crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like I haven't visited in here forever! I hope everyone is doing well. I have no real excuse - just work and family and life!

Sounds pretty real to me! :D

Morning all!!

Good game by the Devils last night!!! It was a great game and wasn't sure they'd pull it off but they did. Game 6 tomorrow night--guess what I'll be doing? LOL

Have a big meeting this afternoon, so I'm heading in early to prepare. Can not wait for the weekend!!!

Have a good one all!

Hi everyone and good morning!

Gonna be hot, humid and 90 today! Yikes! :eek

My boss is in denial that we are moving into a tiny trailer by our admin building in about a month or so.......however the janitors told me yesterday that they need to move a bunch of stuff over next Friday! :eek So I guess he better start believing it! I can NOT believe I am moving in my personal life AND my work life all at the same time! Funny funny funny.....NOT!

Okay I'm done.

Off to get ready for work. Don't wanna!

Love to all my girls!

Mama K

Sue, you are much smarter than me. I am currently in three and signed up for four when the new quarter starts on june 25 :sigh

I complain but I love it! :lol

The only reason I'm just in one class is that this is the last one before I transfer schools. Good luck with your's! :cheer

Hi all

Sue-I loved summer classes. Lots of work but done quickly good luck

Thanks Joanne. I love the reading (medieval times right now), but the questions for homework and disscussion are confussing the heck outta me. :think

I feel like I haven't visited in here forever! I hope everyone is doing well. I have no real excuse - just work and family and life!

That's a real excuse. We all know that. :hug

Hi everyone and good morning!

Gonna be hot, humid and 90 today! Yikes! :eek

My boss is in denial that we are moving into a tiny trailer by our admin building in about a month or so.......however the janitors told me yesterday that they need to move a bunch of stuff over next Friday! :eek So I guess he better start believing it! I can NOT believe I am moving in my personal life AND my work life all at the same time! Funny funny funny.....NOT!

Okay I'm done.

Off to get ready for work. Don't wanna!

Love to all my girls!

Mama K

You'll make it though it all. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Hi all! Been busy trying to get over my latest allergy attack (I hate cottonwood and it hates me!!). Finally feeling better.

Got to met the new boss, I think we'll get along. He seemed nice.

The boys are going to be here tomorrow night (as usual). DD wants to go to the zoo on Saturday morning (no karate this weekend). Not sure if I'm going or not. I'm not sure I can do all the walking--would prefer a wheelchair but someone would have to push me. Will just have to wait and see.

Sue - good luck on your class.

Mama K - you'll make, just take it one day at a time!

Joanne - enjoy the next Devils game. I'm with you, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!!

I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend!!!!

Enjoy your evening!!

Summer vacation begins in approximately 12 hours and 30 minutes...

Yes, you read that correctly - tomorrow is the last day of school, and it's a half day so the kids get out before Noon!! Woot!

Just had to let you all know - now you can be jealous... hee hee hee. :devil

Have a very: safe, fun, memorable, enjoyable weekend!!!

:hug

Good morning and TGIF!!! Running late here, so gotta scoot, but wanted to wish everyone a good day- and safe Memorial Day Weekend--let's not forget to thank those who serve and who served our country!

Hugs to you ALL!!!

Hi all! Been busy trying to get over my latest allergy attack (I hate cottonwood and it hates me!!). Finally feeling better.

Got to met the new boss, I think we'll get along. He seemed nice.

Mama K - you'll make, just take it one day at a time!

I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend!!!!

Enjoy your evening!!

Allergies are evil! :devil

Thanks, you are so right, one day at a time.........

You enjoy your long weekend! :clap

Yes, you read that correctly - tomorrow is the last day of school, and it's a half day so the kids get out before Noon!! Woot!

Well I AM jealous so it worked! Luckily you don't live close or I might have to come by and :blush well, okay no. You have every right to be happy!

Good morning and TGIF!!! Running late here, so gotta scoot, but wanted to wish everyone a good day- and safe Memorial Day Weekend--let's not forget to thank those who serve and who served our country!

Hugs to you ALL!!!

TGIF is so right! Have a great weekend Joanne! I'll be what else...packing! The count down begins! One week and one day till move day!

To all my other gals, have a great day! And weekend if you are busy and won't be checking in!

Mama K loves ya!

I'm VERY jealous!!! 3 more school days for us! :(:hug

Hugs to you ALL!!!

