crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hello everyone! :hug

It's been busy the last couple of days here... I was dog-sitting my brother's dog, and then we went to a graduation open house and a bon fire at my sister's.

Sending out healing prayers to all that are sick, injured, infirm or trying to bring two new lives into the world... :hug

Sending out prayers to all of you, and hugs as well!! :hug

The weather has been amazing this week!! I'm half afraid to check on next week... :lol

:hug

Wow, you have been busy! Sounds like fun though too! Thanks for the prayers. :hug

Hello all hope you are all having a good week-end.

Are you all going to see the moon or sun equlipse today?

I got my glass's so I could look. We are going to have the best view for it.

I will just step out of my house and look.

Sue I hope your finger gets better soon, I had a sore finger for a year, every time I moved it seems I bumped on something, it would almost send me through the roof it was so sore.

Have a nice day :hug

No eclipse here. I believe that I read it wasn't visable on the east coast :think Of course I spent most of the day sleeping so I could have been dreaming! :lol

Quick stop in!

Glad to hear from Ann and Melanie and Evelyn

Hope that finger heals quick Sue!!

I went to a Vera Bradley "party" at a shop in a nearby town- got myself a new bag and wallet!!!

Now I'm off to meet middle DD at a park- it's beautiful out here and no storms in sight

I didn't know about the eclipse. Will have to check that out!

Woot for a new bag and wallet! Sure was nice out too, great day to spend with DD!

I'm feeling pretty good. Sleepy all the time, but I am improving every day. :hug

One of the big perks of working for the schools! :lol

Sounds like a wonderful day! Enjoy!! :hug

I'm sorry that I didn't know you were sick. I'm so glad that you are feeling better! :hug

Ann - glad to see you back!!

Had the DD and the grandsons over for games and dinner tonight. Had a lot of fun trying to play the Wii. It's sad that a 7 year old can beat the rest of us. :( Spent last night trying to sync the computer, iphone and ipod shuffle for my DD. Finally got it work about 10:30 last night. Now to remember what I did when she buys more music :lol

Another busy week is coming. Since my boss is leaving, he's busy packing and not in much. He will be gone the last week of the month for annual conference, and when he gets back, he'll only be there a few days before the new preacher comes in. Still haven't met him, hopefully he will come in sometime before he takes over so we can talk about things.

Hope you all have a great week!

Just ask the 7yr old what to do next time, she'll probably remember! :lol Hope your week goes well! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Boy you guys had a lot to say yesterday! Awesome!

Glad to see Ann is back and others are feeling better! Let's all keep well wishes going and we will all have a great day!

Last staycation day is today, boss will return tomorrow. Lots to do so won't be bored! Yesterday was over 90 but today won't even reach 65! This weather!

Stay safe and happy all!

Mama K

Good morning! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Sorry about the rain Joanne. We have it too. I got up this morning and out in it to go to the chiropractor. Now, I'm glad I have the day off so I can stay out of the rain. Just have to get through the next 4 days and then 3 next week! :yay I don't know about the students, but I am living for summer vacation this year!!!

My little grandson decided to wake up at 10:30 last night and keep me up until after 2:00 this morning. I wanted to cry like a baby but did school work instead and now I am almost all caught up. :sigh That's what I'll be doing today... finishing up.

Hope everyone else has a wonderful, productive day. Hugs and prayers for all! :ghug

Just wanted to tell everyone that the eclipse was amazing, It will be about 20 years before it happens again.

when the moon centered on the sun it was like a ring of fire around it.

alot of people got some good pictures of it. I dont have a camera that would take a good picture.

Hope everyone has a good day :hug

Hi all! I think I sprained my finger (middle one on left hand...I'm a lefty too).

:turtle:vheart

Hope your finger is on the mend or better already:hug

Hello everyone! :hug

It's been busy the last couple of days here... I was dog-sitting my brother's dog, and then we went to a graduation open house and a bon fire at my sister's.

Sending out healing prayers to all that are sick, injured, infirm or trying to bring two new lives into the world... :hug

Sending out prayers to all of you, and hugs as well!! :hug

The weather has been amazing this week!! I'm half afraid to check on next week... :lol

dog sitting grad and bon fire loads of fun!

paying healing wishes forward to all:hug

Hello all hope you are all having a good week-end.

Are you all going to see the moon or sun equlipse today?

I got my glass's so I could look. We are going to have the best view for it.

I will just step out of my house and look.

Have a nice day :hug

didn't know about the eclipse but couldn't see it even if I wanted to with all the clouds and rain going on here for 2 days now going on 3rd ick so depressing

Quick stop in!

Glad to hear from Ann and Melanie and Evelyn

I went to a Vera Bradley "party" at a shop in a nearby town- got myself a new bag and wallet!!!

