crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

We had such a relaxing FUN day!!!!!

And now I still have 2 more days off!!! WOOT!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have a great evening!! Hugs to all!

You too!

Mama K

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last 3 days have been brutal...BRUTAL i tell ya :tired i feel like a walking zombie. 60 more hours of work in the next week. oh and kendra is coming home next weekend so Kuddles I am giving her the blanket then. :)

the last 3 days have been brutal...BRUTAL i tell ya :tired i feel like a walking zombie. 60 more hours of work in the next week. oh and kendra is coming home next weekend so Kuddles I am giving her the blanket then. :)

Woo hoo !! Well on the blanket at least! Can't wait to hear what she says!

Boo about all those hours girl! Dang!

:hug:hug

Mama K

Good morning!

tonya- I feel for you!!! That is BRUTAL!!! Thank goodness, at least you have Kendra coming home next weekend to look forward to!

It's another beautiful day outside here!! Going to a baby shower for my DD's sis-in-law today. Please continue to keep her in your prayers- she is having twins and has been on complete bed rest for the last 5 wks. Her doc gave her permission to attend the shower provided she stays laying on a chaise lounge the whole time.

Good thoughts and wishes for ALL!

And a big good morning and have a great day to all!

Baby K is very excited to get a visit from an uncle she rarely sees. He is coming for breakfast......so gotta go get the house ready!

Mama K

Baby K is very excited to get a visit from an uncle she rarely sees. He is coming for breakfast......so gotta go get the house ready!

Mama K

Just saw your message- enjoy breakfast!!! Now get moving!:lol:lol:lol

Good Morning! My littlest GS decided to wake up at 2:30 and stay up until 5 :( Of course, he went back to sleep but I'm wide awake. At 4, he was asking if it was time to go to karate! I hope to have a nap today!!

Joanne - sounds like you're having a great time!

Tonya - I know you're looking forward to the visit from Kendra, hopefully that will help you get through this week.

Mama K - enjoy your day with Baby K.

Ann - hope you have a better day today!

We will be going to karate this morning and hopefully napping this afternoon!

Have a great day all! Hugs to all!

Good Morning! My littlest GS decided to wake up at 2:30 and stay up until 5 :( Of course, he went back to sleep but I'm wide awake. At 4, he was asking if it was time to go to karate! I hope to have a nap today!!

Mama K - enjoy your day with Baby K.

Here's hoping you get a nap!!!!!!!!!!

Mama K

Hi All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick flyby to let you all know that I've been thinking of you! I ended up in the ER last Friday. Did I tell you that already? :think My mind is gone too! :lol The pain is letting up some, now it's just the fatigue and the migraines I need to get rid of. I'll be back soon! Miss ya! :hug

Feel better soon! :hug

Had an awesome day today!!! The weather was PERFECT!!!! We got to Philly, parked the car and that walked around for a bit and stopped and had lunch at a cafe. Then we went to the Museum- and it was amazing! Craft exhibition and let me tell you, some amazing things. They also had a craft lab with yarn, hooks, fabric, button maker, pompom maker, embroidery hoops, embroidery thread and canvas. It was really cool and DD and I decided to do a little crafting. I made a granny square and got to try LionBrand Cashmere yarn- so soft!! DD made us two fabric buttons and then she did a small embroidery piece freehand based off a picture she had painted. We had such a relaxing FUN day!!!!!

Sounds wonderful! I am so glad you had such a perfect day and hope the next two are just as good!!! :hug

Everyone have a great evening!! Hugs to all!

:hug

I hope you get some rest soon!!! Just play on the zombie thing and threaten to eat the brains of those who get on your nerves. Maybe that will get you some time off!!! :lol:hug

Good morning!

It's another beautiful day outside here!! Going to a baby shower for my DD's sis-in-law today. Please continue to keep her in your prayers- she is having twins and has been on complete bed rest for the last 5 wks. Her doc gave her permission to attend the shower provided she stays laying on a chaise lounge the whole time.

Good morning! Prayers for DD's SIL and the babies. Hope things go smoothly from here on out and she has a safe, healthy delivery! Have a good time today!!! :hug

Mama K

Same to you and Baby K!!! :D

Oh, I feel for you. I keep my one year old granddaughter and my nine-month-old grandson at night while my daughter works and my grandson woke up about three this morning determined it was time to play. Woke up his sister. Finally got them back to sleep and at six he woke me up kicking me and jabbering. :tired

:hug to you and hope you get some rest today!!!

-----------------------------------

Three day weekend this weekend and just seven more days in this school year and then off work for almost three months! Life is good!!! :lol

Really looking forward to some hooking time between my own course load over the summer.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning!!! :ghug

Three day weekend this weekend and just seven more days in this school year and then off work for almost three months! Life is good!!! :lol

Really looking forward to some hooking time between my own course load over the summer.

Oooooo three months! So jealous! Hook away my friend, hook away!

Mama K

I, too am soooooo jealous if 3 months off, Christie!! How are you feeling?

Had a wonderful time at the shower- the weather is perfect----an absolutely gorgeous day to sit outside!

Hi All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick flyby to let you all know that I've been thinking of you! I ended up in the ER last Friday. Did I tell you that already? :think My mind is gone too! :lol The pain is letting up some, now it's just the fatigue and the migraines I need to get rid of. I'll be back soon! Miss ya! :hug

oh I hope you are rid of them soon:hug:hug:hug

Ann- Feel better soon!!! Miss you!!!

