crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

:hi everyone! Hope you ended up having a good weekend! If not, let's look forward to the next weekend with hope!

Countdown: two days at daycare, then DD goes to her first day of school (1.5 hours only). She stopped asking about 1st grade....me thinks she feels that if she says nothing, perhaps it won't actually happen! Nice try!

Today I start at the state office, then back to mine mid morning.

Well to all my dears, have a great day!

Mama Kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies :hug

I got back yesterday morning and have been busy since. Had my breakfast and am going to workout when I finish here and then get ready to head out for lunch with a friend. Vacation was great and very relaxing. Now time to get to packing :sigh I have so much to get through!!!!

Please forgive me for not going back to catch up on what I've missed....it's just too much and I really don't have that much extra time so if I've missed anything that I need to know, please please refresh my memory :hug

I hope all is well with everyone and I'll be back a little later on :yes

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I am so sorry for not being around lately. I have missed so much. I have alot to catch up on!

I'm still struggling with this headache (nothing new... been this way most of my adult life) ... so being on the computer isnt easy.

I'm trying to get stuff done for the craft fair and fundraiser... again.. thats been going slow due to this headache... but I'm gettin' there.

I did finish testing this afghan pattern for Carlinda... and am going to put it in the fundraiser.

post-18634-135897690476_thumb.jpg

I'm really pleased at how it came out. I made the border on this one frilly ... more girly!

I'd like to make another before the fundraiser.... in blue.

Well... I need to run Patrick up the road to work... I'll bbiab.

Hope everyones having a Marvelous Monday so far!

:heart

:mug

I havent been on for awhile, Im not feeling very good, I just got done taking all the meds for sinus, it helped a little bit but it just keeps coming back, guess I have to learn to live with it. Then I get acid indigestion, and thats pretty painful, so Im basicly a mess.

We are also having really hot weather, suposed to get 107 this week. thats to hot and no rain.

Abby is growing and shes pretty funny at some of the things she does, I love her alot.

Sue that turtle is really cute.

Do you have frogs? Ive always liked frogs. I seen a white one in a fish tank at the DR's office it was so cute, It was alive too!

I didnt read everything that was on here, But all of you have a good day:hugto all.

Evelyn I have allergies and acid reflux. I take allavert for the allergies and it helps some. I take prevacid for the acid reflux and it does help. I take pepcid ac during the day if I need it.

Yeah this getting older stuff is not for cowards

Can I join mid-year? I just joined Crochetville and stumbled upon the CALs.

One problem... I looked up Sue's patterns on Ravelry because I thought this sounded like a cool CAL. Now I'm in love with the totes AND the turtles. I might have to make a turtle first! The turtles might just get my daughter crocheting, though. So far, she thinks it's boring. Got any frog patterns up your sleeve, Sue? They're her favorite! :devil

Evelyn I have allergies and acid reflux. I take allavert for the allergies and it helps some. I take prevacid for the acid reflux and it does help. I take pepcid ac during the day if I need it.

I ues claritin and sudafed D for my alergies, then when it gets worse they put me on antbotics, and prednizone. I dont ever get it completly gone, be nice if I could.

Im using over the counter its ranitdine its acid reducer, you only take one aday, you can take 2 in 24 hours.

Is alavert a decongestant? Because I need decongestant. Is prevacid

a prescription ?

Thank you for the info,

I havent been on for awhile, Im not feeling very good, I just got done taking all the meds for sinus, it helped a little bit but it just keeps coming back, guess I have to learn to live with it. Then I get acid indigestion, and thats pretty painful, so Im basicly a mess.

We are also having really hot weather, suposed to get 107 this week. thats to hot and no rain.

Abby is growing and shes pretty funny at some of the things she does, I love her alot.

Do you have frogs? Ive always liked frogs. I seen a white one in a fish tank at the DR's office it was so cute, It was alive too!

I didnt read everything that was on here, But all of you have a good day:hugto all.

I have terrible sinuses (sinusitis). Post nasal drip is my middle name! I take Benedryl at night (makes me sleepy), sudefed (regular) a couple times during the day, nasal decongestant spray twice a day, saline gel up the nostrels a couple times a day, nasal strip at night...Dr. wants to do surgery, but I won't let him. I have acid reflux too. I take the WalMart brand Prilosec and have for years. Works great. I chew a couple Tums when it's acting up really bad.

No frogs. I wanted a poison dart frog, but the price! YIKES! $25 for a frog??? It'd better poop gold! :lol

One problem... I looked up Sue's patterns on Ravelry because I thought this sounded like a cool CAL. Now I'm in love with the totes AND the turtles. I might have to make a turtle first! The turtles might just get my daughter crocheting, though. So far, she thinks it's boring. Got any frog patterns up your sleeve, Sue? They're her favorite! :devil

This is an ongoing CAL, join anytime! :cheer

Sorry, the only frog is the dish scrubber and no more hopping to come out. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Hi Everyone! Had a wonderful visit with DIL and Maddie! My goodness how much she has grown! She is already 8 wks old. I made sure to get my snuggle time in since it will probably be almost another month before I see her again! :( I didn't get to see big sister Jill today either. She was in "school" (daycare), since mom had plans to work on her classroom to get it ready for the first day of school in two weeks. DIL teaches 1st grade.

ive been really busy the last two days going through a mound of yarn i receoved from a sweet lady here on the ville...little did i know itd be a blessing in disguise! i have an order to make an afghan in green yellow for a friend and was trying to figure out how i was gonna get the yarn.....WELLLLLLL as i was going through the boxes i found a really pretty green.....AND yellow!!!

financially soeaking i thingk were sarting to swim instead of sink now LOL

ive also decided to sign up for the java jamboree swap! coffee here i come!!!