Now I'm off to meet middle DD at a park- it's beautiful out here and no storms in sight

I didn't know about the eclipse. Will have to check that out!

new purse and wallet woohoo!!! always nice to get a treat

Had the DD and the grandsons over for games and dinner tonight. Had a lot of fun trying to play the Wii. It's sad that a 7 year old can beat the rest of us. :( Spent last night trying to sync the computer, iphone and ipod shuffle for my DD. Finally got it work about 10:30 last night. Now to remember what I did when she buys more music :lol

Another busy week is coming. Since my boss is leaving, he's busy packing and not in much. He will be gone the last week of the month for annual conference, and when he gets back, he'll only be there a few days before the new preacher comes in. Still haven't met him, hopefully he will come in sometime before he takes over so we can talk about things.

Hope you all have a great week!

i think someone commented that you should have asked the 7 yr old and they are right lol now a days those kids are so smart at tech stuff.

Remember during your busy week to take a few moments for yourself to relax and recharge

I have the exact same situation here at my house!! :rofl Wanna put your 7 year old up against my 7 year old? That might be the only real competition either one of them gets!!! :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good morning!

Boy you guys had a lot to say yesterday! Awesome!

Glad to see Ann is back and others are feeling better! Let's all keep well wishes going and we will all have a great day!

Last staycation day is today, boss will return tomorrow. Lots to do so won't be bored! Yesterday was over 90 but today won't even reach 65! This weather!

Stay safe and happy all!

Mama K

enjoy your last staycation day :hug

Good morning! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Sorry about the rain Joanne. We have it too. I got up this morning and out in it to go to the chiropractor. Now, I'm glad I have the day off so I can stay out of the rain. Just have to get through the next 4 days and then 3 next week! :yay I don't know about the students, but I am living for summer vacation this year!!!

My little grandson decided to wake up at 10:30 last night and keep me up until after 2:00 this morning. I wanted to cry like a baby but did school work instead and now I am almost all caught up. :sigh That's what I'll be doing today... finishing up.

Hope everyone else has a wonderful, productive day. Hugs and prayers for all! :ghug

:hug:hug:hug

Just wanted to tell everyone that the eclipse was amazing, It will be about 20 years before it happens again.

when the moon centered on the sun it was like a ring of fire around it.

alot of people got some good pictures of it. I dont have a camera that would take a good picture.

Hope everyone has a good day :hug

Sounds beautiful wish i could have seen it!

well still trying to get my head cleared but i think its going to take longer than i had hoped just too much happening

thank you all for the healing wishes and:hug:hug:hug

getting ready to start my 6th 12Hr shift in 7 days. I have passed the zombie stage so what comes next? i am thinking blissful insanity :lol. I think i might have tomorrow night off and I may have worked out getting friday night off.

my yarn is sending me on a guilt trip since i have been to tired to even think of picking up a hook.

on another note Kendra finally got into a dr. and she got to hear the heart beat today. ultrasound is tomorrow and i cant wait to see her in a few days.

hope everyone is well.

Well a lot to catch up on. I talked more with my new boss today and will get to meet him on Thursday. Hopefully it will go well. Was a nice quiet day until DD called and said her car quit running :( Had to go get her from work. Hopefully they can get it fixed tonight so I don't have to spend my day being a taxi driver.

Have a great evening all!!

Well a lot to catch up on. I talked more with my new boss today and will get to meet him on Thursday. Hopefully it will go well. Was a nice quiet day until DD called and said her car quit running :( Had to go get her from work. Hopefully they can get it fixed tonight so I don't have to spend my day being a taxi driver.

Have a great evening all!!

UGH! Sorry!

Mama K

Good morning!

I had an interesting evening- I came home from work- and I had about an hour before craft club. I sat down to check email, the ville, etc and the next thing I knew it was 7:30 and DH was waking me up! Needless to say, I missed craft club, but guess I was more tired than I realized since I slept for an hour and a half!!!!

Hope you don't have to play taxi driver all day Sherry!

Off I go to get ready since it'll be another slow commute day since it's still raining!

Have a good day my friends!

Good morning all!

Wow Joanne! Well we do need to listen to our bodies! Glad you got some much needed and deserved rest!

Today in Chicagoland will be picture perfect! 72, sunny and glorious! Too bad i have to work!

Hope you all have a simply lovely day! Remember: give someone a smile and make their day!

Mama K

Well, I get to be the taxi driver today. Today is the last day of school for oldest GS, he gets out at noon. I might get to work about 3 or 4 hours today between taking him to school, DD to work, then picking him up, and then he has a dr appt.

Mama K - enjoy your beautiful day!!! It will be nice here but really windy.

Joanne - guess you needed the rest!

Everyone have a great day!!

Well, I get to be the taxi driver today. Today is the last day of school for oldest GS, he gets out at noon. I might get to work about 3 or 4 hours today between taking him to school, DD to work, then picking him up, and then he has a dr appt.

Mama K - enjoy your beautiful day!!! It will be nice here but really windy.

Joanne - guess you needed the rest!

Everyone have a great day!!

Sherry, try to have a few minutes of fun today!

Mama K

Ann and Christie, I hope you both are doing better. :hug

Tonya, I hope you get some real rest soon. :hug

Sherry, sounds like you'll need a break too! :hug

Joanne, I'd wish a break for you, but it sounds like you already took one! :lol

Mama, enjoy your last quiet day. :)

:hug to all!

