crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good afternoon everyone!

Mothers Day didn't go quite as planned. Started having chest pain last night and now I am in the hospital until who knows when. Asked my dh to bring me something to crochet and he looked at me like I had grown another head... :lol

Praying it's nothing serious and they spring you soon.

And what else is there to do sitting in a hospital bed????? :lol:lol

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning!

I've been babysitting these 3 northern parula babies. So tiny and cute! :)

[ATTACH]55406[/ATTACH][ATTACH]55407[/ATTACH]

And sewing a lot.

[ATTACH]55408[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

All are cute!

I want one. maybe the cuteness will bring this funk out of me :P

ps bag is awesome

I could come smack it out of ya! (running, joking)

Good afternoon everyone!

Mothers Day didn't go quite as planned. Started having chest pain last night and now I am in the hospital until who knows when. Asked my dh to bring me something to crochet and he looked at me like I had grown another head... :lol

:hug yikes! :eek Take care!

Mama K

It might just take that :think

Well then! Maybe I should make a trip your way!

Sometimes we get funky, and not in a good way. I've sure been that way lately with our move and all the changes at work. I figure by this time next month, I'll be settled in our new place at least!

If not, Sue is always ready to fly up here and set me straight!

Hang in there Tonya!

Mama K

Well then! Maybe I should make a trip your way!

Sometimes we get funky, and not in a good way. I've sure been that way lately with our move and all the changes at work. I figure by this time next month, I'll be settled in our new place at least!

Hang in there Tonya!

Mama K

:D its just a short 5 hr drive from you to me. and yeah I so dont see Sue offering to visit MI anytime soon. the humidity gets to bad this time of the year :lol

:D its just a short 5 hr drive from you to me. and yeah I so dont see Sue offering to visit MI anytime soon. the humidity gets to bad this time of the year :lol

Wish you were closer! Wish everyone was!

Mama K

Good afternoon everyone!

So sorry you're in the hospital! Hope it's not too serious and hopefully DH will bring your crocheting soon!

Sue - what cute babies but I don't think I'd like the feeding schedule!! :eek And another awesome tote!

Mama K - things will soon be back to normal. Hang in there.

Long day today, longer tomorrow and Wednesday (those are the meeting nights). Hopefully (and mercifully) they will be quick meetings.

As promised (I know it's really late in getting posted) is a picture of the tote I made from Sue's latest pattern. It's red, white and blue (Kion's school colors) and it's a gift for his teacher for the end of year. Had trouble getting the pic done, GS kept jumping on the bed :lol

Hope you all have a wonderful night! Hugs to all.

post-27829-135897758865_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone. Thank you for your well wishes. I am getting an iron transfusion at the moment (better than the blood transfusion I was afraid I would have to get, though) and basically just hanging out until the doctors get the test results. Still no idea if I will get to go home tomorrow. I'm afraid not though because I am starting to feel like I am developing a fever and I don't think that is a good thing. :think

Krafty, I LOVE THAT BAG! Great job! :yay

No crocheting for me. dh did bring my school books, though, so I shall try to catch that up while I am here. :hug :hug :hug to all of you!

Good morning!

Christie- Healing prayers that they find out what is wrong and you are out of there lickety split!!

Sherry- Love the tote!!!

Melanie- Hugs! Sorry the weekend didn't go as planned.

Sue- Love the tote- and oh, my- feeding birds every 15 minutes!! You have patience and love in your heart for them!!

Kuddles-Before you know it, you'll be settled in to your new condo. One day at a time...

Ann- Thinking of you!

Jana- Thinking of you and also praying for Keri.

Out of time----BBL after another fun-filled day in Paradise!

Morning all!

Christie and Melanie and Jana, hugs for you!

Ann, honey! Thinking of you and hope you are doing okay!!!

Sherry, I love that bag! Looks so different with the blocks of color! Lovely!!

Joanne, try not to work too hard today!

Sue, hope you have a great day!

Better get moving!

Mama K

Helpful hint for the day...don't sneeze with a mouth full of cereal. Just saying. :rofl

As long as it's not cold that is. :D

and yeah I so dont see Sue offering to visit MI anytime soon. the humidity gets to bad this time of the year :lol

I'm one of the few people that like humidity. My sinuses dry out so much that it keeps me hydrated. :lol

Sue - what cute babies but I don't think I'd like the feeding schedule!! :eek And another awesome tote!

