crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Thanks everyone! I'm sure the procedures will go fine. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :hug

Melanie, sending you great big hugs and prayers! :hug

Mama K, remember to take time to rest during your packing! :hug

Joanne, happy for your Devils!

Tonya, enjoy the time with the kids!

Lisa, good luck to the softball team!

Hugs everyone! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

Had a good relaxing day- went to the shop I went to last week where I won a raffle- turns out I won a Vera Bradley beach towel, lunch tote, regular tote, ID case and laynard.

DH and I went out to early dinner, came home and finished watching the Yankees win their game. Now it looks like it might storm outside- better at night than during the day!

Good morning all! I beat Joanne today! Did you get storms last nite?? Hope all is well!

Today it will break a record and reach 97! What!? :eek How am I supposed to take boxes over to the condo in that heat?! Might just be packing up and stacking up, no trips today! and 94 tomorrow! What the what? Since when did I move to Florida??

Okay I'm done.

We are fine, working hard and trying to stay cool.......

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Mama K

Good morning all! I beat Joanne today! Did you get storms last nite?? Hope all is well!

Today it will break a record and reach 97! What!? :eek How am I supposed to take boxes over to the condo in that heat?! Might just be packing up and stacking up, no trips today! and 94 tomorrow! What the what? Since when did I move to Florida??

Okay I'm done.

We are fine, working hard and trying to stay cool.......

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Mama K

I'm here- and have been up for a while! Got sucked into looking@ patterns on Ravelry:lol:lol:lol

Wow 97 degrees is crazy for Chi-town this time of year!!! We have rain today- no bad storms last night- but seriously, this is my day off!!! The rain can come back again on Tuesday, thank you very much!:lol

I think packing and stacking is a great idea- after all tomorrow will be a whole 3 degrees cooler!!! Take it easy and drink lots of water!!!!

:hug

I'm here- and have been up for a while! Got sucked into looking@ patterns on Ravelry:lol:lol:lol

Wow 97 degrees is crazy for Chi-town this time of year!!! We have rain today- no bad storms last night- but seriously, this is my day off!!! The rain can come back again on Tuesday, thank you very much!:lol

I think packing and stacking is a great idea- after all tomorrow will be a whole 3 degrees cooler!!! Take it easy and drink lots of water!!!!

Glad you didn't get bad storms! And yes, I agree, staying in will be just fine! I'm got plenty to pack!

Question: can you access crochet-world.com? I can't......

Mama K

Ummm, shouldn't you be packing? :devil

just sayin.....:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh uh....well....yes...uh....I....okay my excuse is I just now sent Baby K off with her godmother and have a few hours to do it without needing to worry about her!

Yup, that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Off I go now to pack! Really....I really really am!

Mama K

Ummm, shouldn't you be packing? :devil

just sayin.....:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh uh....well....yes...uh....I....okay my excuse is I just now sent Baby K off with her godmother and have a few hours to do it without needing to worry about her!

Yup, that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Off I go now to pack! Really....I really really am!

Mama K

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good morning everyone! Just checking in really quickly this morning as I have a very busy day ahead of me today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!

Joanne, enjoy your day off! I hope the weather cooperates and you are able to have some fun!

Kuddles, I hope you get some packing done. I don't envy you that job!!!

Hugs to all! :ghug

Hi everyone ! Ive been lurking in here for a while but have been absent the last few days so im kinda behind in the thread. So i just want to say hope you all are doing well and :hug for all

I finished up a tote for my brother and sister-in-law last night... my brother saw the Cotton Buster Market Tote I tested for Sue and said he really liked it, and he was sure he and his wife would use one, so I made one for them. I didn't change colors on this one, I just kept on going with the same colors throughout. Anna's favorite color is yellow, so I used yellow along with Mexicali... I think it turned out pretty good, and I hope they like it!! :D Thanks again for such an awesome pattern, Sue!! :hug

post-25611-135897761003_thumb.jpg

I finished up a tote for my brother and sister-in-law last night... my brother saw the Cotton Buster Market Tote I tested for Sue and said he really liked it, and he was sure he and his wife would use one, so I made one for them. I didn't change colors on this one, I just kept on going with the same colors throughout. Anna's favorite color is yellow, so I used yellow along with Mexicali... I think it turned out pretty good, and I hope they like it!! :D Thanks again for such an awesome pattern, Sue!! :hug

[ATTACH]55795[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!!! :hug

Melani - very pretty!

Mama K - hope you get lots packed and stacked today!!