Amen! :hug

TGIF is so right! Have a great weekend Joanne! I'll be what else...packing! The count down begins! One week and one day till move day!

Uggghhhh! :hug

Just saw my little boy graduate Kindergarten! It was so cute. Now I have to run off to work. Be back later!

Hey all! Just popping in to wish you all a wonderful holiday weekend! Stay safe and have fun! Next week will be busy for me. I am scheduled to see a surgeon to have a port put in. They are just having too much trouble every time they need to draw blood/give me iv's. And I'm also having my tube changed again! Yup, it's that time! Time flies when your having fun! NOT! :lol

Take care of your fingers, taxi driving, bosses, new bosses, school, graduations, vacations, etc! Love you all! :hug

Hey all! Just popping in to wish you all a wonderful holiday weekend! Stay safe and have fun! Next week will be busy for me. I am scheduled to see a surgeon to have a port put in. They are just having too much trouble every time they need to draw blood/give me iv's. And I'm also having my tube changed again! Yup, it's that time! Time flies when your having fun! NOT! :lol

Take care of your fingers, taxi driving, bosses, new bosses, school, graduations, vacations, etc! Love you all! :hug

Hope your procedures go smoothly and you are feeling better real soon.

Wishing a relaxing fun holiday weekend for everyone! We'll be pretty busy until Sunday, but hope to relax lots then.

Oh Ann, thanks for popping in! I think of you every day, even when you aren't on here!

Lots of :hug and lots of :manyheart coming your way!

Have a great weekend yourself!

And everyone!

Mama K

Hope to relax part of the weekend, get some yard work completed, and some housework done. Our high girls softball team is playing in the state game tomorrow! We are going! First time in program history to make it to the big show!!!! My oldest DD's BF's LS (darling daughter, boyfriends, little sister) is playing in the game. My youngest DD is friends with her - so we are going to cheer them on to victory! Good luck to the Lady Lancers! Since DH is driving - I should get some crocheting done.

Hope to relax part of the weekend, get some yard work completed, and some housework done. Our high girls softball team is playing in the state game tomorrow! We are going! First time in program history to make it to the big show!!!! My oldest DD's BF's LS (darling daughter, boyfriends, little sister) is playing in the game. My youngest DD is friends with her - so we are going to cheer them on to victory! Good luck to the Lady Lancers! Since DH is driving - I should get some crocheting done.
Good luck to the team!!! How exciting!!!! Enjoy your crochet time on the drive there

Oh Ann, thanks for popping in! I think of you every day, even when you aren't on here!

Lots of :hug and lots of :manyheart coming your way!

Have a great weekend yourself!

And everyone!

Mama K

Good luck with the packing and hope you get a little fun time this weekend!!!

Hope your procedures go smoothly and you are feeling better real soon.

Wishing a relaxing fun holiday weekend for everyone! We'll be pretty busy until Sunday, but hope to relax lots then.

I'm hoping to relax ALL weekend:lol

Good luck with everything Ann!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers and of course lots of :hug:hug:hug:hug

Tonight is the Devils game 6--if they win- they go to the Stanley Cup Finals--if they don't, they play game 7 Sunday night!! Hoping they can just win it tonight!!!:cheer

Ann, fingers crossed for good results with the port.

Kuddles, Kendra :manyheart the blanket

hope everyone has a great weekend, I decided to call off tonight and spend some time with my kids.

Ann, fingers crossed for good results with the port.

Kuddles, Kendra :manyheart the blanket

hope everyone has a great weekend, I decided to call off tonight and spend some time with my kids.

Good for you! Have fun with the kids and I'm not surprised that Kendra loved the blanket!!!!

hi everyone just thought I should touch base

well let's recap what's all been going on

my health, my dd's health, the family issues & police investigation, and now my landlord tells me the city will be coming any day now to inspect my suite but first he has to remove my stove as only one secondary suite is allowed in my city so I live in an illegal suite so after looking it up if the city decides even with the stove removed I have to vacate I have the issue of finding a new place to live I am so overwhelmed and afraid i may be homeless like I was last year( from april to october i was in hospitals and shelters). I just can't believe this ...when will this **** stop...39 yrs and counting...my entire life crisis after crisis

Good morning and welcome to the long holiday weekend!!!!! Woot!!!!!

And on a very happy note- my NJ Devils are going to the Stanley Cup Finals!!!! Double WOOT!!!!!!

Archived