That's wonderful that the colors you needed were in the yarn you rec'd!

Sue the turtle is cute! I've finished the body on number 2, started on one arm, but youngest dd just came home, so was catching up with her.

You're getting there!!!:cheer

Good evening all!!

Sue - what a cutie you have!!

Glad someone is getting rain - just wish we'd get some. No 100 today but it's back on schedule for the rest of the week :eek Yes, we keep the boys drinking water during and after the game. We took some for us too, just will have to take more next time.

Toni - glad to see you back, even though it wasn't for long. Hope you get your trouble fixed soon.

Didn't do much at all today, really need to get the house ready for SIL's visit but just don't have the energy. I even took at nap at 5. Must still be trying to get over being out in the heat yesterday.

Will be busy week again, we're getting ready for a big inspection in the daycare and we need to purchase a lot of toys that we don't have. Has to be certain toys, not just anything. So we're still trying to find everything we need.

Hope you all had a great weekend and hope you have a great week.

Good luck with the inspection and finding the toys you need! Hope you're feeling better today!

Good morning!

The angels had a ball last night- but now they are done and it's supposed to be a nice day today- naturally it's Monday when I spend the day inside at work!:lol

Sherry- Good luck with the inspection and getting the toys you need. Have a good week yourself!!!

Ducky- That's great that the yarn you received had colors you needed for an afghan. I joined Java Jamboree swap too!!!

Hope you all have a good day---time to pour another cup of coffee to get this day started (and one for Ann, too);)

Thanks for having that coffee for me! :lol We had rain last night, but if we had angels bowling I slept thru it! :) I took a pain pill before going to bed and it was light out until 7am! That doesn't usually happen! :no Luckily I woke up in time to get ready for Maddie's visit! :D

:hi everyone! Hope you ended up having a good weekend! If not, let's look forward to the next weekend with hope!

Countdown: two days at daycare, then DD goes to her first day of school (1.5 hours only). She stopped asking about 1st grade....me thinks she feels that if she says nothing, perhaps it won't actually happen! Nice try!

Today I start at the state office, then back to mine mid morning.

Well to all my dears, have a great day!

Mama Kuddles

Hi Mama K! Stressful week? :hug:hug:hug

Good morning ladies :hug

I got back yesterday morning and have been busy since. Had my breakfast and am going to workout when I finish here and then get ready to head out for lunch with a friend. Vacation was great and very relaxing. Now time to get to packing :sigh I have so much to get through!!!!

Please forgive me for not going back to catch up on what I've missed....it's just too much and I really don't have that much extra time so if I've missed anything that I need to know, please please refresh my memory :hug

I hope all is well with everyone and I'll be back a little later on :yes

What, you think you might have missed something around here? :lol Glad you had a great vacation and got to relax! :hug

I am so sorry for not being around lately. I have missed so much. I have alot to catch up on!

I'm still struggling with this headache (nothing new... been this way most of my adult life) ... so being on the computer isnt easy.

I'm trying to get stuff done for the craft fair and fundraiser... again.. thats been going slow due to this headache... but I'm gettin' there.

I did finish testing this afghan pattern for Carlinda... and am going to put it in the fundraiser.

[ATTACH]44253[/ATTACH]

I'm really pleased at how it came out. I made the border on this one frilly ... more girly!

Love it! The border is so pretty!

I have sinus problems and acid reflux problems too, but you've been given all kinds of great advice. My only other suggestion is about the sinuses. Have you tried a neti pot? My dr suggested it and it does work great. I must admit that I don't always use it though.:blush I know it sounds weird and I thought it would hurt, but it doesn't. It kind of feels strange, but it helps! Mine is shaped more like a bottle not a pot. My pharmacist recommended it.

Welcome!

No frogs. I wanted a poison dart frog, but the price! YIKES! $25 for a frog??? It'd better poop gold! :lol

:rofl

I take Zyrtec for my allergies, you can get the generic kind and it works just as well (the grandsons take it daily as well since they seem to have inherited my allergies). I take anti-acid stuff too but can't remember which one it is (it's the generic of whatever name brand it is). You can take it twice a day but I only take it at night. Hate allergies!!

Tam - love the afghan! Looking forward to seeing the one done in blue.

Ann - glad you had a great visit!!

Mama K - hope your DD loves school. :hug:hug

DrAnn - Welcome!!

