crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Nice dishcloth! Hope you are getting rested and feeling better today. :hug

Thank you, I did get lots of rest today:hug

Mmm, that's what I like, nice and simple! I'm going to have to try to make some for DH.

super simple and delicious is my favorite

MsStitchWitch,

SBT, I take for granted everyone here knows,lol Stashbuster tote..it's is Turtlelvr's wonderful pattern available here

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stash-buster-tote

I also make crochet dishcloths, but the "idiot's or grandma's favorite" is not only my go to pattern to stitch, but also my personal choice to use in the kitchen.

hehehe no problem thanks for explaining what it stands for and the link to the pattern. I agree the granny's favorite is mine too but my fingers really don't cooperate with me. it will be a very sad day when i have to give up crochet as it is hand made home made bread had to stop years ago :(

MsStitchWitch - becare of the SBT - they are as addictive as RR (round ripples)!!

lol thanks for the heads up

Hi all,

Had a good day- I decided it was time to organize all the patterns I've printed out so spent the morning doing that- they are all organized now in sheet protectors in binders! I don't know why I didn't do this ages ago!:eek This afternoon, went to DD's to watch the Devils game (they lost to the Flyers in OT):( but we had a good time anyway!

oh I remember trying to do that but I couldn't keep up with all the billions of patterns lol and then I got hi tech got a laptop and then even more hi tech a superphone lol(aka hand held computer) so now what ever my current projects are i keep them on my phone and the ones i need to buy yarn for:hook oh how i love technology when it works lol and i saving trees too so win win all around

Nice dishcloth, MsStitchWitch!!

Thank you very much:hook

I got lots of rest today so I hope not to wake up throughout the night due to pain. I finished the shell stips for the shells and stripes baby blanket and if i didn't sleep most of the day I could have been stitching the strips together or even on the boarder.

tomorrow i have an interview with the RCMP officer handling my daughters case and dd has hers on Wednesday so i may not be up to much as I will be emotionally drained.

happy Stitching:crocheting

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Welcome to Monday---and to SUE- Welcome to a day off!!!

MsStitchWitch- I'm trying to not print out patterns like I used to- but these were all printed out ones that needed organization! Hope all goes ok this week.

Kuddles- Enjoy your boss-less week !!!

Melani- That hummus sounds yummy- my DH doesn't like it but I do and will have to have a go at making my own.

Ann- Hope your tummy starts cooperating!

Everyone- Make it a good day!

OMG OMG OMG :faint I just got the bestest tote ever in the mail. I'm a BAGLADY.

LOL - That's AWESOME!! :D I didn't even realize it was time for a bag lady tote already! Didn't April just begin??? Congratulations!!! :hug

OMG! I'm so stupid. I couldn't figure out who lived in MI and was a nurse. :rofl

Congrats Grandma!!!!

:turtle:vheart

Congratulations!!! It's the best feeling ever to get one of Mary Jo's bags! I didn't get to see all the clues, so I didn't even have a chance to figure this one out!!! Enjoy it!!

:cheer:clap:clap I'm bbbbaaaccckkk!!! Finally got my krafty19 back!! Thanks to Donna for getting me set up with a new password. :manyheart

Joanne - hope you're Monday went well.

Sue - hope its going well for you today as well. How's Bruce doing with his job?

Well, I'm ready for all the bad storms to go away!! I was up late Saturday night (had a hail storm here, and tornadoes to the north of us), last night more storms but stayed north (but I never take it for granted that they will stay north), and tonight they are north and the ones southwest have decided to move east, so we'll be getting them sometime tonight :(. So I guess I"ll be up late again tonight watching the tv so I'll know if I need to take cover. Need to get some crocheting done, haven't done much this last week, maybe I'll get some done tonight.

I actually got to talk with my new boss briefly today. Hope to get to meet him soon and get to see how things will be.

Well, back to the tv to see how the storms are moving.

Have a great evening all.

OMG! I'm so stupid. I couldn't figure out who lived in MI and was a nurse. :rofl

Congrats Grandma!!!!

