crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Sue- Oops- thought you were giving that tote away!! Don't blame you for keeping it- it is so YOU!!!!

Kuddles- I love Panera too and am excited that they are opening up another one closer to home soon!!! Hope you had a great day!

hmm must goolgle panera to see what the rave is all about I don't think we have one here

tonya- can't wait to see the finished ghan- I bet it'll be beautiful!!!

ditto

MsStitchWitch- Hope you got all you had to get done w/out a fibro attack!

well i got most of my errands done just have to go to the veggie store it's amazing how far $20 goes there i'm usually loaded with 4-5 bags lol I love my veggie store(lol they have fruit too)

Had another long, stressful day- didn't get home till 7:30- going to call it an early night cause tomorrow is going to be no better--should be a much better day on Friday and then it's the weekend!!

I agree it has been a very long day had to make 2 trips out and home again the second trip wasn't so bad just went to the library and Michael's :hookgot a pretty neat book on crochet and a novel and then some yarn to make my nephew a blanket and bear for his 1st birthday coming up in June :crocheting

How's that saying go? A friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying "Well, that was fun!" :rofl

yuppers that is the best kind of friend :rofl

:turtle:vheart

ok time to make a tea take something for the pain i caused myself today overdoing it. search for just the right pattern for my nephew not that i don't have a few billion already to choose from :rofl and just relax or try too

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How's that saying go? A friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying "Well, that was fun!" :rofl

I hadn't heard that one, but I love it. Thanks for a laugh at the end of a long day!

Good morning!

I hit the sack early last night and am now up at the crack of dawn- but feel so much better.

Kuddles- What is the BD school? The first thing that came to my mind was BirthDay school, and somehow I don't think that is what it is!:lol

Tonight the Devils game isn't on till 8:30!!:eek Don't the hockey gods know I have to go to work tomorrow?:lol

Wishing you all a good day!

I hadn't heard that one, but I love it. Thanks for a laugh at the end of a long day!

The other one I like is "A friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move a body." :rofl

Good morning!

Sue, you are full of them (er or something...running now)!

Joanne, BD = behavior disorder. Nuff said. My boss has called for a mtg with the big wigs to discuss our moving to an unsuitable location. We'll see how far he gets (I'm thinking not far!).

My boss will be in for a bit then out the rest of the day. Tomorrow we both drive an hour to a training for the day. But next week he is out ALL week! Woot!

I need to get Baby K ready....oh and I guess myself too!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

godd morning Ladies......I have what feels like at least 10 different projects goiong, lol okay not quite that many but I feel the need to stitch a tote. I know I shiould fight this urge, because it will just lead to more totes but since I am already planning colors there's no going back now.:D I have a dishcloth, a shawl (both knit) a round ripple (donation for a family reunion raffle), and a baby blanket that is almost finished all at various stages. I have in mind the second round ripple family reunion (different reunion), planning on doing a blue star afghan for the fair this year, need to get that one started, no particular purpose for the tote, just feel like stithing one lol. oh well enough rambliong, back to the dishcloth.:)

good morning!

it is another rainy day here nice to listen to but sucky to go shopping in. i might run into my DD today at the veggie store so we'll have a bit of a visit :) I have a dishcloth, tote and baby blanket going, a scarf hibernating and a sock I may never finish lol

The baby blanket is Shells & Stripes Baby blanket

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shells--stripes-baby-blanket

The Tote is Sweet Pea Tote

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/MsStitchWitch73/sweet-pea-tote-bag

The Dishcloth

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/waffle-weave-dishcloth

Hope you all are well

Happy Stitching:crocheting

Sounds like you have a lot of projects going at once! that sweet pea tote is so cute, but I crochet so loose when I made it, I could have worn it for a sweater!

Mama K

lol ya just a few... oh my did you frog it and try again?

i am in crochet heaven the crochet book i got from the library is awesome for figuring out how to make your own crochet fabric which i would probably only venture into blankets, washcloth or a tote I may have to renew the book forever lol

Happy stitching:crocheting

Finished the dishcloth. Worked a few rounds on the rr, currently working on the sbt, just starting thr v stitch part. I at least a little on the projects before starting the tote.....now the detour is moving along nicely, I might get back to the shawl this evening.