Maybe I can crochet some tonight unless I have to take the GS to football practice (so much for Thursday and Friday practices).

welcome to miserable mondays.....

im up im dressed (do jammies count?)

ive had coffee, ive been trying to finish the last sbt for the bipolar fundraiser.......

trying you say? welllll.......my allergies have decided to "attack" my blind eye. ive been walking around all afternoon with kleenex to keep my runny eyes under control.....hilight of my day? i can finally see celarly out of my right eye...when its not running!

on the agenda for this afternoon...finish the charity sbt then get started on the gifty totes. one was due next week but its not gonna happen...oh well theres always next year LOL

I have terrible sinuses (sinusitis). Post nasal drip is my middle name! I take Benedryl at night (makes me sleepy), sudefed (regular) a couple times during the day, nasal decongestant spray twice a day, saline gel up the nostrels a couple times a day, nasal strip at night...Dr. wants to do surgery, but I won't let him. I have acid reflux too. I take the WalMart brand Prilosec and have for years. Works great. I chew a couple Tums when it's acting up really bad.

Me too, sinus and acid reflux AND a spastic colon! Woot what fun!

Hi Everyone! Had a wonderful visit with DIL and Maddie! My goodness how much she has grown! She is already 8 wks old.

Hi Mama K! Stressful week? :hug:hug:hug

They grow so fast!

Uh yup very stressful! Hope I don't stroke out before Wed!

Mama K - hope your DD loves school. :hug:hug

From your lips honey............

Where do you get one of those?? :think

I just simply can not pour a pot of water into my nostril and out the other! I don't have it in me! Supposed to work great I've heard!

:hi gals! I've been super busy. I hope to be able to catch up with you all soon. :hug

Catch up when you can! Someone will always be here to say hi!!

Going for a family walk next......have a good nite all in case I don't get back on!

Mama Kuddles

I was just at the pet store looking at fire-bellied toads...but i am still holding out for a hedgehog.

I got a new betta instead of dropping almost 100 on the whole frog set-up.

Torin did see a parrot though that almost left with me. if it had been a pay week he would have been mine..well torins.:lol

I read through the posts and forgive me for not commenting individually.

Well, I was at work for about an hour, and I went to file something away in my file cabinet. I had taken the file folder out and when I was putting it back in, I don't know how, but I gashed my left index finger with the metal end of the file folder. It took a bit of skin, but luckily didn't rip it off. They sent me to have it taken care of and then I had to get a tetanus shot. Not fun. It's kind of hard to type- trying not to bend it too much...hoping I can crochet- I did stop at ACM on the way home and picked up the Cotton Ease I needed. Just FYI- they also have Caron Simply Soft on sale for 1.99/skein.

Hope you all have a good evening and I'll cya in the AM

I just simply can not pour a pot of water into my nostril and out the other! I don't have it in me! Supposed to work great I've heard!

Oh I can't do that either. I choke when I swim under water!

I was just at the pet store looking at fire-bellied toads...but i am still holding out for a hedgehog.

Torin did see a parrot though that almost left with me. if it had been a pay week he would have been mine..well torins.:lol

I want a hedgehog too!! Someday...

Well, I was at work for about an hour, and I went to file something away in my file cabinet. I had taken the file folder out and when I was putting it back in, I don't know how, but I gashed my left index finger with the metal end of the file folder. It took a bit of skin, but luckily didn't rip it off. They sent me to have it taken care of and then I had to get a tetanus shot. Not fun. It's kind of hard to type- trying not to bend it too much...hoping I can crochet- I did stop at ACM on the way home and picked up the Cotton Ease I needed. Just FYI- they also have Caron Simply Soft on sale for 1.99/skein.

I hope your finger gets better soon! :hug

[ATTACH]44253[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous :manyheart

OUCH! At least you got some yarn today so it wasn't a total loss!! Feel better!

Well you ARE my DD aren't you? :yes

Have a good nite all,

Mama K

Where do you get one of those?? :think

I got mine at our local pharmacy. Here is a link to the product website.

:hi gals! I've been super busy. I hope to be able to catch up with you all soon. :hug

Hi Nicole!!!

They grow so fast!

Uh yup very stressful! Hope I don't stroke out before Wed!

Catch up when you can! Someone will always be here to say hi!!

Going for a family walk next......have a good nite all in case I don't get back on!

Mama Kuddles

Have a nice walk! I didn't think I'd be able to pour the water into my nostril either, but I was so miserable that I tried it and it really wasnt' that bad! :lol

100 bucks for a frog! :eek Let me go out back and I'll give ya a call! :lol

OUCH! Glad you were at least able to get some yarn! :hug

:lol

100 bucks for a frog! :eek Let me go out back and I'll give ya a call! :lol

:lol

the frog was $7 the tank was $40 and the stuff to go in it was well after another $50 I stopped counting and walked away from my frog :(

I use the sinus rinse thing every fall when i have my most problems works like a charm.

Ouch! I hope you heal quickly!

the frog was $7 the tank was $40 and the stuff to go in it was well after another $50 I stopped counting and walked away from my frog :(

I use the sinus rinse thing every fall when i have my most problems works like a charm.

Awww, I'm sorry. That's how they get you with all the fish stuff too! We used to have them when my kids were little. :hug

Archived