Long day today, longer tomorrow and Wednesday (those are the meeting nights). Hopefully (and mercifully) they will be quick meetings.

As promised (I know it's really late in getting posted) is a picture of the tote I made from Sue's latest pattern. It's red, white and blue (Kion's school colors) and it's a gift for his teacher for the end of year. Had trouble getting the pic done, GS kept jumping on the bed :lol

I only had them for 2 nights, but got a little attached. Named them Moe, Larry and Curly. :lol

I hope the meetings are quick.

LOVE THE BAG!!! :manyheart

hi everyone

well my weekend didn't go very well and I am not doing so well I will try to catch up on thread reading

hope you all are well

:hug

Sue- Love the tote- and oh, my- feeding birds every 15 minutes!! You have patience and love in your heart for them!!

Out of time----BBL after another fun-filled day in Paradise!

Well, they do sleep at night so it's only during the day and if you forget they will remind you! :lol

I hope it's a quick day in Paradise. Speaking of paradise, we're heading to the west coast of FL for a couple days on the Gulf. And going to visit MOTE Aquarium.

Sue, hope you have a great day!

Leaving about 10. I hope your day is quick and easy! :hug

Sue- The paradise you are going to sounds a lot better than the Paradise I go to!!! Enjoy and have fun!!!

Kuddles-Hope you had a good day

I came home and my macbook wouldn't power up- I think the hard drive finally died after 7 years. Luckily I back it up regularly to an external hard drive so I should be ok and not lose anything. I knew it was going since I had it checked out when the computer kept freezing up. Just didn't want it to happen yet!!! Will just go get another hard drive- and DH said he could put it in.

I am on his laptop now- so let me just say- thinking of you all

Carpswife- we chat more than we do totes- although we do make them- love to have you join us!

Ann--Hope you are ok- Hugs and good wishes coming your way

Melanie and Melani, Sherry and Christie- good thoughts coming your way too. Christie- hope they figure out what's ailing you!

Jana How's Keri?

Carpswife - never too late to join! :welcomeGlad you're here! We make totes but we do tend to talk a lot too!

Sue - great tip, I'll try to remember that one :rofl:rofl

Ann - hope you had a good day today!

Christie - hope you're doing ok and hopefully going home soon!

Mama K - hope your day was good.

Jana - remembering Keri, how's she doing?

Melanie - hope you're feeling better.

Finally got something figured out on the new software!! :clap:clap:clap Took me about 2 weeks and several calls but finally got the right info and got it fixed--now to finish up the rest of it. Meeting went well, only 40 minutes long (surely this must be the shortest meeting in history :lol). Another meeting tomorrow night and I"m hoping it will be a quick one too!

Hope you all have a great evening!

Good morning!

I've been babysitting these 3 northern parula babies. So tiny and cute! :)

[ATTACH]55406[/ATTACH][ATTACH]55407[/ATTACH]

And sewing a lot.

[ATTACH]55408[/ATTACH]

Awe baby birdies too cute and love your tote too!

Good afternoon everyone!

hope it's not too serious and your back to health soon:hug

oh I love the tote! great color scheme too

Hey everyone. Thank you for your well wishes. I am getting an iron transfusion at the moment (better than the blood transfusion I was afraid I would have to get, though) and basically just hanging out until the doctors get the test results. Still no idea if I will get to go home tomorrow. I'm afraid not though because I am starting to feel like I am developing a fever and I don't think that is a good thing. :think

No crocheting for me. dh did bring my school books, though, so I shall try to catch that up while I am here. :hug :hug :hug to all of you!

get well soon:hug:hug to bad dh didn't bring some crochet

Good morning!

Melanie- Hugs! Sorry the weekend didn't go as planned.

thank you

Morning all!

Christie and Melanie and Jana, hugs for you!

Mama K

thank you Mama K hope you are not too tuckered out from all the moving and get settled in nicely real soon

Helpful hint for the day...don't sneeze with a mouth full of cereal. Just saying. :rofl

I only had them for 2 nights, but got a little attached. Named them Moe, Larry and Curly. :lol

Well, they do sleep at night so it's only during the day and if you forget they will remind you! :lol

I hope it's a quick day in Paradise. Speaking of paradise, we're heading to the west coast of FL for a couple days on the Gulf. And going to visit MOTE Aquarium.