Had an awesome day today!!! The weather was PERFECT!!!! We got to Philly, parked the car and that walked around for a bit and stopped and had lunch at a cafe. Then we went to the Museum- and it was amazing! Craft exhibition and let me tell you, some amazing things. They also had a craft lab with yarn, hooks, fabric, button maker, pompom maker, embroidery hoops, embroidery thread and canvas. It was really cool and DD and I decided to do a little crafting. I made a granny square and got to try LionBrand Cashmere yarn- so soft!! DD made us two fabric buttons and then she did a small embroidery piece freehand based off a picture she had painted. We had such a relaxing FUN day!!!!!

oh sounds like you had a great time!

:hug:hug:hug I bet she is going to love the blanket:hook

Good morning!

best wishes for ddsil and have fun at her shower

Mama K

sweet how exciting! have a great visit!

:hugI understand mid-night wake ups sometimes thats when the cutest things happen:lol

Hope you can get a nap in

have fun at karate

[/font]

hello' date=' hope you all are having a good day I have been mostly bed ridden for a few days and sleeping most of it

hugs and well wishes for you all:hug:hug:hug

[/color']

Just catching up a little. A fairly busy day today, but it did include some crochet time. I've been in the kitchen forever with a new Mexican recipe that better taste fantastic as long as it's taken to fix.

I hope everyone under the weather will get to feeling better real soon!

Off to crochet a little while supper is in the oven.

Hi all! I think I sprained my finger (middle one on left hand...I'm a lefty too). Works been slow, hoping its not the calm before the storm. The first tropical storm of the season is out off the coast of SC. It's not JUNE yet!! UGH!

Ann, take care of yourself! :hug

:hug to everyone!

:turtle:vheart

Sue - hope your finger/hand get better soon. Hope the storm goes away!! We had a good one last night here, lots of thunder!

Melanie - hope you get to feeling better soon.

Mama K - have a good day.

Ann - hope things are better for you this weekend.

Christie - enjoy your 3 months off!!

Everyone have a great day today! Hugs to all!

Hi Everyone! Boy, have I missed a LOT! I feel like I can't catch up! You guys are talkative! :lol Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Sue, ouchy! Take care of that finger! :hug

Christie, did I read that you have 3 months off? :cheer

Joanne, praying for the babies! My friends twins are 6 wks old today! They are doing wonderful!

Mama K, how's the moving going?

Sherry, Mona, Melani, et all sending big hugs your way!:hug:hug:hug

Hello everyone! :hug

It's been busy the last couple of days here... I was dog-sitting my brother's dog, and then we went to a graduation open house and a bon fire at my sister's.

Sending out healing prayers to all that are sick, injured, infirm or trying to bring two new lives into the world... :hug

Sending out prayers to all of you, and hugs as well!! :hug

The weather has been amazing this week!! I'm half afraid to check on next week... :lol

Hello all hope you are all having a good week-end.

Are you all going to see the moon or sun equlipse today?

I got my glass's so I could look. We are going to have the best view for it.

I will just step out of my house and look.

Sue I hope your finger gets better soon, I had a sore finger for a year, every time I moved it seems I bumped on something, it would almost send me through the roof it was so sore.

Have a nice day :hug

Quick stop in!

Glad to hear from Ann and Melanie and Evelyn

Hope that finger heals quick Sue!!

I went to a Vera Bradley "party" at a shop in a nearby town- got myself a new bag and wallet!!!

Now I'm off to meet middle DD at a park- it's beautiful out here and no storms in sight

I didn't know about the eclipse. Will have to check that out!

Oooooo three months! So jealous! Hook away my friend, hook away!

Mama K

:hook:hook:hook:hook:hook

I, too am soooooo jealous if 3 months off, Christie!! How are you feeling?!

I'm feeling pretty good. Sleepy all the time, but I am improving every day. :hug

Hi all! I think I sprained my finger (middle one on left hand...I'm a lefty too). Works been slow, hoping its not the calm before the storm. The first tropical storm of the season is out off the coast of SC. It's not JUNE yet!! UGH!

Ann, take care of yourself! :hug

:hug to everyone!

:turtle:vheart

:hug to you! Take care of that finger and stay safe. Hope the storm stays away!

Christie - enjoy your 3 months off!!

Thank you! :hug

Christie, did I read that you have 3 months off? :cheer

One of the big perks of working for the schools! :lol

Sending out prayers to all of you, and hugs as well!! :hug

Same to you! :hug

I went to a Vera Bradley "party" at a shop in a nearby town- got myself a new bag and wallet!!!

Now I'm off to meet middle DD at a park- it's beautiful out here and no storms in sight

Sounds like a wonderful day! Enjoy!! :hug

Ann - glad to see you back!!

Joanne - Enjoy your new purse and wallet! What a great day for you.

Christie - glad you're feeling better.

Evelyn - did you get to see the eclipse? Not sure if we could have seen it here but it was raining all day here.

Sue - hope the storm turns out to sea and misses you all. Hope your finger gets better soon.

Had the DD and the grandsons over for games and dinner tonight. Had a lot of fun trying to play the Wii. It's sad that a 7 year old can beat the rest of us. :( Spent last night trying to sync the computer, iphone and ipod shuffle for my DD. Finally got it work about 10:30 last night. Now to remember what I did when she buys more music :lol

Another busy week is coming. Since my boss is leaving, he's busy packing and not in much. He will be gone the last week of the month for annual conference, and when he gets back, he'll only be there a few days before the new preacher comes in. Still haven't met him, hopefully he will come in sometime before he takes over so we can talk about things.

Hope you all have a great week!

Had the DD and the grandsons over for games and dinner tonight. Had a lot of fun trying to play the Wii. It's sad that a 7 year old can beat the rest of us.

I have the exact same situation here at my house!! :rofl Wanna put your 7 year old up against my 7 year old? That might be the only real competition either one of them gets!!! :rofl

Archived