:turtle:vheart[/quote

You said it not me lol and yet you bug me to come be your personal nurse.

And on the bright side of things I ordered new yarn to go in it while at work tonight. I need more yarn like I need a hole in my head.

Good morning!!!

Sherry- Glad that you are back to being your old self - that is Krafty19!!!:) Hope that the storms stayed away from you and you were able to get a good night's rest!

tonya- Congrats on being the newest Bag lady!!! And of course you HAD to get some new :yarn to put in the new tote!!!!:)

Hope you all have a good day! 4 days to go....(but whose counting?:lol)

Howdy!

It's gonna warm up to the upper 70s here in Chi.Land! After the brisk weather for the last week, will feel pretty 'odd'! Rain is possible....

I continue my bossless week....but plenty to do dang it!

I hope you all have a great day!

Mama K

:cheer:clap:clap I'm bbbbaaaccckkk!!! Finally got my krafty19 back!! Thanks to Donna for getting me set up with a new password. :manyheart

Well, I'm ready for all the bad storms to go away!! I was up late Saturday night (had a hail storm here, and tornadoes to the north of us), last night more storms but stayed north (but I never take it for granted that they will stay north), and tonight they are north and the ones southwest have decided to move east, so we'll be getting them sometime tonight :(. So I guess I"ll be up late again tonight watching the tv so I'll know if I need to take cover. Need to get some crocheting done, haven't done much this last week, maybe I'll get some done tonight.

Woot to getting 'yourself' back! How did you fare in the storms??

Mama K

Sherry, Bruce still loves his job and after this past Sunday that's a good thing. Had to deal with grumpy and/or drunk idiots. I hope you are safe after even more storms! :hug

:hug to all!

I may be smart, but never claimed to be bright. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Super Congrats on being a bag lady! mary Jos's bags are spectacular!:cheer

:cheer:cheer:cheer

I actually got to talk with my new boss briefly today. Hope to get to meet him soon and get to see how things will be.

Well, back to the tv to see how the storms are moving.

Have a great evening all.

eek I hope the storms that come your way are not the duck and cover kind. best of luck with the new boss.

Congrats Grandma!!!!

:turtle:vheart[/quote

And on the bright side of things I ordered new yarn to go in it while at work tonight. I need more yarn like I need a hole in my head.

but the more yarn the merrier :hook

Good Morning all,

as suspected yesterday was a long day so didn't get to much done, just one strip of the baby blanket. I hope today will be a bit more productive crochet wise but i get distracted so easily :lol

Hope all is well with you all

Happy Stitching:crocheting

Hi all! Just a quick check in to let you all know that I'm ok. Not much change, but hanging in there!

Tonya, congrats on being a baglady! :cheer

Sherry, stay safe from the storms! :hug

Hugs to all, you are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug

I almost forgot to let you all know how my hummus turned out! :lol It's good, my son even likes it - especially mixed with salsa! My brother and I smashed up the chickpeas (which were not the canned variety and seemed somewhat dry - I don't know if I let them drain for too long after I cooked them or what exactly :think) and I added some olive oil, some roasted garlic flavored olive oil, some garlic powder, some vidalia onion dressing and some ranch dressing. It's a little dryer than I'm used to, but that's okay - it still stays on the chips!! :rofl

I finished mowing the lawn today and planted some irises that my Dad sent home with me, getting ready to grab a quick shower. Have a great evening all!!

:hug

Hi all,

Melani- The hummus sounds great! I think when I go to visit my DD this weekend, we'll make some- she likes hummus too!

Ann- Thanks for checking in!!! Hugs to you!!

Kuddles- Don't you hate when the boss is away and you still have tons of work to do?

MsStitchWitch- Hey, you got a strip done- that is one strip closer to being finished!!!

Sue- Glad to hear Bruce still likes his job after dealing with drunks and idiots! I have no patience for either!!

Sherry- Hope you were able to get a good night's rest. I woke up to thunder and lightening and torrential rain. This afternoon the skies are blue and sun shining and was 75 on my way home from work at 5:30!

