crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Happy Hump Day (at least to those of us who have Hump Day on Wednesday):lol

:lol It's still Hump Day for me, just not for the same reasons. :lol

Sue - what cha doing today?

Class this morning (LAST DAY!!), then lunch with Bruce before he goes to work, then WalMart and home to sew!! :cheer

:hug to all!

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class this morning (LAST DAY!!), then lunch with Bruce before he goes to work, then WalMart and home to sew!! :cheer

Of course we will insist on pictures! Enjoy your day (after class that is!)!

Mama K

Hi all! It was a very long night. We had storms to the north (close to the Kansas border)that had five tornadoes in it and they had interuppted the tv shows (which they always do) to show you live pictures of the storm/tornadoes. Just as I think it's gonna be ok, they show a storm to the west of us and it's moving east and coming our way. Now the storm to the north has decided to move south and the two storms collide-meet-whatever you want to call it in Oklahoma City. Hail just 1/2 mile from us, 80 mph winds, but thankfullly no tornadoes. Of course, this happened at midnight. Kept the tv on just in case something decided to come in. Got to sleep about 2:30 and had to get up at 6. But the good thing is - no storms tonight (or at least that's what they say). Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Wow So glad you were safe

Sue - glad Bruce still likes his job in spite of the idiots and drunks.

it is a great thing to have a job you like

Mama K - sorry you have to work on your bossless week. What a bummer.

total bummer to have alot of work while the boss is away

Well, have a great evening all!

Good morning!

Ann- 3 more days and I'll be in Beantown!!!! But whose counting?:lol:lol

lol bean counting

I finished the baby blanket last night for my DD's sister-in-laws twin girl!!:) I'll try and remember to take a pic tonight when I get home while its still light out. then I worked on my shawl while I watched the Devils win:clap

I'm eagerly waiting to see pics :hook

:lol:lol:lol

Good Morning everyone!

well I had a last minute visit to the doc yesterday to get my hands, most concerned with my fingers, checked out. they have been hurting alot and the pain and cramps wake me up it's so bad. they don't always do what i want them to do :( So I had to fast for a full blood work up, not sure why she didn't refer me to a rhuematologist yesterday but i see her on Friday for the test results. I hope whatever it is gets better once we know what and why.

Needless to say its affecting just about everything I do. Even Crochet but I won't give that up until they completely stop working:lol

Happy Stitching:crocheting

Hi ya everyone! Long day, not much done. I had hoped to get a pic of my afghan, but it's so dark and gloomy today that I figured I'd wait another day and see if the sun comes out! My photography skills can use all the help they can get! :lol Stay safe from the storm, all of you that are facing them! :hug

Good morning!

Ann- 3 more days and I'll be in Beantown!!!! But whose counting?:lol:lol

I finished the baby blanket last night for my DD's sister-in-laws twin girl!!:) I'll try and remember to take a pic tonight when I get home while its still light out. then I worked on my shawl while I watched the Devils win:clap

Hope you all have a good day:hug

Woot! The state will be a brighter place in a few days for sure! :) Looking forward to seeing that pic of the baby blanket!!! I forget, what shawl pattern are you making?

Morning all!

Ann, thinking of you hon....sending good well thoughts your way!

Everyone have a lovely day! We are expected severe storms so in case our electricity goes out at work, I'm bringing my project bag!

Mama K

Hope you didn't lose power today (unless it meant you got to crochet! :devil) Thanks for the good thoughts. :hug

Woot for last day of class! :cheer Wanna see pics of what you were sewing! :D

Good Morning everyone!

well I had a last minute visit to the doc yesterday to get my hands, most concerned with my fingers, checked out. they have been hurting alot and the pain and cramps wake me up it's so bad. they don't always do what i want them to do :( So I had to fast for a full blood work up, not sure why she didn't refer me to a rhuematologist yesterday but i see her on Friday for the test results. I hope whatever it is gets better once we know what and why.

Needless to say its affecting just about everything I do. Even Crochet but I won't give that up until they completely stop working:lol

Awww, I sure do hope the doc can figure out what's going on and help your pain! :hug

Everyone have a lovely day! We are expected severe storms so in case our electricity goes out at work, I'm bringing my project bag!

Mama K

hope the storms missed you

Hi ya everyone! Long day, not much done. I had hoped to get a pic of my afghan, but it's so dark and gloomy today that I figured I'd wait another day and see if the sun comes out! My photography skills can use all the help they can get! :lol Stay safe from the storm, all of you that are facing them! :hug

Awww, I sure do hope the doc can figure out what's going on and help your pain! :hug

:lolI hear you on the photography skills needing all the help they can get as i need it too. Thank you I hope so too as they just won't stop hurting

Of course we will insist on pictures! Enjoy your day (after class that is!)!

Mama K

And here you go. Made another bag like the last for my instructor. Not a bribe since the grades are set. :lol

post-28075-135897756933_thumb.jpg

I have a new sewing companion. This is Kermit. He's a 4 month old parrotlet. He likes the music group Seether. He chirps along with them. :lol

post-28075-135897756941_thumb.jpg

And here you go. Made another bag like the last for my instructor. Not a bribe since the grades are set. :lol

[ATTACH]55091[/ATTACH]

I have a new sewing companion. This is Kermit. He's a 4 month old parrotlet. He likes the music group Seether. He chirps along with them. :lol

[ATTACH]55092[/ATTACH]

Great Looking Tote! and Cute Bird!

