'm off for now, time to do some spring cleaning!

Awesome tote!!! :clap

Positive thoughts being sent your way! :hug:ghug

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Annie...:hug:hug:hug:hug and positive thoughts and prayers coming your way!! hopefully all will be well again soon.

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart to all that need it today.

No new totes from me... I am in the middle of a round ripple (although that baby one for pl is peaking up at me from inside SBT #4 lol. I saw a pic of a round ripple here on the 'ville and just had to try it. no pattern was listed but it looked easy enough to figure out. I am very happy with the way it is going. It's going to be a raffle item at one of the family reunions I will be attending in August. I did one last year in University of Kentucky colors and it was a big hit, so now I am working on UK raffle item #2.......hmmm sbt to to carry it in would be good if I could make it larger (it will be a full size afghan).

I'm off for now, time to do some spring cleaning!

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers :hug. Can't wait to see your RR! I love making them too! Don't know why I didn't make my baby ghan an RR! :think:lol

Well, it's pouring out again and they're talking thunderstorms, so looks like my 'puter time might be limited. :( Of course, that just means I can get some more :crocheting time in! That is as long as the power stays on! :lol Hope everyone is having a good afternoon! :hug

Went shopping with Mom (yearly bra and undies shopping first :lol) then a trifecta of craft stores. 12 skeins of yarn later... :lol

PTC/IH is shorthand for PseudoTumor Cerebri/Intracranial Hypertension.

PseudoTumor Cerebri is the old name for it, but some doctors still use that term. The new(er) name for the illness is Intracranial Hypertension.

Intracranial hypertension is basically an illness where cerebrospinal fluid pressure within the skull is too high. Symptoms are severe headache, visual changes due to swollen optic nerves such as blurry/cloudy vision and losing vision temporarily, and a whooshing or ringing noise in one or both ears.

If not "cured", it can lead to permanent blindness, as well as more and more severe headaches. Imagine the worst migraine you've had, and make it 10 times worse.

My vision is legally 20/20, yet there are times when things are so blurry I can't drive or focus on anything. I have headaches daily, but most are mild for the daily ones, then the severe ones kick in. I constantly have the ringing in my ears, some days worse than others (when the headache is worse, the ringing is worse) and the whooshing kicks in when I'm laying down.

Today is one of what I call my "high pressure" days. Yesterday was one as well. The ringing is bad today and my head feels full of pressure. It's similar to sinus pressure but instead of being in the sinus area, its the whole head plus my right eye feels like it's being pushed out.

It was referred to as PseudoTumor Cerebri in the past because it mimics a brain tumor, but the name has gotten a bad rap because people hear Pseudo Tumor and think "Oh, you're just faking it, you're not really sick" and don't understand that just because its a "false tumor" doesn't mean its not still the same symptoms and issues.

Pseudo isn't fake, its a mimic. People are stupid. :hug

Sue, love, love, love heart strings!!!!

Thanks Toni! :hug

Sue, Heart Strings :manyheart It may not photo well in red, but I sure like it in red!!

Thanks Mary. :hug

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks and :hug to you.

I looked at the picture first and thought "Why didn't she weave in the ends??" :rofl Love it! The FF gives it texture!

:hug :hug :hug

Thanks!

Awesome tote!!! :clap

Positive thoughts being sent your way! :hug:ghug

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers :hug. Can't wait to see your RR! I love making them too! Don't know why I didn't make my baby ghan an RR! :think:lol

Well, it's pouring out again and they're talking thunderstorms, so looks like my 'puter time might be limited. :( Of course, that just means I can get some more :crocheting time in! That is as long as the power stays on! :lol Hope everyone is having a good afternoon! :hug

I want some rain. :(

:turtle:vheart

Went shopping with Mom (yearly bra and undies shopping first :lol) then a trifecta of craft stores. 12 skeins of yarn later... :lol

Did you leave any yarn for our yarn shopping on Sunday?? (trying to put together a shopping list and can't think of anyting. What's wrong with me?) :think

I want some rain. :(

so do my flowers and grass. :(

So I was starting to feel a little better this morning, the pressure in my brain was easing off a bit. Then I went and hit my head on the ceramic towel rack while moving something.

That was at 11am. I still have tears coming to my eyes now my head hurts so bad. Hitting my head caused the pressure to build up tremendously and I can't get it to go down. Just took my last daily pill this morning (didn't pick up my prescription yet for refill) otherwise I'd take a 2nd pill to see if that'd help.

Sorry to unload here, but ya'll feel like friends/family and I hoped you wouldn't mind if I cried a little here to try to take my mind off things.

On a good note though, before I smacked my brain around, I did get most of a small tote/purse crocheted up this morning. No pattern, just whipped something up. I think I'm on the last round or so plus need handle(s) of some sort.

Southern Judy, what part of Arkansas are you in? I'm between Harrison/Branson. :)

Well, ladies, I can breathe again. I have spent two days on this computer thing. I just can't afford a new computer or $400 software at this minute so couldn't give up. Thank God! He is good... I finally figured it out. I was in tears all last night... stress over the computer, stress over Joplin. Heard from one of my clients.. they are okay, just flooded. Have a couple more up there I haven't heard from yet. Praying they are okay. Severe storms today through tomorrow night with tomorrow night being worse than yesterday. :( Please pray for those in Joplin, they are searching for people trapped in the middle of more really bad storms. :(

I would LOVE to be crocheting but I have got to get two sites done asap. I have been working on an amigurumi pattern hopefully I can post by weeks end. I need to make a yarn run before I can start my next tote.

...and I totally forgot that I haven't finished MY purse. :think oh well. It's more fun to give. :)

:hug to everyone.

I'm From Russellville, we go thru Harrison to go to Iowa when we go home to see the kids.

So were not to far apart. :-)

Jana...I went to the shops on ISB so the PO one is untouched. :lol Red Robin for lunch???

So I was starting to feel a little better this morning, the pressure in my brain was easing off a bit. Then I went and hit my head on the ceramic towel rack while moving something.

That was at 11am. I still have tears coming to my eyes now my head hurts so bad. Hitting my head caused the pressure to build up tremendously and I can't get it to go down. Just took my last daily pill this morning (didn't pick up my prescription yet for refill) otherwise I'd take a 2nd pill to see if that'd help.

Sorry to unload here, but ya'll feel like friends/family and I hoped you wouldn't mind if I cried a little here to try to take my mind off things.

On a good note though, before I smacked my brain around, I did get most of a small tote/purse crocheted up this morning. No pattern, just whipped something up. I think I'm on the last round or so plus need handle(s) of some sort.

Ouch! You're not suppose to do that! :hug

Just got the call, they hired someone for our technician position (finally) that's been unoccupied since FEB!! Its my counter part, so they hired from within and her position can be filled immediately since we're contracted. :cheer

Finished a new pattern last night. Similar to Hobo Hearts, but smaller with a drawstring. Introducing: Heart Strings. :)

[ATTACH]39727[/ATTACH]

OH MY GOSH!!!, that is so cute. I love it

I hope you feel better again soon...:hug :hug :hug to you..

Just got the call, they hired someone for our technician position (finally) that's been unoccupied since FEB!! Its my counter part, so they hired from within and her position can be filled immediately since we're contracted. :cheer

Woot! :cheer:clap

kuddles

Archived