Have a good night everyone!

Hi all! It was a very long night. We had storms to the north (close to the Kansas border)that had five tornadoes in it and they had interuppted the tv shows (which they always do) to show you live pictures of the storm/tornadoes. Just as I think it's gonna be ok, they show a storm to the west of us and it's moving east and coming our way. Now the storm to the north has decided to move south and the two storms collide-meet-whatever you want to call it in Oklahoma City. Hail just 1/2 mile from us, 80 mph winds, but thankfullly no tornadoes. Of course, this happened at midnight. Kept the tv on just in case something decided to come in. Got to sleep about 2:30 and had to get up at 6. But the good thing is - no storms tonight (or at least that's what they say). Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Sue - glad Bruce still likes his job in spite of the idiots and drunks.

Mama K - sorry you have to work on your bossless week. What a bummer.

Still working on the new software--found some problems with the timeclock today but I think we have them fixed. Now I get to work on billing the tuition - what fun!

Well, have a great evening all!

I almost forgot to let you all know how my hummus turned out! :lol It's good, my son even likes it - especially mixed with salsa! My brother and I smashed up the chickpeas (which were not the canned variety and seemed somewhat dry - I don't know if I let them drain for too long after I cooked them or what exactly :think) and I added some olive oil, some roasted garlic flavored olive oil, some garlic powder, some vidalia onion dressing and some ranch dressing. It's a little dryer than I'm used to, but that's okay - it still stays on the chips!! :rofl

I finished mowing the lawn today and planted some irises that my Dad sent home with me, getting ready to grab a quick shower. Have a great evening all!!

:hug

the hummus sounds great! Don't ya know, we were at the grocery store today and I totally forgot about getting the ingredients to make any,lol! Maybe next week.

Great to see the check ins!

Melani, congrats on that hummus!

Ann, hang in there hon!

Everyone else, have a great nite!

Mama K

Hi ya Mama! :hug

Hi all,

Ann- Thanks for checking in!!! Hugs to you!!

Have a good night everyone!

Hi there! You'll be heading up this way soon, won't you?

Hi all! It was a very long night. We had storms to the north (close to the Kansas border)that had five tornadoes in it and they had interuppted the tv shows (which they always do) to show you live pictures of the storm/tornadoes. Just as I think it's gonna be ok, they show a storm to the west of us and it's moving east and coming our way. Now the storm to the north has decided to move south and the two storms collide-meet-whatever you want to call it in Oklahoma City. Hail just 1/2 mile from us, 80 mph winds, but thankfullly no tornadoes. Of course, this happened at midnight. Kept the tv on just in case something decided to come in. Got to sleep about 2:30 and had to get up at 6. But the good thing is - no storms tonight (or at least that's what they say). Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Sue - glad Bruce still likes his job in spite of the idiots and drunks.

Mama K - sorry you have to work on your bossless week. What a bummer.

Still working on the new software--found some problems with the timeclock today but I think we have them fixed. Now I get to work on billing the tuition - what fun!

Well, have a great evening all!

Hope you've had a storm free night. Good luck with the new software. :hug

Good morning!

Ann- 3 more days and I'll be in Beantown!!!! But whose counting?:lol:lol

I finished the baby blanket last night for my DD's sister-in-laws twin girl!!:) I'll try and remember to take a pic tonight when I get home while its still light out. then I worked on my shawl while I watched the Devils win:clap

Happy Hump Day (at least to those of us who have Hump Day on Wednesday):lol

Sherry- Hopefully last night was quiet without storms so you could catch up on some sleep.

Hope you all have a good day:hug

Morning all!

Sherry, whew! Sounds like you dodged one! Thank goodness!!!

Ann, thinking of you hon....sending good well thoughts your way!

Joanne, how exciting to look forward to your weekend!!!

Sue - what cha doing today?

Everyone have a lovely day! We are expected severe storms so in case our electricity goes out at work, I'm bringing my project bag!

Mama K

Archived