Thanks for the good thoughts....they worked! Just some rain, the storms have missed us!

Mama K

Yay so glad they missed you!

well I just could not go a day without trying to do some stitching regardless if my hands hurt or cooperated and also to feel like I accomplished something so I made a soap saver:hook

post-59918-135897756967_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]55091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55092[/ATTACH]

Love the tote! And Kermit is so cute - great taste in music, too!! :hug

Great Looking Tote! and Cute Bird!

Yay so glad they missed you!

well I just could not go a day without trying to do some stitching regardless if my hands hurt or cooperated and also to feel like I accomplished something so I made a soap saver:hook

Very cute - a little "tote bag" for your soap!! :lol:hug

Good morning!

Lovely eye candy this morning- the tote by Sue and cute Kermit!!! And the great soap saver by MsStitchWitch!!

I was really tired last night and thought I'd just take a little 'power nap' around 7:30--well, I woke up a few minutes ago!!! Guess I needed some sleep!!!

It was a gray rainy day yesterday and looks that way out there again this morning. Looking forward to seeing Ann's pic of her afghan, and I'll take a pic of the baby blanket I finished when the weather improves. Like Ann, I need all the help I can get with photos!!:lol

Hope you all have a good day!

Good morning!

Lovely eye candy this morning- the tote by Sue and cute Kermit!!! And the great soap saver by MsStitchWitch!!

I was really tired last night and thought I'd just take a little 'power nap' around 7:30--well, I woke up a few minutes ago!!! Guess I needed some sleep!!!

It was a gray rainy day yesterday and looks that way out there again this morning. Looking forward to seeing Ann's pic of her afghan, and I'll take a pic of the baby blanket I finished when the weather improves. Like Ann, I need all the help I can get with photos!!:lol

Hope you all have a good day!

Good Morning!

Joanne~ thanks for liking my soap saver i just winged the majority of it after the first 3 rows the pattern i was looking at was too tight and i liked the crossed dc look so i just did that alternating with a row of sc

I have layed down for a power nap many times to wake at an odd hour not knowing if its a new day or not :lol

I look forward to the baby blanket pics:hook

Ann~ looking forward to seeing your afghan pics

Have a great day! I'm heading to bed since it is 2:30am:lol

Sue - great tote and cute bird!!!

Ann - hope you get some sunshine today! Looking forward to seeing a picture!

Melanie - hope you can find out why you're hurting. Cute soap saver tote!

Mama K - glad you didn't have any storms!

We've had two nights of no storms, yea!! Have been able to catch up on my sleep. Had the grandsons last night but both slept all night. Gotta get me ready and two boys. Another busy day. Hope you all have a great day!

Morning all! So nice to hear from my friends!

We are warm today, could almost reach 90! What the what?? But then severe storms for later today, yippee no sleep for Baby K and me!!

Have a super day all!

Mama K

We are warm today, could almost reach 90! What the what?? But then severe storms for later today, yippee no sleep for Baby K and me!!

Mama K

It's too early for 90º! We have 20% chance of thunderstorms again today. Yesterday's brought us an inch of rain. Hope you miss the bad stuff.

I've got to catch up on some cleaning, but hope I'll have hook time afterwards.

Hope everyone is feeling well and has a productive day!

Thanks Mona!!

I posted on testers needed this morning. I'm looking for a few people to test my very simple nook color or similar sized ereader cover pattern. It will be a free one. So if anyone is up for testing, send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you.

Thanks!

Mama K

Hi everyone!!

I'm home, dinner is over and I'm doing laundry in prep for my trip to Boston!! In a little bit, I'll be turning on the TV to watch the Devils hockey game!!!

It rained like crazy on my way to work, but now it's just cloudy- tomorrow is supposed to hit 80 but still chance of rain!

I thought it was April Showers, not May showers!!!!:lol

I made 3 large balls of plarn today!:cheer It's the first time I made plarn. I was inspired by the plarn laundry bag post and went to town:hook

it was typical Vancouver weather aka liquid sunshine:lol so perfect day to stay in and craft, relax craft lol and watch movies

loving my lil soap tote definitely must make more.

thank you for the well wishes on finding out what is wrong with my hands

Happy Stitching :crocheting

It's too early for 90º! We have 20% chance of thunderstorms again today. Yesterday's brought us an inch of rain. Hope you miss the bad stuff.

I've got to catch up on some cleaning, but hope I'll have hook time afterwards.

Hope everyone is feeling well and has a productive day!

There were several places today in the 100s here. It's way to early for this kind of heat. Hoping it's not a replay of last summer. Mama K - hope the storms pass you by.

Long, long day, and it will probably be another long day tomorrow. Still working on the software getting it all set up. Figured out the billing, now on to the rest of the setup. And I have to get the worship power points done tomorrow. At least the boss is out tomorrow. Hopefully will get to meet my new boss in the next week or so.

Sue - sorry you had such a bad day today.

Joanne - have a great time in Boston.

DH has the OKC Thunder game recording (he watches it the next day even though he knows the outcome). We have certainly enjoyed getting to watch their games here. Never was much into pro basketball but I do enjoy watching them play. Guess I'll go see how it's going

Have a great evening all. Hugs to all who need them.

Good morning- TGIF!! Last day of Paradise till next Wednesday!! WOOT!!!

The Devils won last night- in an OT thriller!!! Now they are up 2-1 in the best of 7. It was a good night!!!!

Off to get ready--Hope all of you have a good day!!!!

Archived