BTW, finger is feeling better. IDK what was going on. Going to be crazy next week. I'm only off 1 day and Bruce is working more hours too. We won't get a day together for a couple weeks. School started yesterday and I'm already up to my eye balls in homework.

Hi Sue! You were my good luck charm: yesterday was to be my last quiet day, not today, but then the boss called in sick! Woot!

Glad the finger is better, not glad you are so busy! Hope you can steal a few seconds to relax!

Mama K

Good morning!

I had an interesting evening- I came home from work- and I had about an hour before craft club. I sat down to check email, the ville, etc and the next thing I knew it was 7:30 and DH was waking me up! Needless to say, I missed craft club, but guess I was more tired than I realized since I slept for an hour and a half!!!!

hmmm... sounds like your body decided it was time to rest whether you liked it or not!!! :lol:hug

Today in Chicagoland will be picture perfect! 72, sunny and glorious! Too bad i have to work!

Hope you all have a simply lovely day! Remember: give someone a smile and make their day!

Mama K

Hope you get a chance to enjoy some of that beautiful weather! :hug

Well, I get to be the taxi driver today. Today is the last day of school for oldest GS, he gets out at noon. I might get to work about 3 or 4 hours today between taking him to school, DD to work, then picking him up, and then he has a dr appt.!

Sounds busy! Hope you find some time to do what you want!!! :hug

Ann and Christie, I hope you both are doing better. :hug

Tonya, I hope you get some real rest soon. :hug

Sherry, sounds like you'll need a break too! :hug

Joanne, I'd wish a break for you, but it sounds like you already took one! :lol

Mama, enjoy your last quiet day. :)

BTW, finger is feeling better. IDK what was going on. Going to be crazy next week. I'm only off 1 day and Bruce is working more hours too. We won't get a day together for a couple weeks. School started yesterday and I'm already up to my eye balls in homework.

I feel for you on that homework thing! Right there with ya!!! :hug

Hi Sue! You were my good luck charm: yesterday was to be my last quiet day, not today, but then the boss called in sick! Woot!

Enjoy! :D

Hi Everyone! We had rain yesterday too, bleh! I had an appt to go to, then we stopped by Walmart for a quick few things (yeah, right!, :lol). Today is overcast again. They’re saying it should turn out good by the weekend. I hope so for all those that have plans for the holiday.

Christie, hope you got some sleep last night!:hug

Evelyn, glad you got to see the eclipse! We’ve missed all the good stuff lately due to bad weather, etc…:(

Melanie, sending hugs your way:hug

Tonya, :hug! Hope you get some sleep soon so you can enjoy Kendra’s visit!

Sherry, hope you’re not playing taxi driver! Ooops, I see that you are! Hope you get some time in for you today! :hug

Joanne, sorry you missed craft club, but you must have really needed that sleep! :hug

Mama K, sounds like a perfect day! Too nice to be at work, guess maybe that’s why your boss took the day off? :devil Enjoy it! :cheer

Sue, glad the finger is feeling better! Too bad about the work/school hours though! You and Bruce will have to leave each other lots of “love” notes! :heart

Have a wonderful day everyone! :hug

Got all my taxi driving done for today!! WOOT!! Car is fixed!! WOOT!!!!

Tomorrow will be a quiet day for me--boss will be gone most of the day. Then on Thursday, I get to meet the new boss. :) Then next week, "old" boss will be gone Monday to Wednesday for annual conference and then he packs up to leave the next week. :(

Hope you all have a great evening! Hope you enjoyed your walk Mama K!

Good morning!

Sherry- Glad to hear the car is fixed and that the taxi driving is done!! Hope you like your new boss when you meet him tomorrow!

Sue- Happy to hear that the finger is doing better. Sounds like a very busy week coming up!! How many classes are you taking this semester?

Kuddles- Woot for another staycation day!!! And now it's already hump day!!! Good luck finishing up on everything for your move next week.

Ann- Hugs and hopes that you are feeling better!

The rest of my week at Paradise is going to be super busy! I'm so glad it's a holiday weekend with 3 days off coming up!

Good morning to all!

Yup Joanne, I am so grateful we have a 3 day weekend! It will be the last huge flurry of packing......although it will be 90 and storming during the weekend here.....I'll try to run through the rain without getting wet!

Boss is def back today......which means tons of work for me that he will pass on! Job security....job security....

Well to all, have a wonderful day!

Mama K

Joanne, just taking one class, but it's only a 6 week course. So all the material of a regular course compacted. So lots of homework in a short period of time. Enjoy your 3 day weekend coming up!

Mama, don't work too hard! :)

Hi all

Sue-I loved summer classes. Lots of work but done quickly good luck

Kuddles. Hope the boss didn't run you ragged today.

Sherry, Christie, Melanie, Melani, Ann, tonya, evelyn and everyone---sending you all hugs and now it's time for the Devils game!!!!!

Archived