Joanne - hope you can enjoy your time off.

Ann - will be thinking about you.

Well, we got ready to go to church this morning and my van wouldn't start. Every time DH tried to put the jumper cable on the battery it would spark--not good. So now I get to have it towed to the mechanics (at least it's close) and I'm praying it won't be too much to figure out what's wrong. At least I can stay home tomorrow and maybe get some crocheting done.

Have a wonderful weekend and those that have tomorrow off, enjoy your day off!

Sherry, sorry to hear about the van! Not nice van!

Thanks for the well wishes......I got some done today, not as much as I would have liked but ...... I'll take it!

Put a fork in me though, I'm done for today!

Have a great nite all!

Mama K

Melani - very pretty!

Mama K - hope you get lots packed and stacked today!!

Joanne - hope you can enjoy your time off.

Ann - will be thinking about you.

Well, we got ready to go to church this morning and my van wouldn't start. Every time DH tried to put the jumper cable on the battery it would spark--not good. So now I get to have it towed to the mechanics (at least it's close) and I'm praying it won't be too much to figure out what's wrong. At least I can stay home tomorrow and maybe get some crocheting done.

Have a wonderful weekend and those that have tomorrow off, enjoy your day off!

Maybe it's your daughter's turn to play taxi driver! :rofl

hi

I'm trying to catch up and get back my groove I have been like a zombie for a week now feeling extremely nauseous. I hate it.

the weather has been nice but i have been inside mostly.

Thank you all for the well wishes I hope you all are well also :hug

Busy week. Filling in for someone who's out this week so 6 on, 1 off, 4 on, plus homework. Plus now we're dealing with TS Beryl. Not bad and getting much needed rain.

Joanne, enjoy a Monday for a change! :lol

Ann, Christie, Tonya and everyone else :hug

Since when did I move to Florida??

Everyone thinks Florida is so hot, but most of the time in the summer we have cooler temps than up north. And if you did move to Florida I would love it! :hug

[ATTACH]55795[/ATTACH]

Love it Melani!! :hug

I hope it's a quick and cheap fix. :hug

hi

I'm trying to catch up and get back my groove I have been like a zombie for a week now feeling extremely nauseous. I hate it.

the weather has been nice but i have been inside mostly.

Thank you all for the well wishes I hope you all are well also :hug

:turtle:vheart

Good morning all!

Oh Sue I would so love to live close to you! Then again, we would both be in trouble all the time!

More packing and moving stuff today.......I will be so glad after Saturday!

Another hot day in Chicago....93 and humid before rain comes in later, cooling us off. Whew!

Hope all has a great day today!

Mama K

Hi all! Happy Memorial Day- and thanks to all who served, are serving, have family/friends who served our great country! (insert flag smiley here)

Sherry- Hope that the van doesn't set you back too much! I agree with Melani- maybe your DD should be the taxi driver! :lol

Sue- Busy, busy schedule! Glad to hear TS Beryl isn't too bad. I was thinking about you when I was reading about it. Thank you, I WILL enjoy Monday for a change!!!:D

Melani- Love the tote!!!!:manyheart

Christie- Thanks- I am having a relaxing weekend. Today we had over to DD's this afternoon for a Bar-B-Que! the sun is shining and it's not as hot as by Kuddles! Whew!:whew

Melanie- Hang in there===Hugs!:hug

Ann- Thinking about you!. DD is going to the Red Sox game today. Oh, as much as I'm a Yankee fan, I do love Fenway Park!;)

Off to get the day started I woke up at 3:30 thanks to someone who shall remain nameless's snoring. Putzed around for a bit, then when all had quieted down, went back to bed and didn't get up till 8!:)

Happy memorial day everyone. Hope everyone has a nice day and either gets a bunch of relaxing time (or packing done :D)

Kendra just left for the airport :( but we had a good time shopping for maternity clothes, baby stuff and a few things for the upcoming shower. plus we went to the zoo. I am going down to spend a week with her over the 4th though so it wont be to long before our next visit.and less than a year and she should be back home for good:clap

Good morning everyone and :hug :hug :hug to go around! I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Memorial Day and please be safe! I have to run to town now and may even hit a craft store or two!!! :devil

Had a wonderful time at the bar-b-que- it was a bit hot outside- so spent some of it indoors in the AC My middle DD and her BF were also there so it was good to see 2 of my 3 daughters! Ryan was so cute and was in a wading pool when we arrived.

All in all, it was just simply a great, relaxing day!!!!

Archived