Hi all,

Val- Glad to know I'm not the only one working on too many projects at once and not finishing anything (except a washcloth I made just so I COULD have a finished something):lol

Kuddles- Thanks for the clarification on the BD School-- I just knew it didn't stand for BirthDay!:lol Lucky you- a boss-less week coming up!! WOOT!!!

tonya- Hope you have a good- drama free night at work

Ann- Thinking about you!! And I'll be in your great state on Cinco de Mayo!!!

Sue- Love your little sayings. They put a :) on my face!!!

Today's meeting was a little tense- but ended well- with many more meetings on the very near horizon. Thank goodness I have 4 days off visiting my DD to look forward to after next week!

Finished the dishcloth. Worked a few rounds on the rr, currently working on the sbt, just starting thr v stitch part. I at least a little on the projects before starting the tote.....now the detour is moving along nicely, I might get back to the shawl this evening.

good job on the detour ;)

well besides peppering our turtle expert with a billion and 1 questions i didnt do much besides sleep and visit a pet store. off to work in a few hopefully it is a good night.

I did a whole lot of nothing really lol, change my outfit for the day 3 times, got my shopping bags together, packed the sock monkey in another bag to give to my DD, had breakfast and lunch, rolled some yarn in balls for my togo bag in case i was sitting somewhere long enough to whip off a few stitches. All this was done in anticipation for meeting up with my DD after her appointment but she was running really late so i missed the veggie store and she is swinging by for a lil visit but mostly she wants her monkey(she said so herself lmbo).

Hi all,

Val- Glad to know I'm not the only one working on too many projects at once and not finishing anything (except a washcloth I made just so I COULD have a finished something):lol

oh me too :lol

Hi! Have a good nite all!

Mama K

so as above it felt like a whole lotta nothing i did today but now that i typed it out seems like i accomplished a few things today:D oh and made sure all my current project patterns were on my phone so I could work on anyone i wanted while i was out:crocheting:hook

hope you are all well

happy stitching:crocheting

Ducky: I finally checked FB and someone posted that she was really sick for awhile in the beginning of the year. Now they've posted that she's completely blind.

well besides peppering our turtle expert with a billion and 1 questions i didnt do much besides sleep and visit a pet store. off to work in a few hopefully it is a good night.

I think it was a billion and 2 questions actually. :lol It's never a problem. I'd rather have you ask a billion questions than not know. :)

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I've been scarce the past couple of days. Not feeling well and just keeping to myself. I've been puttering away at my afghan and dishcloth (still! LOL!) They'll get finished one of these days! :lol

Sue, thanks for the update on Ducky!

Hugs to all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, Joanne! Did I read that you'll be in MA next week?!!! :cheer WOOT!

Hello! Back from the training. Got to pick up Baby K early and got groceries so now we can nest for the evening!

Thanks Sue and sorry to hear about ducky!

Ann, so happy to hear from you! I understand when something is off, you like to keep to yourself. I sure do! But we always want to know if you are okay!

Joanne! Shout out to ya!

To everyone, have a great nite!

Mama K

Thanks for the update on Ducky--I'll keep her in my prayers!

Kuddles- Enjoy your evening

Ann- Yup!! I'll be in MA a week from tomorrow!!! Very excited to be visiting my oldest DD!!! She wants to take me out to dinner for an early Mother's Day present- so we'll probably go to the North End in Boston- (great old Italian section with scrumptious food and of course pastries). How far is Barre from Somerville?

Survived the day in Paradise and then enjoyed a nice dinner with a couple of friends at Olive Garden.

Good morning!

Hope you all have a good day. It's in the 30's here now! What???? It's almost May!!!! Going to be in the 50's for the high. Crazy!

I'm heading to a tunisian crochet class this morning and then babysitting later.

Best get another cup of coffee and get my Sat morning cleaning started before heading out for some fun!

Good morning!

This morning, Baby K and I will be over cleaning the new place (even though she cleaned, you always want to clean again, right?). Can't start moving in stuff till starting May 1 but can get it ready now.

Joanne, the temps here today will only reach in the low 40s and rain! What the what?? Where did spring go???

Sue, don't work too hard today!

Ann, hope you will feel better today!

Mary, have fun!

Everyone else, have a great day!

Mama K

Archived