Leaving about 10. I hope your day is quick and easy! :hug

:lol:lol:lol Great helpful hint of the day

cute names and i bet they wouldn't miss out on reminding you to feed them :lol

I've been looking for a crochet along to join and I love totes. :):chook

it's never too late to join in:hook

I came home and my macbook wouldn't power up- I think the hard drive finally died after 7 years. Luckily I back it up regularly to an external hard drive so I should be ok and not lose anything. I knew it was going since I had it checked out when the computer kept freezing up. Just didn't want it to happen yet!!! Will just go get another hard drive- and DH said he could put it in.

I am on his laptop now- so let me just say- thinking of you all

Melanie and Melani, Sherry and Christie- good thoughts coming your way too. Christie- hope they figure out what's ailing you!

thank you for sending good thoughts

well the weekend through off my grove and I'm trying to get it back I did get a couple cloths done but still haven't taken pictures yet

hugs and good thoughts to all

H:crochetingappy Stitching

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!

DH is going to stop and get a new hard drive for my laptop today- and I'm hoping when I get home this evening after work and then hair cut that it's 'good to go'. He also ordered a new battery and that should be here Fri or Sat. Luckily, right now, he's sleeping, so I am on his laptop!

Looking for this rainy day to go by quickly, get my hair done and then settle in tonight for game 2 of the hockey playoffs- Go Devils!!!

Have a wonderful day one and all!

Good morning my fine ladies!

Well, Sue goes tomorrow for her little trip.......hope you have a great time!

Ann, where are you honey?? Mama is worried!

Sherry, yeah for figuring it out!

Melanie, hope you get your groove back today!

Hugs all around for everyone else!

Oh and I get a staycation this Thurs/Fri/Monday....boss is taking vaca days! Woot Woot Wootington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from Mama K

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!

DH is going to stop and get a new hard drive for my laptop today- and I'm hoping when I get home this evening after work and then hair cut that it's 'good to go'. He also ordered a new battery and that should be here Fri or Sat. Luckily, right now, he's sleeping, so I am on his laptop!

Looking for this rainy day to go by quickly, get my hair done and then settle in tonight for game 2 of the hockey playoffs- Go Devils!!!

Have a wonderful day one and all!

:yay Hope your laptop comes back good as new!!!

Good morning my fine ladies!

Well, Sue goes tomorrow for her little trip.......hope you have a great time!

Ann, where are you honey?? Mama is worried!

Sherry, yeah for figuring it out!

Melanie, hope you get your groove back today!

Hugs all around for everyone else!

Oh and I get a staycation this Thurs/Fri/Monday....boss is taking vaca days! Woot Woot Wootington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from Mama K

:yayYay for staycations! Enjoy it!

I am still in the hospital, totally ready to go home... Maybe I will get out of here this morning. One of my doctors has already released me. Now it's just up to the rest of my team to decide they don't want to come see me anymore. :lol

Anyway, I am going through serious crochet withdrawal now so I think when I get home I am going to make something for my favorite nurse up here and bring it back to her. Any suggestions on something that will really show my appreciation without taking forever to complete?

:hug :hug :hug

I am still in the hospital, totally ready to go home... Maybe I will get out of here this morning. One of my doctors has already released me. Now it's just up to the rest of my team to decide they don't want to come see me anymore. :lol

Anyway, I am going through serious crochet withdrawal now so I think when I get home I am going to make something for my favorite nurse up here and bring it back to her. Any suggestions on something that will really show my appreciation without taking forever to complete?

:hug :hug :hug

Oh my, sure hope you get to go home today!

My suggestion: make one of Sue's stash busters! VERY quick and useful! Just saying.....some bright colors?

Hope we hear good news from you later....meaning you are home and hooking!

Mama K

Uh Mama...we're already gone and here. :D

Great to wake up to the Gulf waves crashing and dolphins swimming by.

Waiting on room service then getting ready for the aquarium.

Uh Mama...we're already gone and here. :D

Great to wake up to the Gulf waves crashing and dolphins swimming by.

Waiting on room service then getting ready for the aquarium.

:yay:cheer:yaySounds like paradise! :hug

Archived